Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s so wholesome it hurts...
2Pwmj.jpeg

2Pwmm.jpeg

When he finally comes out he will get eaten alive on his tours. All cities have a few of them, those beautiful but dirty whores that skulk on grindr and just fuck tourists. Poor Shawn...

Reactions: SebastianBa
Shawn Mendes is definitely uncut.
Shawn Peter Raul Mendes was born in 1998 in Ontario, Canada to an English mother and a Portuguese father. Given that Canada has a universal healthcare system, most medical procedures are covered by the government. Circumcision is one of the exceptions since the 80s, and the 90s saw drops in circumcision rates, since parents would have to pay for the procedure out of pocket rather that have it covered by the government or insurance. This means that only tradition or religion would have a Canadian boy circumcised in 1998 Ontario, and Shawn has neither, as he is not Jewish or Muslim, nor do either of his parents come from cultures where circumcision is common. Ergo, it is more likely than not that Mr Mendes is uncut.

Shawn Peter Raul Mendes was born in 1998 in Ontario, Canada to an English mother and a Portuguese father. Given that Canada has a universal healthcare system, most medical procedures are covered by the government. Circumcision is one of the exceptions since the 80s, and the 90s saw drops in circumcision rates, since parents would have to pay for the procedure out of pocket rather that have it covered by the government or insurance. This means that only tradition or religion would have a Canadian boy circumcised in 1998 Ontario, and Shawn has neither, as he is not Jewish or Muslim, nor do either of his parents come from cultures where circumcision is common. Ergo, it is more likely than not that Mr Mendes is uncut.

Worst news ever. Poor guy. However... my uncle is a doctor in Winnepeg and he told me majority of his day is occupied by circumcising newborns.

bless

Reactions: NathanMagic
We can always hope hes cut

There so much of nothing going on (just like his music, to be fair there is an audience if you 10) with this guy news worthy that this whole thread recycles old topics and brings them back each time. Now we back to him being circumcised or not? :joy: lets find the penis first at least.

Out of this whole thread and outside of here, only the rolling stone article is the only news worthy controversial thing he has done. Makes me wonder if he has agents on here dropping topics.

Regardless, take pretty boy with an ok voice? (never heard it but they say so) A good financial background from parents with links in the industry then push him forward. Base his whole career on how beautiful he looks, his mysterious sexuality, the hidden bulge, an army of under developed 9 years old girl fans who see him as one of those Disney prince plus missing real male pop star (no bieber around) = successful pop star for who knows what.
I dont hate the guy (no need to, i respect his hustle)

i applaud his team . He got Grammy or was nominated tells you how bad music standards have become.

Reactions: Willo
still i don't understand why it matters if he's cut or uncut, has a big or small penis. the guy looks like an angel, an angel that 99% of us will never even see in person.
just admire his physical beauty on photos and enjoy his voice in songs.
maybe even try to find some nude photos, that's all.
if by any means i had the chance to see him in person and even better have a sexual encounter with him i wouldn't even care is he has a cut or uncut penis. it's Shawn Mendes penis, it must be beautiful.

the size queens or foreskin haters need to back off from this thread. try posting something interesting in here, like gossip about him or his latest photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.