Ryan Reynolds

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always thought he gave off a very gay vibe as well. He's effeminate, and he just looks like a lot of gay guys I've known.
But look where your from...here gay guys are just as likely to look homeless then like that. Not all gay men are vain and prissy. snap snap snap :smile:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's married, OMG I always thought he was gay

go figure

hahahahah Well only according to the GOP you CANNOT be Gay and Married , however in the Real World it happens constantly , especially in Hollywood back from the 50's !

He was engaged to Super-Lezzie Canadian rocker ALANIS and now through the miracle of IVF, which has been keeping GAY actors looking str8 since the early 90's, is being bearded by Scar-Jo .
He is gay but to answer the inevitable question NO he is not endowed but Holy Fuck what a work of art his body is indeed ! I also think he is a good enough actor, but if not for that body he wouldn't have gotten the roles he's had in the past

HH

Last edited:
Reactions: bassettbussy

Mac29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gay, straight..either way he is very funny and has a killer body. Hes one of my favorites

FJnSoCal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went out with a guy that looked like him, not that hung, but damn could he fuck.

S

SirConcis

Never saw him as Gay. Does he look gay in VanWilder ? His voice may not be "macho" but it doesn't make him gay.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..reynolds is one of those guys that I say "this is when big just doesn't matter."

Sometimes stud means more than being hung.

Reynolds, big or small is a stud.

Handsome dude, awesome looks and body. Bet his cock is pretty too.

OCDreamer69

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
..reynolds is one of those guys that I say "this is when big just doesn't matter."

Sometimes stud means more than being hung.

Reynolds, big or small is a stud.

Handsome dude, awesome looks and body. Bet his cock is pretty too.

Agree with you! Ryan is one sexy guy!

D

deleted509196

Ryan Reynolds is hot. I liked him in Van Wilder! I have to say though, when he is overtly muscly I'm not as into him... not a massive fan of too much muscle.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why would anyone possibly care whether he's circumcised or not??

And Rico, I know I've asked you this before and you may have answered, but why is it when I try to open your fmforums all I get is some sort of list but I can never seem to find whatever pics you're referencing? :dunno:

No, but I do know that's he's f'in gorgeous and here are some screencaps from his new movie, The Proposal, which prove it.

fmforums > Ryan Reynolds in THE PROPOSAL

sxjTheFirst

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My RR story: I saw him in a small role in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. At that point I didn't know his name and I was struck by his good looks and had a gut feeling he would make it big in Hollywood. I've been proved pleasantly right!

lpsgjwalker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My RR story: I saw him in a small role in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. At that point I didn't know his name and I was struck by his good looks and had a gut feeling he would make it big in Hollywood. I've been proved pleasantly right!

By the time he was in "Harold and Kumar", he had already starred in two movies and a TV series (four seasons). He was already a bigger star than either "Harold" or "Kumar" ;)