MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not joking. I’m speaking from experience.

Trust and communication are more important than monogamy.
Wrong!

Monogamy is based on trust and communication.

I speak from experience!

aheidla

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Trust and communication are prerequisites for monogamy. Encouraging her to cheat on her husband while she's carrying his child and he's working his ass off overseas to provide for his family so that she and the child can live comfortably is just abhorrent.

Subzero45

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m not encouraging anything but to let people do what makes them happy. Love is love. Dick is dick. If they are coincident even better.

I also hope for the best.

Chances are if you’re on this site you didn’t mean to go to Amazon. Just saying.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chances are if you’re on this site you didn’t mean to go to Amazon. Just saying.
And there it is.

I’m not sure how being here infers that anyone would be ok with cheating. Being sex positive and enjoying adult conversation doesn’t diminish one’s own behavioural code.

If a couple has an agreement to have other sexual partners, all is is good in my world. If they don’t, cheating is a despicable way to treat someone you love.

aheidla

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I’m not encouraging anything but to let people do what makes them happy.

Oh, ok. So, your philosophy is to do whatever makes you happy, even if your actions hurt another person. Alright. Bet.

Then I propose that when someone is cheated on, if beating the hell out of their unfaithful partner and the side piece makes them happy, per your instructions, that response is acceptable.

Keep that same energy.

Just saying.

Yep.

aheidla

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
And there it is.

I’m not sure how being here infers that anyone would be ok with cheating. Being sex positive and enjoying adult conversation doesn’t diminish one’s own behavioural code.

If a couple has an agreement to have other sexual partners, all is is good in my world. If they don’t, cheating is a despicable way to treat someone you love.

Don't worry. It's alright. According to him, we should do what makes us happy. If cheated on, we have the green light to "happily" pull a Bernadine from Waiting to Exhale. :)

Reactions: LaFemme

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m not joking. I’m speaking from experience.

Monogamy requires trust and communication.

Am I correct in assuming that you've never been in a successful relationship?

Subzero45

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No. You’re not correct. You’re misunderstanding me and putting words in my mouth.

1) I do not advocate for hurting others.

2) I am in a very successful long-term relationship and have been for years which at times has been open after discussion and communication between us and a mutual understanding.

3) I in no way suggested being here was equivalent to cheating.

If my partner likes to do something or wants something I can’t provide, our understanding is he can get it as long as I know about it and he does so safely. It’s not something we exercise every day of the week, but we each like things the other may not.

For example, he may want to do anal with someone. It’s not something I want to do, but I’m not going to stop him from doing it anymore than if he wanted to go skydiving out of a plane. I’m not doing that either.

I’m not breaking any commandments here by suggesting someone get what they want, but not at the cost of hurting someone else.

My sarcasm was not well received and I’m sorry for that but my position remains.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyone ever have this dilemma. I'm expecting and, contrary to what I thought, my sex drive has gone up a lot. I've always been a very sexual person, but I'm in the mood way more than usual.

The catch? My husband is working overseas a lot and our sex life has dwindled to almost nothing. Surprisingly, I've been flirted with and hit on by men since getting pregnant, which I didn't expect. With my sex life needing a boost, I'm almost tempted to take some of them up on their offers.
Answering posts like this always place me on the back foot. Perhaps it's just my suspicious mind. I could so move in the day................even a little now :) :) Groovy hey :) :)...oh crap, 11:09. my glass slipper is about to fall off.

Last edited:

Subzero45

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Answering posts like this always place me on the back foot. Perhaps it's just my suspicious mind. I could so move in the day................even a little now :) :) Groovy hey :) :)...oh crap, 11:09. my glass slipper is about to fall off.

A great rendition! Right up there with Elvis.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why did you stop when she started showing?
We didn't stop when she started showing. I said when she "Really started showing" . Meaning when she got really big. Towards the third trimester. At that point it became rather cumbersome and uncomfortable for her.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We didn't stop when she started showing. I said when she "Really started showing" . Meaning when she got really big. Towards the third trimester. At that point it became rather cumbersome and uncomfortable for her.
Gotcha.

D

deleted1264336

I’ll be in Toronto this week (March 16 & 17 and available Thursday or Friday if you need some help to, uh, rearrange the furniture?

andy_life

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone ever have this dilemma. I'm expecting and, contrary to what I thought, my sex drive has gone up a lot. I've always been a very sexual person, but I'm in the mood way more than usual.

The catch? My husband is working overseas a lot and our sex life has dwindled to almost nothing. Surprisingly, I've been flirted with and hit on by men since getting pregnant, which I didn't expect. With my sex life needing a boost, I'm almost tempted to take some of them up on their offers.
nar don't , breaks so many hearts

bbnc44

Legendary Member
Media
I got pregnant on our honeymoon. Once he found out I was never touched until after I gave birth, and then only sparingly. Thankfully.

It seems I was the only one going without sex during the pregnancy. I finally got the courage to split. Neither of us ever saw him again.

Yes, my sex drive was very high especially during the third trimester when I was big as a house. But I never got hit on. I doubt I would have been tempted even if I knew he had been cheating.

I don't know your current marriage relationship, but why risk it?
whos him? your kid?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whos him? your kid?
Him is my ex. He left my daughter and I when she was two. Of course, he claims I kicked him out. Semantics. He cheated. He's gone.

He owes tons in child support, and I'd like to see him in jail. But if that's my price to never see him again it's worth it.

D

deleted18817831

I find pregnant women very sexy. Once begged a pregnant friend to let me fuck her to no avail

ChezzD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got very horny during my pregnancies and had a lot of sex with my kids dad. It must be fustrating your guy is overseas but I dont think cheating is a good move.

Reactions: Kevyn7x6
D

deleted22029871

I’m recently divorced and have had 3 kids with my ex wife and let me tell you that pregnant ladies are horny as fuck :yum

Reactions: Subzero45