Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Red Dress: Epilogue

After several requests, I’d love to share further thoughts about the specific
encounter with Red Dress at the hotel bar post event:

Red Dress: A True Homoflexible Story

Excerpt from my original post(see attached link):

Soon, it would seem we’d attracted some fans from the gala. Three women about our age (30’s), wanted to party with us so we welcomed them to our table. One objectively gorgeous petite Cambodian woman with a very tight red minidress, at one point sat on my lap & whispered into my ear, "I’m not wearing any underwear…"I didn’t know how to respond but it gave me an instant, how do you say, chub? At the very outset these women knew I was gay but that didn’t stop red dress from flirting-heavily, with me and occasionally with M.C. They all were flirtatious but Red Dress took a particular liking to me.

They must have been eyeing us all night. M.C. With his form-fitting black suit and tie, highlighting a beefy yet athletic frame, suggestively endowed bulge, highly confident attitude and flirtatious energy, it wasn’t surprising.

Never shy myself, in my line of work, perhaps my free-spirited energy helped in arousing these ladies. Me, with my curly hair cut into a fresh fade, I wore black shoes, black slacks and a white button up except instead of a black blazer and tie, I wore a black blazer embroidered with gold rosettes. I’m not exactly a gym-buff or even the most masculine but I am naturally athletic and toned. Compliments from woman about my looks were not uncommon. Being out and proud of who I am, I never want to make assumptions about people but Red Dress wanted me-no question. Within minutes of meeting us, I found her sitting her cheeks directly on my lap, so intimate and familiar-like. From the outset she was determined to have me.

So as she sat there, I tried to make sure not to put my hands anywhere I wasn’t supposed to. I was honestly a little nervous, I didn’t know exactly how to respond to this gesture. With men, touch is my love language so I had no problem communicating in that respect.

When she ever-so-effortlessly whispered in my ear, "I’m not wearing any underwear." I didn’t know if she was serious or not. Whether it was the desire in her seductively soft refrain, the caressing of her smooth, cinnamon-hued hand on my shoulder, or maybe the thought of her bare lips so close to my junk, I am not sure. Maybe all of the above. Either way, without warning my, I got an instant chub. My 7.5 penis was throbbing and I can practically feel the veins pulsate and begin to grow. This was new territory for me but it was so hot.

Of course I didn’t technically get my heterosexual V-card punched that night but the thrill of coming close was so enticing. All six of us made it up to our hotel most being already pretty hammered. There was definitely a horny vibe in the air. Three guys and three girls, everyone would otherwise be evenly partnered. I was the outlier being the gay of the group. It didn’t stop Red Dress from doing the most to get me to fuck her. The whole rest of the night was spent her rubbing my dick. At one point, I even showed off to M.C. (As he locked lips with Blondie) and enthusiastically showed off my sudden "straightness."

At this point, I was trying to fight off the cold symptoms. I even said as much but Red Dress was unbothered. When I went into the bathroom, she followed behind me. She stepped ahead of me past the vanity room and into the throne room without saying a word. Keeping her seductive gaze fixed on mine, she positioned herself in squat formation on the porcelain seat but stayed facing me. Hiking up the front of her miniskirt, Red proceeded to pee in the toilet.

Again, totally new territory for me. The peeing decidedly weird but something tells me she’s done this all before and it was kinda hot, honestly. That was shocking enough but when Red, not skipping a beat kept her skirt hiked up with her right hand. Then, using her left hand this very very horny woman began playing with her pussy (She wasn’t lying about the absence of underwear). I stood there, stunned. I’d never seen a vagina in real life, it was practically an urban legend to me. Petrified and still needing the bathroom, my curiosity subsisted.

The daredevil in me was tempted to indulge. Before anything can happen, Sober friend came in to stop Red Dress. Clearly she knew what of her temptress ways. As Red Dress walked past me to exist, she remarks how much she wants my big balls. I rejoin the semi-orgy and jumped in bed. Red Dress started kissing me. She continued to rub my junk but I was still feeling weathered.

So the party ended with no fanfare and I didn’t get to explore bisexuality further but I still fantasize about her and that Cambodian pussy. I can only imagine what that horny slut would have done to my dick. Would 7.5 even be big enough? Would I like being inside her? Definitely wouldn’t mind seeing her enjoy going down on me.

Red Dress: Original Story Though, it was a close call that night, it wasn’t the only time. A few years before that another woman nearly hopped on my dick. I wish I still had the pictures she sent me of herself in white laced lingerie. That’s a tale for another time…

Reactions: Mr_Username

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Red Dress: Epilogue

After several requests, I’d love to share further thoughts about the specific
encounter with Red Dress at the hotel bar post event:

Red Dress: A True Homoflexible Story

Excerpt from my original post(see attached link):

Soon, it would seem we’d attracted some fans from the gala. Three women about our age (30’s), wanted to party with us so we welcomed them to our table. One objectively gorgeous petite Cambodian woman with a very tight red minidress, at one point sat on my lap & whispered into my ear, "I’m not wearing any underwear…"I didn’t know how to respond but it gave me an instant, how do you say, chub? At the very outset these women knew I was gay but that didn’t stop red dress from flirting-heavily, with me and occasionally with M.C. They all were flirtatious but Red Dress took a particular liking to me.

They must have been eyeing us all night. M.C. With his form-fitting black suit and tie, highlighting a beefy yet athletic frame, suggestively endowed bulge, highly confident attitude and flirtatious energy, it wasn’t surprising.

Never shy myself, in my line of work, perhaps my free-spirited energy helped in arousing these ladies. Me, with my curly hair cut into a fresh fade, I wore black shoes, black slacks and a white button up except instead of a black blazer and tie, I wore a black blazer embroidered with gold rosettes. I’m not exactly a gym-buff or even the most masculine but I am naturally athletic and toned. Compliments from woman about my looks were not uncommon. Being out and proud of who I am, I never want to make assumptions about people but Red Dress wanted me-no question. Within minutes of meeting us, I found her sitting her cheeks directly on my lap, so intimate and familiar-like. From the outset she was determined to have me.

So as she sat there, I tried to make sure not to put my hands anywhere I wasn’t supposed to. I was honestly a little nervous, I didn’t know exactly how to respond to this gesture. With men, touch is my love language so I had no problem communicating in that respect.

When she ever-so-effortlessly whispered in my ear, "I’m not wearing any underwear." I didn’t know if she was serious or not. Whether it was the desire in her seductively soft refrain, the caressing of her smooth, cinnamon-hued hand on my shoulder, or maybe the thought of her bare lips so close to my junk, I am not sure. Maybe all of the above. Either way, without warning my, I got an instant chub. My 7.5 penis was throbbing and I can practically feel the veins pulsate and begin to grow. This was new territory for me but it was so hot.

Of course I didn’t technically get my heterosexual V-card punched that night but the thrill of coming close was so enticing. All six of us made it up to our hotel most being already pretty hammered. There was definitely a horny vibe in the air. Three guys and three girls, everyone would otherwise be evenly partnered. I was the outlier being the gay of the group. It didn’t stop Red Dress from doing the most to get me to fuck her. The whole rest of the night was spent her rubbing my dick. At one point, I even showed off to M.C. (As he locked lips with Blondie) and enthusiastically showed off my sudden "straightness."

At this point, I was trying to fight off the cold symptoms. I even said as much but Red Dress was unbothered. When I went into the bathroom, she followed behind me. She stepped ahead of me past the vanity room and into the throne room without saying a word. Keeping her seductive gaze fixed on mine, she positioned herself in squat formation on the porcelain seat but stayed facing me. Hiking up the front of her miniskirt, Red proceeded to pee in the toilet.

Again, totally new territory for me. The peeing decidedly weird but something tells me she’s done this all before and it was kinda hot, honestly. That was shocking enough but when Red, not skipping a beat kept her skirt hiked up with her right hand. Then, using her left hand this very very horny woman began playing with her pussy (She wasn’t lying about the absence of underwear). I stood there, stunned. I’d never seen a vagina in real life, it was practically an urban legend to me. Petrified and still needing the bathroom, my curiosity subsisted.

The daredevil in me was tempted to indulge. Before anything can happen, Sober friend came in to stop Red Dress. Clearly she knew what of her temptress ways. As Red Dress walked past me to exist, she remarks how much she wants my big balls. I rejoin the semi-orgy and jumped in bed. Red Dress started kissing me. She continued to rub my junk but I was still feeling weathered.

So the party ended with no fanfare and I didn’t get to explore bisexuality further but I still fantasize about her and that Cambodian pussy. I can only imagine what that horny slut would have done to my dick. Would 7.5 even be big enough? Would I like being inside her? Definitely wouldn’t mind seeing her enjoy going down on me.

Red Dress: Original Story Though, it was a close call that night, it wasn’t the only time. A few years before that another woman nearly hopped on my dick. I wish I still had the pictures she sent me of herself in white laced lingerie. That’s a tale for another time…
Wow! This is so interesting and well written! The only thing is, I don’t think this needs a new thread. I feel like just posting it as a second part would work. But other than that, amazing story. I’d love to hear any more that you have!

Reactions: NeoReo