Showers after sport

slipmoisi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This week, some rugby mates and me trained together with a youth team (late teenagers).

After practice, we (the "older" ones in our 30s and 40s) went to shower as usual while the youger ones just changed back and left without showering.
We were quite surprised.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This week, some rugby mates and me trained together with a youth team (late teenagers).

After practice, we (the "older" ones in our 30s and 40s) went to shower as usual while the youger ones just changed back and left without showering.
We were quite surprised.
You guys should have thrown them in the showers. Time to grow up and be a man.

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

We were quite surprised.
I'm fine with people who don't care to shower at the gym -- as long as they go home and shower. There is one guy at my gym who never showers -- and he wreaks of b.o.! Honestly, I can't stand to be within a few feet of him.

I do see some high school and college age guys in the showers -- or at least get naked long enough to put on clean underwear. It's rare in comparison to guys 40 and over, but I daresay I see more younger guys than guys in their 30s for some reason.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was the highlight of the sports. Arriving back after a game. stripping off shirts, peeling off shorts and jocks and then heading for the big communal shower. We always spent more time in there than needed to get us clean, it sort of cooled us down after a game or workout session. So there was the usual post-mortem, a few jokes, joshing - some guy always got a boner and semi lobs too many to count - and it introduced me to male nudity, cocks or different sizes, and also not be afraid to show y body off.
Certainly I had a few encounters in communal showers, anything in a cubicle would have been weird.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It was the highlight of the sports. Arriving back after a game. stripping off shirts, peeling off shorts and jocks and then heading for the big communal shower. We always spent more time in there than needed to get us clean, it sort of cooled us down after a game or workout session. So there was the usual post-mortem, a few jokes, joshing - some guy always got a boner and semi lobs too many to count - and it introduced me to male nudity, cocks or different sizes, and also not be afraid to show y body off.
Certainly I had a few encounters in communal showers, anything in a cubicle would have been weird.
Exactly !
Team showers were just part of being on the team. It was a social thing, and especially after games the talk of the good plays, bad plays, bad calls by refs, etc.
It was boys being boys, men being men, fun and sometimes educational. Teams today that don't shower together don't know what they are missing.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 60 so high school was over 40 billion years ago but yeah showers after games could be loud and boisterous especially if we won. Soccer, basketball & baseball though I was mostly a second string bench warmer in basketball.

Coaches ran us like dogs in practice. I was often sweatier than after a game. Swim club practice & events so showers obviously.

I respect modesty. Never bothered me that some guys didn't shower with the team or didn't want to. It was rare back then.

Coaches showering with us? Never. After the post mortem they disappeared into the athletics office. If we took too long they'd come shoo us out so they could get home to the rest of their lives.

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A long time ago I used to do speed skating and the summer sessions were in a big room with shared showers so got to see a lot of good things there :D
Now I only run, so yes I still take showers after sports but on my own :D

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So if someone got hard from what I’m reading no one cared then?
Yeah, pretty much, if you get hard and you’re not a creep about it and you just keep doing your business until it goes down, no one gives a shit.

if it’s your friends or something they might make a joke. But it happens, we’re all guys

explosionerection

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, pretty much, if you get hard and you’re not a creep about it and you just keep doing your business until it goes down, no one gives a shit.

if it’s your friends or something they might make a joke. But it happens, we’re all guys

If he's a grower he might even get to show his friends that he's got a big one hard