Shayne topp

i know this is an old post but i've been looking for the origin of this for about a week now.
i probably found it. don't think it's from a video anymore. i think the woman is courtney, but i couldn't find anything like this picture on their twitter, instagram or anything.
this is not a definite lead on the search since it looks like the original person cropped the picture so still don't know where this is from.

Attachments

i probably found it. don't think it's from a video anymore. i think the woman is courtney, but i couldn't find anything like this picture on their twitter, instagram or anything.
this is not a definite lead on the search since it looks like the original person cropped the picture so still don't know where this is from.
If i recall correctly it was from a video but a BTS

Reactions: TucFun and lkdavis
im sorry i was buttering my cat

• Haha
Reactions: TucFun
If i recall correctly it was from a video but a BTS
i'll be onto it then. good place to start is definitely around dumpster wizard's first appearances though since this looks like one of his clothes. thanks for the tip.
also, while looking for the picture i found a bunch of other interesting stuff but i'm still checking to see if they've been posted here.

im sorry i was buttering my cat
i'm surprisingly dumb and naive to a bunch of sayings so i obviously don't know what that means but hey! it's probably fine!