Ryan Reynolds

FelixM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he is gorgeous.....he's on the cover of Entertainment weekly this week shirtless holding a watergun...I heard Sandra Bullock gave his body a 4 out of 10

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just saw The Proposal and the screen caps here leave out the best part. For a few seonds both Ryan and Sandra are nude and embrassing eachother. He had a nice body and firm ass, I was a little in shock and lost focus where to look 1st. It was just too much in too little time. I think a leaked some precum about the same time. The movie was very funny and the location was outstanding.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've always wanted to see him and Justin Long in a sweaty romp
Would be great. :veryhappy:

He looks like he'd be pretty furry if he didn't keep trimmed. He was on Letterman last night. Comes across as an extremely nice guy. Married to Scarlett Johansson for nine months. I wonder about his ancestry. His eyes look vaguely east asian. He's got a pronounced fold at the edge of the eyelid. (Thank you high def TV.)

He had a nice body and firm ass, I was a little in shock and lost focus where to look 1st. It was just too much in too little time. I think a leaked some precum about the same time.

Ryan seems to have the same effect on me too :tongue::tongue::tongue:

D_Bartasiah Candlestick

Account Disabled
Media
I think Sandra was taking the piss when she said his body was a 4/10! She has gone on record as saying something to the effect that with a body like Ryan has he should be seen with his clothes off more often.

Ryan is probably a grower but as far as I am concerned he is so hot I would care if he had a tiny dick as there is so much more to enjoy. Scarlett is a very lucky woman indeed.

S

SirConcis

There was a pic of him with Sandra Bullock where you thought he had a huge saussage down his pants. I checked around and it appears to be a photoshop "feature".

I'd say the pant "feature" might be caused by him wearing loose boxers and they are the pnes with some fold that make some feature visible though the pants.

Attachments