Riskiest Handjob You've Ever Given Or Recieved.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jerked co-workers off few times at work few times --been employed at 4 places over the years --and we would get to talking about sex stuff--part of the time they would get horny so we would decie to jerk off in front of each other --then decided to jerk off each other--then sometimes suck him off if wanted to--and some fucking went on but thats not jerking off though hmm

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was with a girl who I fucked every year or so when she came over from Australia, she had a hotel booked out and it had a sauna, Jacuzzi swimming pool bit. We were in the jacuzzi and no one was around so she pulled my cock out and started wanking me off, with all the bubbles etc you couldn't see (hopefully), I got very close to the edge a couple fo times so had to pull her hand off just in time!
We went into the sauna, got it out again but this time put her lips around it and this time I was able to let go!

Hardybob

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My then girlfriend, her gay friend and I got really drunk one night some months ago, and all passed out on the same bed. My then gf being drunker than both of us was out cold. Long story short, I gave her gay friend a hand job (technically, blowjob) while we were all still on the bed. The rush was intense. Every so often she would wriggle a bit or make noise, while his cock was in my mouth and I wound literally freeze in terror haha. 10 mins later,
cum running down my throat. One of the hottest nights of my life
This sounds so hot!

Reactions: yld1

Wildflower922

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was around 23 (27 now) I hooked up with a guy two or three times in a discrete, tucked away restroom in uptown Charlotte. The guy was about 43 or so and muscular/average build with really pretty blond hair and blue eyes. I messaged him when I was leaving for my break and we met in the large stall and he sucked me off for a few minutes until I came in his mouth. Right after I came I had him leave before me and he walked out. Right as I was washing my hands a security guard walked in; I’m not sure if someone told him we were in there or if he was just coming in to go to the bathroom, but it was really fortunate timing.

In the same restroom I hooked up with him 1 or 2 more times over the next few weeks. I also met a dude in there on my lunch break who watched me piss in the urinal from the neighboring stall; after work, I met him in a below-ground parking garage and he sucked me off in his truck, then drove me to my car a few blocks away.

I also met a third dude in there who watched me cum in the urinal and gave me a hand to help get me off. That night he came to my apartment and sucked my dick in my kitchen.

It was a really greatly located bathroom that was kept clean with marble floors lol. It was tucked behind 2 different service doors, but was still open to the public. After a while, the only people I saw in there were business folks on lunch break that had excessively prying eyes haha, I think that it became known as an easy-access, discrete place to see some dick. I live in Colorado now, way less fun here and not sure if that bathroom is still accessible to the public, but I definitely had some fun in there

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was around 23 (27 now) I hooked up with a guy two or three times in a discrete, tucked away restroom in uptown Charlotte. The guy was about 43 or so and muscular/average build with really pretty blond hair and blue eyes. I messaged him when I was leaving for my break and we met in the large stall and he sucked me off for a few minutes until I came in his mouth. Right after I came I had him leave before me and he walked out. Right as I was washing my hands a security guard walked in; I’m not sure if someone told him we were in there or if he was just coming in to go to the bathroom, but it was really fortunate timing.

In the same restroom I hooked up with him 1 or 2 more times over the next few weeks. I also met a dude in there on my lunch break who watched me piss in the urinal from the neighboring stall; after work, I met him in a below-ground parking garage and he sucked me off in his truck, then drove me to my car a few blocks away.

I also met a third dude in there who watched me cum in the urinal and gave me a hand to help get me off. That night he came to my apartment and sucked my dick in my kitchen.

It was a really greatly located bathroom that was kept clean with marble floors lol. It was tucked behind 2 different service doors, but was still open to the public. After a while, the only people I saw in there were business folks on lunch break that had excessively prying eyes haha, I think that it became known as an easy-access, discrete place to see some dick. I live in Colorado now, way less fun here and not sure if that bathroom is still accessible to the public, but I definitely had some fun in there
Colorado here and sure sounds like a great time.

hwordnb

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A guy once had me give him a hanjob at the top of the stairwell to his apartment building. He was closeted and lived with his family so didn't wanna go inside his place.

Another dude was smoking downstairs on the level under us and listening to his friend vent. Honestly amazed at how they didn't hear anything we did. I wanted to keep it simple to stay quiet, but his dick was so fuckin fat and his balls were massive low hangers so I had to do more. Sucked his dick and musky balls and let him rub them all over my face, licked under his long foreskin and gently pulling on it with my lips, then fingered his ass while he nut down my throat. Waited for the two people downstairs to leave before we made out, then I left.

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A guy once had me give him a hanjob at the top of the stairwell to his apartment building. He was closeted and lived with his family so didn't wanna go inside his place.

Another dude was smoking downstairs on the level under us and listening to his friend vent. Honestly amazed at how they didn't hear anything we did. I wanted to keep it simple to stay quiet, but his dick was so fuckin fat and his balls were massive low hangers so I had to do more. Sucked his dick and musky balls and let him rub them all over my face, licked under his long foreskin and gently pulling on it with my lips, then fingered his ass while he nut down my throat. Waited for the two people downstairs to leave before we made out, then I left.
mmm love smelly balls!

Reactions: hwordnb

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Outdoor concert. Girl I was with at the time was a real freak (In a good way mostly) she gave me a handjob and made me shoot on this girl in front of us. Big white load on her leather skirt.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most recently I gave a handjob in the sauna at my gym. I was in the sauna with one other guy, both of quiet and just minding our business as minutes passed. A third guy came in and took a seat beside me. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. The gentleman who was sitting there with me prior left after a few minutes so that left me and the guy wrapped in a towel alone. I thought nothing of it until I see out of the side of my eyes he spreads his legs wide and starts to whistle. Those were all attempts at getting my attention which he succeeded in doing. He realized I was looking over and next he lifts the towel up enough to expose his long straight erect cock which rhythmically throbbed up and down, ready for something to stroke it. That was an invitation that really needed no words but I still wanted to be sure that he wasn't just getting a thrill from exposing himself in a public place which is definitely a thing and what better place than the gym to get your kink off. I finally made eye contact with the handsome older man in the towel to see if it was okay for me to touch him and he nodded his head in the affirmative. What I really wanted to do was put my mouth around it and give him the thrill of a lifetime but I figured it would be safer to just stroke him incase we needed to quickly recover should someone enter the sauna with us. I reached under to first gently caress his large low hanging balls and his eyes fell shut and his head went back as he leaned back into the wall behind us. I could sense by the heft of his huge balls that he was due for a good draining. I went to work stroking the stranger and within a few seconds a stream of cum shot straight out and fell in between the strangers spread feet. Several more spurts of cum fell and a few ropes of cum landed on my bare arm. A slight sigh of relief escaped the strangers lips and his body fell limp as well as his cock. I took my hand away and gently placed his cock on the wood plank that he was sitting on. He pulled his towel down and gave me a wink to thank me. I pulled my hand to my face to inspect the warm cum that was now running down my arm and I brought it to my lips and the urge to taste his thick milky cum came over me. I licked up the remnants of our encounter and fought my own urge to get an erection from the hot encounter. The stranger stood up and adjusted himself and stepped out of the sauna. I stayed in the sauna another 5 minutes without any other company and then I finally left. I'm sure whoever came into the sauna after me and the stranger would have seen the droplets of semen that were left on the wood plank but would they suspect that it was cum or would they assume it's something else?

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most recently I gave a handjob in the sauna at my gym. I was in the sauna with one other guy, both of quiet and just minding our business as minutes passed. A third guy came in and took a seat beside me. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. The gentleman who was sitting there with me prior left after a few minutes so that left me and the guy wrapped in a towel alone. I thought nothing of it until I see out of the side of my eyes he spreads his legs wide and starts to whistle. Those were all attempts at getting my attention which he succeeded in doing. He realized I was looking over and next he lifts the towel up enough to expose his long straight erect cock which rhythmically throbbed up and down, ready for something to stroke it. That was an invitation that really needed no words but I still wanted to be sure that he wasn't just getting a thrill from exposing himself in a public place which is definitely a thing and what better place than the gym to get your kink off. I finally made eye contact with the handsome older man in the towel to see if it was okay for me to touch him and he nodded his head in the affirmative. What I really wanted to do was put my mouth around it and give him the thrill of a lifetime but I figured it would be safer to just stroke him incase we needed to quickly recover should someone enter the sauna with us. I reached under to first gently caress his large low hanging balls and his eyes fell shut and his head went back as he leaned back into the wall behind us. I could sense by the heft of his huge balls that he was due for a good draining. I went to work stroking the stranger and within a few seconds a stream of cum shot straight out and fell in between the strangers spread feet. Several more spurts of cum fell and a few ropes of cum landed on my bare arm. A slight sigh of relief escaped the strangers lips and his body fell limp as well as his cock. I took my hand away and gently placed his cock on the wood plank that he was sitting on. He pulled his towel down and gave me a wink to thank me. I pulled my hand to my face to inspect the warm cum that was now running down my arm and I brought it to my lips and the urge to taste his thick milky cum came over me. I licked up the remnants of our encounter and fought my own urge to get an erection from the hot encounter. The stranger stood up and adjusted himself and stepped out of the sauna. I stayed in the sauna another 5 minutes without any other company and then I finally left. I'm sure whoever came into the sauna after me and the stranger would have seen the droplets of semen that were left on the wood plank but would they suspect that it was cum or would they assume it's something else?
Very well written, descriptive, brought back visionary visceral memories, thanks

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
jerked co-workers off few times at work few times --been employed at 4 places over the years --and we would get to talking about sex stuff--part of the time they would get horny so we would decie to jerk off in front of each other --then decided to jerk off each other--then sometimes suck him off if wanted to--and some fucking went on but thats not jerking off though hmm
Are you hiring?

• Haha
Reactions: Dippo

CreamEggOmlette

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In college in a stairwell between the student union and an admin office. Granted, it was late in the day, but it was a pretty open area. The reason we were there was because we were almost caught in the bathroom.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was this club called King Club with my friend and we picked up two ladies at the bar both Philippino. The one I picked began rubbing my crotch and I got hard. So I undid my pants and she began to jerk me off. After a few more drinks she made me blow my load so hard. That is shot across the table and landed on my friend's girl's skirt and all over the table. The lady next to me screamed and saod I didn't know it was going tondo that and my friend just laughed so hard. My friend got up to leave and I got and put up my dick laughing. This was in South Korea at a juicy bar.