Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most dissapointing thing from the Rolling Stone interview was finding out that he smokes weed all the time.

If you had every person on the planet wanting to jump your bones, you'd probably want something to help chill you out. Weed is a much healthier option for treating anxiety than antidepressants or benzodiazepines. He's still young and finding his way, there are well worse things in the world than him smoking weed.

Name a celebrity that doesn't smoke weed.

If you had every person on the planet wanting to jump your bones, you'd probably want something to help chill you out. Weed is a much healthier option for treating anxiety than antidepressants or benzodiazepines. He's still young and finding his way, there are well worse things in the world than him smoking weed.

Name a celebrity that doesn't smoke weed.

Yeah, not so sure about that "much healthier" thing. That's a bold statement...
Cannabis use may exacerbate anxiety

Cannabinoid-related agents in the treatment of anxiety disorders: current knowledge and future perspectives

And to asume that every artist smokes weed is like asuming that every artist lives a party-all-night-and-get-drunk every day kind of Hollywood lifestyle

I just read the rules and I see that you are not allowed to discuss or post pics of minors, but I'm just asking why is it forbidden if it isn't a sexual thing?

I have never heard one of his songs, but he is cute as hell. Would fuck the shit out of him, he's like the perfect twink

Buuut...

He needs to work on his anxiety/depression issues and needs some serious help.
Having panic attacks, crying, isn't normal.
He must learn to cope with it, because people won't stop saying he is gay.
If he isn't, that's ok, if he is, that's ok too. People will love him either way.

He needs professional mental health

He just needs to come out. As has already been said, straight guys don't have panic attacks because other people think they're gay, whereas gay people often have panic attacks at the thought of being exposed.

The man is gay! Like everyone can generate as much hand-wringing and as many think pieces as they want, but the fact remains that Shawn Mendes is gay and will (hopefully) come out in a few months/years. This was all exactly the same before Tom Daley came out, when most of the gays KNEW he was gay and others were chastising them for saying so; then lo and behold he comes out just as we all knew he would.

99.9% of men who come off as gay as Shawn Mendes does are gay. There's nothing wrong with him being gay, but gay he is. And no amount of half-assed denials and emotional appeals is going to change that.

Stop being pathetic. Why do y’all want him to be gay so bad. Now I see why some straight men fear us. Some gay people really don’t have any boundaries and want EVERYONE to be gay! Gosh y’all can’t really be desperate.

We don't want him to be gay, he just is fucking gay! Nobody is walking up to him and screaming "Be gay!" in his face, we just all want to talk about how incredibly and obviously gay he is because—and I can't stress this enough—HE'S GAY!

I thought Shawn lived in LA and was from Toronto (Pickering). I wonder if he has an apartment or condo or single family home. I gather he is not domestic.

Shawn lives in a very nice condo in downtown Toronto with a gorgeous view of the CN Tower.
DSAwP-VX4AA2Jt9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.