Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
2NFgA.jpeg

Once again YOUR racism is showing. Now “ethnic” people can’t progress in life?! Are you fucking serious?! Lmaooo once again, white gays kill me! Y’all dont even realize y’all are being racist. It’s in your DNA. By definition black people cant be racist, we can be prejudice but not racist. And even if I was, why would you look at all black people the same way bc of one bad apple? So you group all black people together bc you claim I’m racist and that’s why we can’t progress when we’ve been progressing for YEARS, no thanks to your race! Bye racist white. You’ve proven my point!
Am not even white but whatever, all your 12 post been nothing but negative.
keep trolling Bye

Once again YOUR racism is showing. Now “ethnic” people can’t progress in life?! Are you fucking serious?! Lmaooo once again, white gays kill me! Y’all dont even realize y’all are being racist. It’s in your DNA. By definition black people cant be racist, we can be prejudice but not racist. And even if I was, why would you look at all black people the same way bc of one bad apple? So you group all black people together bc you claim I’m racist and that’s why we can’t progress when we’ve been progressing for YEARS, no thanks to your race! Bye racist white. You’ve proven my point!
as a white gay, I just wanna say I'm sorry

This thread is funny sometimes and sometimes frustrating. Shawn needs to grow up is all. Can you imagine a gay saying they get anxiety from fear of being called straight. That would make a funny SNL skit.

Shawn just leak your nudes already!!! Or come up with a new publicity angle other than this “sexuality” card ‘cause zayn is releasing a new album and the biebs is coming back and you know scooter braun works harder than the devil

Shawn just leak your nudes already!!! Or come up with a new publicity angle other than this “sexuality” card ‘cause zayn is releasing a new album and the biebs is coming back and you know scooter braun works harder than the devil
I can't see that anxiety riddled boy having any leaks and if it did leak I bet he's the type to end up suicidal over it.

I can't see that anxiety riddled boy having any leaks and if it did leak I bet he's the type to end up suicidal over it.
As sad as it is, I totally agree with you, he said his fear is being irrelevant but that's how life, he needs to stop being sooo scared and start enjoying his life as he wants, so sad so so sad :(

I have never heard one of his songs, but he is cute as hell. Would fuck the shit out of him, he's like the perfect twink

Buuut...

He needs to work on his anxiety/depression issues and needs some serious help.
Having panic attacks, crying, isn't normal.
He must learn to cope with it, because people won't stop saying he is gay.
If he isn't, that's ok, if he is, that's ok too. People will love him either way.

He needs professional mental health

Reactions: sshah01
Status
Not open for further replies.