Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1 ) would you date a guy that makes much less money than you ?

2 ) would you date a guy that doesn't own a car ?

3 ) would you date a guy that isn't able financially , to go out with you as often as you'd like ?

Do share your thoughts. :)

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go away. And fucking stay away.

With all due respect. This is a useless and unnecessary post. Keep the vitriol away of the threads that don't deserve it. If you have a problem with the poster talk about it with him ( me ) in private. No need to drag it to every thread. This is toxic behaviour 101 and with this an important life lesson is over. Thank me later , down the line in your life.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
With all due respect. This is a useless and unnecessary post. Keep the vitriol away of the threads that don't deserve it. If you have a problem with the poster talk about it with him ( me ) in private. No need to drag it to every thread. This is toxic behaviour 101 and with this an important life lesson is over. Thank me later , down the line in your life.

You have been told many times by more than one woman here that we don't appreciate you or the way you manipulate conversations.

So, with all due respect. Go. Away.

Reactions: MisterB and 693987

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have been told many times by more than one woman here that we don't appreciate you or the way you manipulate conversations.

So, with all due respect. Go. Away.

You know that posts that don't answer the questions asked are considered trolling and this is against the TOS. If you don't have anything of value ( answer to the questions asked ) , please stay away and keep the toxicity to yourself.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't even aware that it was even allowed to post in AaW .

Then again it is dumb enough to try to force it's self on a community that don't want or even like it.

Pathetic.

Reported, denying someone his human nature is an insult and it's against the TOS.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
, please stay away and keep the toxicity to yourself.

Please apply this to yourself, as we have asked you to do repeatedly.

If you feel the need to report me, do so. If you keep posting threads in this section after several bans (that happened because you troll the women's sections of the site) I will report as well.

It'll save a lot of time if you just leave it be.

I'm done.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None makes you visit my threads. The original poster is visible from the AAW first page. The fact that you click on it is something of your doing. You might as well don't click on it. So with this in mind what is happening to you it's something of your decision making process. This much is certain. If you want a thread of mine to be gone don't post in it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wasn't even aware that it was even allowed to post in AaW .

Then again it is dumb enough to try to force it's self on a community that don't want or even like it.

Pathetic.
Where did you originally find that recipe for Lemonade Scones? Did you invent it? I still think it's fucking genius.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wonder when the trolling will end and when some of the people above will be rightfully so, be punished for that. i guess the answer is never. same old toxic LPSG.

Trolling is not allowed. Trolling covers a vast array of behavior but mainly revolves around members who consistently post in a manner which they know will upset others, members who insist on going off topic to serve their own agenda (which has nothing to do with the topic at hand)

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  1. Ask a *Someone* Forum Rules - In Addition to the above
    • Any member may start a thread, in any section of the forum
    • Any member may reply to their own thread started within any section of the forum
    • Aside from the the member who started the thread, only members who fall within the group named in the section title may respond to threads.

Where did you originally find that recipe for Lemonade Scones? Did you invent it? I still think it's fucking genius.

It's been around here in my country for generations.
The CWA ( Country Women's Association) who officiate over the cooking and baking judging at agricultural
shows/ fairs despise lemonade scones but the recipe still live on.

Did you try it?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's been around here in my country for generations.
The CWA ( Country Women's Association) who officiate over the cooking and baking judging at agricultural
shows/ fairs despise lemonade scones but the recipe still live on.

Did you try it?
Not yet. I'm obsessed with another experiment. When this has run its course, or been set aside for holiday gift baking, I will have a go at the scones. I'm having guests soon. I don't eat breakfast, but they do, and scones are on the list of things I want to make available to them.

Reactions: Bonfire

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me? Trolling? This thread was already off track when I spotted a poster who doesn't permit private messages or access to her profile. Soren, it's impossible to troll a troll. This part of the forum presently has zero participants that I am aware of willing to answer questions from you. You've been banned twice for the way you choose to engage the women on this forum. The women on this forum are not going to pretend you're a new person every time you troll us by forcing your presence on us when you have been repeatedly asked not to engage us. Your mere presence is harassment. Every word you type into Women's Issues or Ask A Woman is harassment because nearly every active woman here has asked you to go away, or liked a post asking you to go away, and you've been given at least one heads up, at least one official warning, and at least two temporary bans. You are on thin ice. Nobody wants you here, and if you keep engaging those who feel hostile to you, you're going to slip, get just far enough out of line, and be permanently removed from this website. Sure, you'll make a few new accounts, but we will recognize you, and all of those will be banned. Obviously, you agree with me that this is a good place to spend some time. It is probable that you should spend yours in all but two of the many forum choices on this website. I will not scroll up to review your questions. I will NEVER answer your questions. I hope you will consider my advice. I've been here a long time. I've seen this play out many times. It is on my observations of history that I base my advice. But, it is free from a stranger who dislikes you, so obviously you don't have to pay it any mind. I'm going back to not speaking to you. If you engage me, it will constitute harassment.