• Total voters

Ranxerox

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must be weird. I don't mind teeth. Maybe I'm just used to it at this point?

In fact I tell Lubna to bite it. Bite as hard as she can... It looks so fucking hot seeing her cheeks full of meat and my veins bulging under her teeth... Bared like a starved wolf. Then I push until the head is testing her throat and I feel her molars in the sides...

It looks exactly like this pic of Chris Diamond, except 2 hands at the base. ;)

Roxx.
Screenshot_20230703_174652_Gallery.jpg

Dansrun

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must be weird. I don't mind teeth. Maybe I'm just used to it at this point?

In fact I tell Lubna to bite it. Bite as hard as she can... It looks so fucking hot seeing her cheeks full of meat and my veins bulging under her teeth... Bared like a starved wolf. Then I push until the head is testing her throat and I feel her molars in the sides...

It looks exactly like this pic of Chris Diamond, except 2 hands at the base. ;)

Roxx.
View attachment 117898971
Same fetish. lol

Reactions: Ranxerox

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm don't have a 7" girth, but I am 6" most of the length of my shaft, tapering to 6.5" at the base. My head is slightly smaller, around 5.5" which gives my erection a slightly tapered look. I believe this has helped me enjoy all of the oral sex I've received from every woman with whom I was lucky enough to receive it. In my entire life, the amount of time teeth were felt was probably just a handful. Maybe I've been lucky in the women I've been with were talented, no matter the depth they could take?

Have they all been able to go deep? No. Only 2 out of 11 were able to get to the 5-6 inch depth on me. A few could only go 2-3 inches, but that was perfectly fine if their technique was good. Even someone who can only get the head and maybe a little bit more can give a great blowjob if they also know how to work their tongue, lips, suction, and the use of their hands.

I was in a long term relationship with a woman who was in that 3 inch range and she gave great head because of the techniques I just mentioned and the fact she actually enjoyed giving me pleasure that way.

In my current relationship, oral is an occasional treat (she just loves my cock in her pussy a lot more!) and she is one of the two who could almost deep throat me. So when I ask or she just decides to go for it, getting blown by her is incredible

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've tried to fit something the girth of my own cock in my mouth, and I simply can't, not by a long shot. So some people can't even suck me at all, and many of those who can can't avoid scraping me with their teeth, which I hate. However, there are a few who can give me decent head. Of these, there are maybe three people I've met in my life who can consistently make me cum by a BJ. One of them does something very unique...the only other thing that did THAT to my cock was a pussy, where I was deep in against the cervix. There are also very few people who can deep throat me, although one was very determined and managed after he gargled silicone lube. Sadly, he did not have the stamina to get a juicy reward for his efforts.

Last edited:

thebubblegum112233

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've tried to fit something the girth of my own cock in my mouth, and I simply can't, not by a long shot. So some people can't even suck me at all, and many of those who can can't avoid scraping me with their teeth, which I hate. However, there are a few who can give me decent head. Of these, there are maybe three people I've met in my life who can consistently make me cum by a BJ. One of them does something very unique...the only other thing that did THAT to my cock was a pussy, where I was deep in against the cervix. There are also very few people who can deep throat me, although one was very determined and managed after he gargled silicone lube. Sadly, he did not have the stamina to get a juicy reward for his efforts.
I’d give anything to experience your huge bear meat. I pre instantly seeing your furry monster

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I commented once already, but there is simply no room to move your mouth around on a really thick cock. The ability to move the mouth around and have space left over in the mouth also lends a hand to being able to suck it well. As said, I find I struggle to suck my top but I wear my jaws out every time I take care of him. My mouth is stretched to the point of near humiliation and that i what I like to feel. My butthole loves it more, as the bigger the cock, the less it hurts. I have told him many times he has ruined me with his big, fine cock. He pumps me full of his cum every time he fucks me, as we are tested and clean.

I'm about to bust my load now just thinking about him fucking and breeding me. I like being pleased, but my job is to please men. I will do almost anything to please my subject, that's what I'm supposed to do sexually and that's what I want to do.

cockconnoiseur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's because you never had a great blowjob, grabbed a head and fucked that throat like a pussy, at your rhythm, balls deep.
With throat muscles, a tongue depressing your cock and licking ,lips conforming to it lips opening when your head slowly pushes past them, your nuts being licked, your ass being licked.
And of course, you pump until you unload, no permission necessary, don't ask and if you have to ask he'll tell them how you want it sucked.
Slap the he out of their head if the nip you, breathing, yeah well that's their problem,not yours.

cockconnoiseur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’d give anything to experience your huge bear meat. I pre instantly seeing your furry monster
You just haven't run into a born cocksucker. I guarantee you I coukd take you fucking my throat balls deep any rhythm ,you choose, still lick and suck your cock, squeezing it with my throat muscles and lips ,tongue and Icertsinly woukd work to earn your big load. Fort Lauderdale and a very deepthroat for you as well as a wide mouth!

95racer

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Had an affair for a while years ago and she really enjoyed giving BJs. I'm 5-3/4" around and back then didn't think it was much until reading this website. Mushroom head that can get pumped up when aroused. She would take a bunch down each plunge and after a while my head would start to hurt. Never thought of it then, but I think it was rubbing on her back teeth.

Reactions: Evenflow618

CharlieJames123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mates or guys in general who are smaller in girth seem to laugh it off as if I'm joking, but the reality is it can hurt - which ruins the pleasure. Feel like I'm young enough to remember blow jobs when I had less girth, and it's very different!

thebubblegum112233

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You just haven't run into a born cocksucker. I guarantee you I coukd take you fucking my throat balls deep any rhythm ,you choose, still lick and suck your cock, squeezing it with my throat muscles and lips ,tongue and Icertsinly woukd work to earn your big load. Fort Lauderdale and a very deepthroat for you as well as a wide mouth!
You just got me rock hard…fuck. I’m edged and so close to dumping my load

Tdpat84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mates or guys in general who are smaller in girth seem to laugh it off as if I'm joking, but the reality is it can hurt - which ruins the pleasure. Feel like I'm young enough to remember blow jobs when I had less girth, and it's very different!
What age did you start getting bjs and what age did all this girth come about? Mouths only open so wide this is true and some people are naturally girthy and some people pump the fuck out of their dicks so there is confusion here.