Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is obvious here is that the site has double standards. There are like 5 or 6 women that are active participants in this entire site. None will be banned because it'll be like the site excluding an entire gender. You know that , others know that and you run wild because none is willing to touch you.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Also if you don't want to engage with me. Why visit my thread? This makes zero sense.

The real question is: why do you keep posting threads in this section after so many of us have asked you flat out to stop, and you have been banned twice for not listening. The reason? You are a troll.

You get reported, the mods have to deal with you, and you go right back to trying to pretend like nothing happened and you intentionally antagonize the women here by continuing to post these threads. You refuse to accept our answers and every time, it turns ugly.

Every time, it turns into a hostile exchange, and you end up reporting a bunch of us when YOU are the one picking the fight.

You are not welcome in this section. Women's Issues either. You are not going to receive answers to any of your questions.

The only reason you keep posting these threads? You want to dominate the non-existent relationship you have with the women here. You want control. You think that asking questions in a civil way will force us to accept your presence. You are mistaken.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The real question is: why do you keep posting threads in this section after so many of us have asked you flat out to stop, and you have been banned twice for not listening. The reason? You are a troll.

You get reported, the mods have to deal with you, and you go right back to trying to pretend like nothing happened and you intentionally antagonize the women here by continuing to post these threads. You refuse to accept our answers and every time, it turns ugly.

Every time, it turns into a hostile exchange, and you end up reporting a bunch of us when YOU are the one picking the fight.

You are not welcome in this section. Women's Issues either. You are not going to receive answers to any of your questions.

The only reason you keep posting these threads? You want to dominate the non-existent relationship you have with the women here. You want control. You think that asking questions in a civil way will force us to accept your presence. You are mistaken.

the post above is trolling according to the TOS

Trolling is not allowed. Trolling covers a vast array of behavior but mainly revolves around members who consistently post in a manner which they know will upset others, members who insist on going off topic to serve their own agenda (which has nothing to do with the topic at hand)

none of your posts in this thread is on topic. as it's set in the first post.

Ask a *Someone* Forum Rules - In Addition to the above
  • Any member may start a thread, in any section of the forum
  • Any member may reply to their own thread started within any section of the forum
  • Aside from the the member who started the thread, only members who fall within the group named in the section title may respond to threads.
i play by the site rules. you have a problem with me , stay away from my threads. none makes you visit them. you have a problem with me let my thread die, don't come in it with your vitriolic behavior to it and me and yes i'll report you once more. it's funny that you are trolling continuously according to the TOS and you are not banned.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Did you see the time he changed the subject in his own thread and then claimed your post responding to his post is off topic? How many times has he suffered that delusion?

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's been around here in my country for generations.
The CWA ( Country Women's Association) who officiate over the cooking and baking judging at agricultural
shows/ fairs despise lemonade scones but the recipe still live on.

Did you try it?

I usually don't click Sore-end's posts for reasons we are all aware of. Lucky for me Ms. Altered post pulled me in. I am now aware that Lemonade Scones exist. Are we talking classic American Lemonade? Like, lemons, water, sugar and etc? Not sure how the Big Down Under defines lemonade but in parts of Europe lemonade is Sprite, a lemon/lime soda.

Ms. @AlteredEgo if you end up making me a batch please post details.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Troll all you want. None will do something about it. It's you being unpunished for braking the rules that has allowed this place to turn into shit and a place that allows vitriolic behaviour to be accepted and dare I say enabled. Have fun being horrible people and getting away with it.

D

deleted924715

I have no idea what this thread is about as I have the OP on ignore but lemonade scones sound amaaaaaaaazing

Anyone who makes them, please post details. Ta!

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea what this thread is about as I have the OP on ignore but lemonade scones sound amaaaaaaaazing

Anyone who makes them, please post details. Ta!

Then why are you here ? If you have me on ignore you wouldn't be able to see my thread. You are a liar.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Then why are you here ? If you have me on ignore you wouldn't be able to see my thread. You are a liar.

There's an option to "show ignored content". If someone she follows posts on your thread, she will still be able to see the thread, just not your posts in the thread, unless she clicks "show ignored content".

She's not lying. You're just melting like a special snowflake.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's an option to "show ignored content". If someone she follows posts on your thread, she will still be able to see the thread, just not your posts in the thread, unless she clicks "show ignored content".

Reported for personal attack and insult.

D

deleted924715

Not a chance I'll click "show ignored content" for the OP because it bores me and I don't want to and I don't have to - that was the whole point of putting it on ignore.

However when Mickey Lee shows up as last post in AaW from the main page, too right I'm clicking - she posts so rarely nowadays, but it's always worth reading

Then I discover there is a thing called lemonade scones which sound fab! I like lemon sponge, I wonder if they're along the same lines

3 Ingredient Lemonade Scones.

Ingredients
3 cups / 450 g self raising flour
1 cup / 250 ml heavy whipping cream (not whipped)
1 cup / 250 ml cold lemonade (fizzy clear Lemonade/ Sprite )

TO SERVE
Whipped cream
Jam

Instructions

Preheat oven to 200C/390F (standard) or 180C/350 (fan/convection).
Combine the flour, cream and lemonade in a bowl and mix until just combined. Do not over mix, it will make the scones dense! The dough should be soft and fairly sticky.
Turn out onto a floured surface, and gently pat down to 2.5cm/1.2" thickness.
Use a 6cm/2.5" round cutter to cut scones. Flour the cutter in between so the dough doesn't stick. I usually get 6 out of the first batch, then I combine and pat out the offcuts to make another 4.
Optional - brush the tops lightly with milk. This makes the tops nice and golden, and helps smooth the top too.
Place on a lined or greased tray, slightly touching each other (they help each other rise) and bake for 12 to 15 minutes until golden on top.
Place on rack to cool. Place tea towel over them to stop the tops from getting crusty.
Serve with copious amounts of cream and jam, and of course tea!
Recipe Notes:
1. Do not substitute the lemonade for solo! It makes the scones really dense, like rocks.
2. If you don't have a round cutter, which I didn't for ages, use an empty tin or you can just cut them into squares with a knife. Just be sure to flour the knife between cuts so the dough doesn't stick to it.
3. These freeze well, for up to 3 months.

D

deleted924715

3 Ingredient Lemonade Scones.

Ingredients
3 cups / 450 g self raising flour
1 cup / 250 ml heavy whipping cream (not whipped)
1 cup / 250 ml cold lemonade (fizzy clear Lemonade/ Sprite )

TO SERVE
Whipped cream
Jam

Instructions

Preheat oven to 200C/390F (standard) or 180C/350 (fan/convection).
Combine the flour, cream and lemonade in a bowl and mix until just combined. Do not over mix, it will make the scones dense! The dough should be soft and fairly sticky.
Turn out onto a floured surface, and gently pat down to 2.5cm/1.2" thickness.
Use a 6cm/2.5" round cutter to cut scones. Flour the cutter in between so the dough doesn't stick. I usually get 6 out of the first batch, then I combine and pat out the offcuts to make another 4.
Optional - brush the tops lightly with milk. This makes the tops nice and golden, and helps smooth the top too.
Place on a lined or greased tray, slightly touching each other (they help each other rise) and bake for 12 to 15 minutes until golden on top.
Place on rack to cool. Place tea towel over them to stop the tops from getting crusty.
Serve with copious amounts of cream and jam, and of course tea!
Recipe Notes:
1. Do not substitute the lemonade for solo! It makes the scones really dense, like rocks.
2. If you don't have a round cutter, which I didn't for ages, use an empty tin or you can just cut them into squares with a knife. Just be sure to flour the knife between cuts so the dough doesn't stick to it.
3. These freeze well, for up to 3 months.

OMG. I think even *I* might be able to make those

Reactions: Bonfire

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*lays on the ground* Why does the rest of the world hate Lemonade so?

It's the perfect summer drink. Sure, making lemonade will make you aware of every knick in your skin. Yeah, rubbing your eye is perilous. Sugar level testing is only for the brave. But the payoff is LEMONADE!!!