Shayne topp

WDVINCO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm surprisingly dumb and naive to a bunch of sayings so i obviously don't know what that means but hey! it's probably fine!
So basically when someone posts a thirst vid, someone will reply, I wasn't paying attention with some random, impossible excuse, as a way to see it again

Reactions: lkdavis

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'll be onto it then. good place to start is definitely around dumpster wizard's first appearances though since this looks like one of his clothes. thanks for the tip.
also, while looking for the picture i found a bunch of other interesting stuff but i'm still checking to see if they've been posted here.

i'm surprisingly dumb and naive to a bunch of sayings so i obviously don't know what that means but hey! it's probably fine!
Re posted who cares, gonna look for it to because i know i have seen it

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i'm in strong need to reorganize my shayne topp folders so later today i might have to dump a few stuff that i've been finding trying to get to the other pic. i also have some other stuff from youtube that i don't remember seeing them here.
really hope anyone else also has a good time with these, because i definitely do.

TaStolsig

Experimental Member
Media
i'm in strong need to reorganize my shayne topp folders so later today i might have to dump a few stuff that i've been finding trying to get to the other pic. i also have some other stuff from youtube that i don't remember seeing them here.
really hope anyone else also has a good time with these, because i definitely do.
can u send them to me? tnx

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
can u send them to me? tnx
you can go to my profile to get them! i always post most of them here on this thread, and i don't have any post on the rest of the site, so it should be easy to grab them from one place. i keep them on a cloud service so i don't need to save them all again.

Reactions: TaStolsig

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
and here is another instance of shayne forgetting to zip his pants. increased brightness on some to make it easier to see.
also there is a little extra pic there because i am still in love with him raising his arms like that to barely show some pits. that gets me horny too

Attachments

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and here is another instance of shayne forgetting to zip his pants. increased brightness on some to make it easier to see.
also there is a little extra pic there because i am still in love with him raising his arms like that to barely show some pits. that gets me horny too
Like come on shayne, show US that boxer

• Love
Reactions: lkdavis

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
while i'm at it, on today's podcast he also is wearing that white shirt again. i think it might be his tank top actually, since i started to recognize it from the other tank top stuff i have saved of him.
this time no chest hair as we can tell by the most recent try not to laugh with ify. but as it's been a while already and he has beard again nowadays i'm hoping he goes shirtless again and has some more to show. i remember that one pic of him in bed with the beard and chest hair to this day.

Attachments

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Like come on shayne, show US that boxer
very real... i love the teasing so much but i'm done leaking just by thinking of him showing up on boxers only again... i need to see it. the bit he did with the tiger underwear and overalls in splash mountain was the most unfortunate loss because he didn't face the camera after showing his package. and i can TELL it's worth seeing just by the reaction in the room. i don't care if he said he has a small penis multiple times over the years, i just want to see it trying to escape more and more until his whole shaft slips on stream (or maybe just some balls in a video like what happened to anthony).
it always looks like he is wearing less noticeable underwear colors when he forgets to zip his pants. let me see the bulge in a very clear color please.
there is a summer games one posted here where i'm pretty sure you can see his dick flopping around, and another one that i always forget to turn into a gif where you can see it bouncing a bit too in his jeans.

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Forgetting to zip or is his cock so huge it's just fighting the zipper
hot either way to me. even just being silly a few times and forgetting to zip after using the bathroom before shooting sounds nice to me. i think he is a grower because of the violation clip, but if it really is his (probably semi hard) cock i'm seeing on a different gif, i don't believe his dick is really that small.
shayne can feel free to prove me right or prove me wrong, just simply show some more bulge. and i prefer along with the head outline, please.
but yeah having a cock too big that it opens his zipper that much sounds so fucking hot. he must have been fapping shortly before the shoot for that to happen. i love imagining him cumming and rushing to the shoot while still staying hard for the zipper to not fully close.

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hot either way to me. even just being silly a few times and forgetting to zip after using the bathroom before shooting sounds nice to me. i think he is a grower because of the violation clip, but if it really is his (probably semi hard) cock i'm seeing on a different gif, i don't believe his dick is really that small.
shayne can feel free to prove me right or prove me wrong, just simply show some more bulge. and i prefer along with the head outline, please.
but yeah having a cock too big that it opens his zipper that much sounds so fucking hot. he must have been fapping shortly before the shoot for that to happen. i love imagining him cumming and rushing to the shoot while still staying hard for the zipper to not fully close.
Agreed on something, his cock is bigger than he Says it is

Reactions: runningcrazy

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i try to be normal about my obsession over him but he makes it hard for me. just this week, i have saved exactly 70 screenshots of 14 different smosh videos starring his nipples, muscles, pits and some chest hair. the ass stuff is lacking for now but i am looking back to find more of those.
sorry that i get annoying, i know i've shared enough bullshit, but some things are devastating to not find here and i need to spread them. starting off with one of the instances of him moving his pecs and getting all the attention.

gymbtspec1-gif.133549191

gymbtspec2.gif

Attachments

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i try to be normal about my obsession over him but he makes it hard for me. just this week, i have saved exactly 70 screenshots of 14 different smosh videos starring his nipples, muscles, pits and some chest hair. the ass stuff is lacking for now but i am looking back to find more of those.
sorry that i get annoying, i know i've shared enough bullshit, but some things are devastating to not find here and i need to spread them. starting off with one of the instances of him moving his pecs and getting all the attention.

gymbtspec1-gif.133549191

View attachment 133549901
Imagine laying on his chest after some wild sex session

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Imagine laying on his chest after some wild sex session
oh, i think about that on a daily basis. i would even say i daydream about it at least twice a day. either being around his massive arms or laying on his chest is such a sweet way to end the sex sessions that i'd wish to have with shayne. i'd love to be in those positions all night and have him need to wake me up so he can go to gym and work in the morning. and that's only the tip of the iceberg of me being a thirsty bitch for him.

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh, i think about that on a daily basis. i would even say i daydream about it at least twice a day. either being around his massive arms or laying on his chest is such a sweet way to end the sex sessions that i'd wish to have with shayne. i'd love to be in those positions all night and have him need to wake me up so he can go to gym and work in the morning. and that's only the tip of the iceberg of me being a thirsty bitch for him.
We can talk about him if You want

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
here are the pictures i grabbed from the videos. these ones are obviously from the tank top folder. sometimes i get more screenshots than only the moments that turn me on, just in case it does something for other people too. some of them may be literally just shayne existing and happening to be hot.
i'm planning out the hottest ones to choose from whenever i have more than 10 per related videos.

20240604_221215.png
20240604_221013.png
20240604_221158.png
20240604_221125.png
20240604_221103.png
20240604_221037.png
20240604_221140.png
20240604_220956.png

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We can talk about him if You want
i do hold back from saying stuff that's not common interest here so i only comment stuff when it's a topic good enough for an actual post on the thread, like whenever he has a beard or how he might have broken his finger last week. so feel free to start a conversation privately with me. i don't stay for long when i log on but some days i come here multiple times to check this thread, so i will reply whenever i can.