Shayne topp

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
here are the pictures i grabbed from the videos. these ones are obviously from the tank top folder. sometimes i get more screenshots than only the moments that turn me on, just in case it does something for other people too. some of them may be literally just shayne existing and happening to be hot.
i'm planning out the hottest ones to choose from whenever i have more than 10 per related videos.

View attachment 133571241 View attachment 133571261 View attachment 133571281 View attachment 133571291 View attachment 133571431 View attachment 133571491 View attachment 133571541 View attachment 133571681
Ok that muscle with sweat

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
here are the pictures i grabbed from the videos. these ones are obviously from the tank top folder. sometimes i get more screenshots than only the moments that turn me on, just in case it does something for other people too. some of them may be literally just shayne existing and happening to be hot.
i'm planning out the hottest ones to choose from whenever i have more than 10 per related videos.

View attachment 133571241 View attachment 133571261 View attachment 133571281 View attachment 133571291 View attachment 133571431 View attachment 133571491 View attachment 133571541 View attachment 133571681
Holy shit, its weird to think that, compared to now, he's small in these photos.

Reactions: lkdavis

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
TOTALLY understand courtney, THIS man is SO fine
oh, that must be the suit he said he was going to use at his wedding! i will say that i'm pretty happy that some stuff went wrong so he could wear the brown one instead. don't get me wrong, he looks hot on anything, but this one fits the gameshow vibe a lot.
and i almost started to actually sweat when i saw him on that suit today. like, i could really feel my heart skipping a beat and i froze for a bit. if i was there i would kneel down and ask for him to whip his cock out and i would suck him off right there with all the crew audience to enjoy watching it.
i love how he makes things look special, he dresses pretty casually everyday and already looks hot but then he suddently appears in a suit or shirtless and i start to lose control of everything and just want to look at him.

Reactions: Drakenfan

TucFun

Superior Member
Media
Tucson, Arizona, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh, that must be the suit he said he was going to use at his wedding! i will say that i'm pretty happy that some stuff went wrong so he could wear the brown one instead. don't get me wrong, he looks hot on anything, but this one fits the gameshow vibe a lot.
and i almost started to actually sweat when i saw him on that suit today. like, i could really feel my heart skipping a beat and i froze for a bit. if i was there i would kneel down and ask for him to whip his cock out and i would suck him off right there with all the crew audience to enjoy watching it.
i love how he makes things look special, he dresses pretty casually everyday and already looks hot but then he suddently appears in a suit or shirtless and i start to lose control of everything and just want to look at him.
It is a definite treat when Shayne dresses up for who memed it? And the combination of the hot pink shirt and the suit and tie was fucking amazing!

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It is a definite treat when Shayne dresses up for who memed it? And the combination of the hot pink shirt and the suit and tie was fucking amazing!
yes, it was very nice to see him with an uncommon color for the shirt! and
also yes, whenever he goes out if the everyday usual for who memed it he will look desirable. but that's the case every other day. i still can watch a regular video and thrist for him. but when there are costumes involved, i get veeery invested. (for an example beyond who memed it there is the loot n loaded games video)

0ns3k

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
i am very sorry but shayne topp wearing the costume "wrong" like that for the sake of showing off his pecs indeed does unholy things to me.
(i also love catching moments of him accidentally flexing like that one on the phone and the last one)

View attachment 133678251 View attachment 133678261 View attachment 133678271 View attachment 133678281 View attachment 133678291 View attachment 133678301 View attachment 133678311 View attachment 133678321 View attachment 133678331
muscle daddy with big pecs :heart_eyes:

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
looks like smosh is hinting at some big announcements. they changed some youtube membership stuff and told people that they understand if some decide to lower their tier before july.
let's all hope for summer games to come back so we can see daddy shayne shine, specially now that he is way beefier than before and looks absolutely massive!!
i'm guessing he might shave his current beard halfway through the recordings, and he could really have the chest hair and happy trail back! i'll be excited if we get the best of both worlds as a blessing from him lol
also he's still recovering from his finger but hopefully that doesn't stop him from participating in everything. that would suck

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
his arm muscles are literally insane
agreed 100%. his whole body turns me on but the pecs and arms specifically are some impressive shit already. i love when he raises his arms behind his back and it shows a bif of the pits, and you can really see how massive his arms are. it truly feels like anything he does is already posing for us to worship his muscles.

runningcrazy

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
agreed 100%. his whole body turns me on but the pecs and arms specifically are some impressive shit already. i love when he raises his arms behind his back and it shows a bif of the pits, and you can really see how massive his arms are. it truly feels like anything he does is already posing for us to worship his muscles.
Those arms and pits need worshipping

Reactions: Onthelanai

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Those arms and pits need worshipping
there have been few times i have seen people in shayne's actual life actually unironically compliment him for his muscles. the only time i remember was courtney saying he's been looking insanely good on a smosh cast (not smosh mouth) episode.
i understand he said he appreciates when people like his work, but i imagine getting validated for something like working out which he enjoys a lot would mean so much to him since he clearly works hard to get to his result.
but no worries! until people start to tell him how great he looks i will make sure to spend hours per day appreciating him like i do. his muscles will always be worshipped at the end of the day! and i'm glad to not be the only one here.

Reactions: TucFun

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
someone please let me know if i am the only one who always looks forward to meundies sponsors in smosh videos so shayne can describe and hint at his cock a little bit more. i got a little upset today when they had sponsored a smosh mouth episode again and shayne didn't get to talk about wearing underwear that makes him look big. i feel kinda weird realizing this since it's scripted but i just loved him saying that and i really think someone else here likes to hear shayne talk/joke about his dick as well.