Ryan Reynolds

D_Paul_Bunion

Account Disabled
Media
I think he is gorgeous.....he's on the cover of Entertainment weekly this week shirtless holding a watergun...I heard Sandra Bullock gave his body a 4 out of 10

I saw it on Extra. It was a joke. When she was asked why she only rated him a 4, she said it was because he was too perfect and that there was no room for improvement. When they asked Ryan to rate her, he said 9.5 and that he deducted a 1/2 point because "she's so nasty".

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I heard that Sandra Bulloch does a full nude scene in The Proposal. Does anyone know if Ryan Reynolds does the same thing? He is really cute and I'd love to see what he looks like. Any info/pics would be appreciated.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
There's a scene where they are both naked and she falls on top of him--face-t--face. I'm sure that there was a cloth of some kind between their naughty bits.

I also heard that he wore cellophane underwear that was later taken out with CGI.

Either way... they are two very hot people. I'm still waiting for Sandra's and Jesse's celebrity sex tape.

Last edited:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BTW, I read today that Ryan Reynolds has signed to play Green Lantern in the new GL movie. Bad news is that the movie won't be out until 2010 so we have some time to go before seeing Ryan in a skin-tight superhero uniform.

NYhungguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he totally overdid it at the gym. i guess he knew he couldn't have a career unless he was over buff. not so appealing anymore.