Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I loved playing football and then both teams in same showers after. I'm quite big so I would always wash my balls and cock and get my cock semi and see other guys sneaking a look. To be honest I was always having a look to see if any of them were hung.

I've added pic of me in shower after gym. Unfortunately not communal

Attachments

Saitama

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always shower properly after swimming as soon as i get out of the pool - warm water, soap and buck naked!
The main reason is to maintain good hygiene and this way i never had any skin-related problems, like some other swimmers did.
I don't care if anybody sees my naked body - i have been told it looks good and i enjoy compliments! :p

D

deleted19629891

I loved playing football and then both teams in same showers after. I'm quite big so I would always wash my balls and cock and get my cock semi and see other guys sneaking a look. To be honest I was always having a look to see if any of them were hung.

I've added pic of me in shower after gym. Unfortunately not communal
Jays us why aren’t you in my gym! I loved playing football too here, all the Gaa centres seemed to have open showers

mike.vice

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milano, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Penso di avere una storia molto strana. ho giocato a pallavolo per molti anni e quasi sempre sono stato in squadra con mio fratello e mio padre come allenatore. fin dall'inizio eravamo abituati a fare la doccia ea sentirci a nostro agio anche nudi l'uno con l'altro. a volte capitava di trovare mio padre sotto la doccia.

Reactions: effedi7

mike.vice

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milano, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think I have a very strange story. i played volleyball for many years and was almost always on the team with my brother and father as a coach. from the beginning we were used to showering and feeling comfortable even naked with each other. sometimes it happened to find my father in the shower.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I have a very strange story. i played volleyball for many years and was almost always on the team with my brother and father as a coach. from the beginning we were used to showering and feeling comfortable even naked with each other. sometimes it happened to find my father in the shower.

that’s not strange. That’s normal. Unless you saw your father get an erection while in the showers, which then I would understand the strangeness

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always shower at the gym after a workout. With a 6" soft cock swinging, I'm not bashful about walking naked to the showers and back. If someone wants to watch it move, they can; I don't really care. It's funny to watch young guys scurry away, on their way to a restroom to change, but I respect that if it makes them more comfortable. But they're not going to shame me into doing that.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always shower at the gym after a workout. With a 6" soft cock swinging, I'm not bashful about walking naked to the showers and back. If someone wants to watch it move, they can; I don't really care. It's funny to watch young guys scurry away, on their way to a restroom to change, but I respect that if it makes them more comfortable. But they're not going to shame me into doing that.
If my flaccid cock swung like yours, I’d do the same!

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude I’m the same way. I played college baseball for my dad and my younger brother was on the team with me for three years. Shared showers with them many, many times.

craf

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that’s not strange. That’s normal. Unless you saw your father get an erection while in the showers, which then I would understand the strangeness
Agreed. Communal showers are normal. In fact, it was always the guys who didn't shower-up in the locker room who were called strange, as far as I remember.

Dad getting a boner in the showers would be more on the strange side, (though I guess unexpected/inconvenient boners can happen...?) Wouldn't envy the dad who has to figure out how to turn that awkward situation into a teachable moment for his son.

dbd1830

Mythical Member
Media
That video came from this team five years ago. I'm not going to share his name, he might have stopped playing for them anyway, I don't know if the team still exists. (And I don't think he was #6 for every game, it might have been a backup jersey or something.) If you scroll down there are a few other photos under the IG account that are worth viewing.

https://www.instagram.com/sledders.hockey/

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just happened to be at the local leisure centre, enjoyed a small workout and a swim and hit the showers at the same time the local footer team came in from practice. The noise was incredible, the bodies naked in the communal showers and no one cared a dam. Hot water and soap got a few guys with semi's but no one mentioned them, just natural. Nom towels wrapped round waists either on the way back to the changing room, bare assed and proud

andynwlad

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight