Shawn Mendes

I do find these pages of “he’s definitely ‘gay” to be annoying and problematic. But these people constantly promoting internalized phobias and gay inferiority are just as problematic. Just like Shawn is not gonna hook up with any dudes who post here, he’s also not about to thank anyone for defending his “straightness” by saying homophobic, “straight” worshipping, queer insecure, gay shaming shit. Both sides are annoying and are feeding into problems.
Welcome to LPSG. Where the people who need therapy, avoid therapy, because they're too mucked up to realize they need therapy, so they express their untreated, toxic, obsessive thoughts and behavior that drive others crazy until we need therapy to recover from their bullshit. If you have your ticket, I'd be happy to validate your parking.
 
The only way our "community" will accept Shawn Mendes for being straight is if multiple sex tapes in HD 1080 quality are released of him having and enjoying sex with only cis-gender women. And even then, the Internet Inquisitors will only shift from bullying him to come out as gay to bullying him to come out as bi or pan. Sadly, Mr. Mendes has been accused of witchcraft in the modernized version of 17th century Salem. The only way for him to prove that he isn't what the villagers believe he is, is for him to drown instead of float after they toss him in the river. In other words, he's fucked no matter how the sit

I think this whole thing is ridiculous. I really don’t care if the guy is straight or gay. Either way, you guys in the “know” probably know NOTHING. Whomever he is or is not fucking….. or fucking him, you’re just jealous.

That’s my opinion of someone “in the know”.
 
I think this whole thing is ridiculous. I really don’t care if the guy is straight or gay. Either way, you guys in the “know” probably know NOTHING. Whomever he is or is not fucking….. or fucking him, you’re just jealous.

That’s my opinion of someone “in the know”.
I never said I knew anything about Shawn's bedroom partners. My comment was clearly criticizing the fact that the toxic people in our community, many of whom can be found in these threads, will never accept Shawn as straight because they have already convinced themselves that he is as gay as a rainbow colored pony in the glittery Castle of Candyland. I was specifically pointing out that even if crystal clear, undoctored footage of him having hetero-sex was revealed, our community still wouldn't accept that as evidence of his heterosexuality. They would simply shift their thinking of him being gay to him being bi or pan. They will always believe that Shawn is Team Dick, whether he is an exclusive player or drafts between other Teams, it doesn't matter. Our "community" has already accepted him as a member and refuses to issue a refund. Which means, Shawn has found himself in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" predicament. Do you understand what I'm saying now. Get it? Got it? Good!
 
How long do you think it'll be before someone says something controversially disagreeable about Shawn? I'll wedger within the next 12 hours.
That's very generous. Put me down for one hour
 
I wish there was a bot deleting all posts that do not contains pictures -
It’s just so tiring to scroll through all the posts about cut/uncut cocks, sexuality assumptions etc...
I wonder if LPSG could make a 'filter' option for threads, like only seeing posts with media/attachments. Personally I don't mind the non-pic posts but I get tired of people complaining about them (which itself is the peak of irony but anyway) and with a filter both types of users get what they want.
 
I wish there was a bot deleting all posts that do not contains pictures -
It’s just so tiring to scroll through all the posts about cut/uncut cocks, sexuality assumptions etc...
YES!!! I have been saying for a while, LPSG needs to let us personalize our notification settings by requesting that we only be notified whenever a post contains a picture or video. We need to petition for this to be a part of their next update.
 
YES!!! I have been saying for a while, LPSG needs to let us personalize our notification settings by requesting that we only be notified whenever a post contains a picture or video. We need to petition for this to be a part of their next update.
I don’t know if it is possible coding wise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted6868581
YES!!! I have been saying for a while, LPSG needs to let us personalize our notification settings by requesting that we only be notified whenever a post contains a picture or video. We need to petition for this to be a part of their next update.
we had that before the update