Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Context: room full of ladies with unfortunate personalities*
"So... have any of you gotten away with, um.....a woman...?"

Voice trails off. A chilling implication ripples throughout the room and the implication is a four letter word.

*Thx for that @rtg :joy:
Lol What did I do?

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Lol What did I do?

You described someone or a group of someones as having "very unfortunate personalities" or something like that, in a post recently....(maybe the Very Sad and Pathetic thread?) and I thought to myself.....that's one of the nicest, most PC sounding ways to describe a person who just sucks the life out of you :joy:

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Your breasts look heavy, can I hold them?

Maybe I'm crazy but I feel like that's a really good line. It could have worked on me. It employs the element of laughter, initially, which helps let people's guard down. And before I even know what's..... oh wow, I'm being felt up by an extremely beautiful woman in the swimming pool. Fuck, it's even heated and we're both topless and that's when I would ask my next question, naturally

Do you keep all of your old used tampons in a secret box in the attic too?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So Amanda, I was just wondering is your vaginal discharge thick or runny? Enquiring minds want to know.
I always picture these questions at the lunch table at work. Kind of puts me off my kale salad. :confounded:

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does your man tell his friends how big your vagina is? Are all his friends jealous and want a piece of your vagina? Would it be cheating if I just let on his friends go down on me? A lick off buddy, if you will.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
But you can never be TOO thick, right? That’s what I heard?
Funny, in my world, thick refers to a thick skull, either stubborn or less than smart. So, yes, one can always be too thick.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So like when you’re with your friend, and one of you has to pee but the other doesn’t, does she, um, like watch you pee? Does she comment on the strength of your stream? Did she comment on the size of your urethra? Do share!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So like when you’re with your friend, and one of you has to pee but the other doesn’t, does she, um, like watch you pee? Does she comment on the strength of your stream? Did she comment on the size of your urethra? Do share!

No.

But the next time life requires a co-pee I'll have something to fill those awkward moments of silence.

"Wow! That's quite the impressive stream you have there. Your urethra must be massive"

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
No.

But the next time life requires a co-pee I'll have something to fill those awkward moments of silence.

"Wow! That's quite the impressive stream you have there. Your urethra must be massive"

F75C8027-9C6D-4E71-B579-0DDDF8100DE8.jpeg

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No.

I’d literally fall off the john if you said that to me!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No.

Once, after a long bus ride, a "cousin" and I used the same rest room in adjoining stalls. We peed for a ridiculous amount of time. I started giggling. He said in a house full of ladies he never heard one tinkle for so long. I finished just then, but he was still releasing water, and we both laughed. I sat giggling in my stall long enough to start up again, and we laughed some more. Good lord I have some weird memories with that man.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the first time I'm reading this thread, and I'm dying laughing!

So many questions that have no basis in reality from any gender.

I've never asked another woman if she was the most popular member of our group because her cup size was bigger than anyone else.

But @rtg, I have been asked by my BFF to hold my breasts once when I had finally scheduled reduction surgery. She did and concurred that I was right to have surgery. Strangely, she's never asked to hold them after surgery. I'll have to ask her if she wants to. Nah, maybe not.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But @rtg, I have been asked by my BFF to hold my breasts once when I had finally scheduled reduction surgery. She did and concurred that I was right to have surgery. Strangely, she's never asked to hold them after surgery. I'll have to ask her if she wants to. Nah, maybe not.
That’s the best! Probably the only circumstance I think a woman would legitimately ask another woman to do so! I’m kind of interested to know her reaction if you asked her again tho haha