size queen shame

coordinatedchaos

Cherished Member
Media
bigger dicks are better for bottoming.
I recall getting fucked by this black Latina trans lady, and she was about 9" and i literally felt light-headed in pleasure.
it's what I like and i won't apologise for it. nobody should apologise for shit they love sexually. If a woman likes it doggy style, and that alone gets her multiple vag orgasms, who is anybody to say she cannot like that? Or if a person likes BJs or fingering, why not?

I AM A SIZE QUEEN. AND?
If that bothers people, get over it and seek counselling.

seriously, i don't see why it matters. it seems like it's some taboo now. why? In some cases, the anti-SJWs are right. Society has become too soft these days. it's about pandering to the most sensitive people. that's unhealthy.

I don’t think having a preference has ever been an issue with people, it’s how you handle not getting your preference.

A person can be attracted to tall men, there’s nothing wrong with that. They can also find shorter men flat out unattractive, also nothing wrong with that. Where the issue arises is if they shame the person for not being what is considered attractive in their eyes.

Just like you prefer big cocks, there is nothing inherently wrong with that, until you shame someone who doesn’t live up to it.

Sounds like you’ve experienced some shitty drama for your preference, and that sucks, sorry to hear that. When it comes to certain aspects a person has no control over, it can be hard to accept the rejection for it and with the frailty of the male ego, getting rejected for something that is looked as being a sine of masculinity and yours not being enough can cause some of them to lash out.

I do wish that on one side, people didn’t need to shame people for not being their preference. On the other side I wish people would learn to love themselves for who they are and they wouldn’t get as offended by the rejection.

I don’t think having a preference has ever been an issue with people, it’s how you handle not getting your preference.

A person can be attracted to tall men, there’s nothing wrong with that. They can also find shorter men flat out unattractive, also nothing wrong with that. Where the issue arises is if they shame the person for not being what is considered attractive in their eyes.

Just like you prefer big cocks, there is nothing inherently wrong with that, until you shame someone who doesn’t live up to it.

Sounds like you’ve experienced some shitty drama for your preference, and that sucks, sorry to hear that. When it comes to certain aspects a person has no control over, it can be hard to accept the rejection for it and with the frailty of the male ego, getting rejected for something that is looked as being a sine of masculinity and yours not being enough can cause some of them to lash out.

I do wish that on one side, people didn’t need to shame people for not being their preference. On the other side I wish people would learn to love themselves for who they are and they wouldn’t get as offended by the rejection.
I never have nor will shame anybody. tha'ts besides the point.
the point is merely expressing a preference shouldn't bother anybody.
We do it all the time. if a person says "i like BK!" good on them. if they say "I like Filet Mignot!" good on them.
Being a size queen alone isn't bad. people who are offended by that can fuck off.

Reactions: thickcockjames
I never have nor will shame anybody. tha'ts besides the point.
the point is merely expressing a preference shouldn't bother anybody.
We do it all the time. if a person says "i like BK!" good on them. if they say "I like Filet Mignot!" good on them.
Being a size queen alone isn't bad. people who are offended by that can fuck off.
Yeah. Wasn’t saying you did shame anyone. But a lot of people do, hence the insecurity people have around it. People take not being someone’s preference as a personal attack, and it’s pretty unfair honestly how it does get turned around to make someone expressing their preference look like a bad person.

Best of luck to ya, hope you don’t have to deal with that much anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: coordinatedchaos
I recall getting fucked by this black Latina trans lady, and she was about 9" and i literally felt light-headed in pleasure.
it's what I like and i won't apologise for it. nobody should apologise for shit they love sexually. If a woman likes it doggy style, and that alone gets her multiple vag orgasms, who is anybody to say she cannot like that? Or if a person likes BJs or fingering, why not?

I AM A SIZE QUEEN. AND?

seriously, i don't see why it matters. it seems like it's some taboo now. why? In some cases, the anti-SJWs are right. Society has become too soft these days. it's about pandering to the most sensitive people. that's unhealthy.
Why do you think it bothers people? Why do you think people care about your sexual preferences? If you are self-righteous and defensive about those preferences, what compels you to share them in published form?

• Haha
Why do you think it bothers people? Why do you think people care about your sexual preferences? If you are self-righteous and defensive about those preferences, what compels you to share them in published form?
since i can. and the point of a web forum is to share opinions. the point of this specific part of this forum is to share issues.

I'd retort by saying why my question bothers you that much.

I post what I please, in the forums stated. Having these "regulatory frameworks" in your head is comical asf.

I AM A SIZE QUEEN. AND?

I think size queens have the right perspective. Reign long my queen.

and who the hell are you question my right to use an open space? fools like you who infuse your limited mindscape into everything amuse me!!

I've been a longtime member of "Measurection", a site for small guys. Many have a real problem with men or women saying they like big cocks. Really sends them into a funk. The site has many well-hung members, too. Their function is to comfort the little fellows. "Small dicks are beautiful, too."

I'm hung like a chipmunk, but I have no problem at all with women saying they really dig 'em big. Which is done a whole lot more openly nowadays. You can't watch late night TV or turn on the radio without hearing some female rock star shouting to the roof tops how much she only lo-o-o-ves big cocks. Heck, they even wrote a song about it:

"Don't want no short dick man
Don't want no short dick man

Eeny weeny, teeny weenee
Shriveled little, short dick man
Get the fuck outta here"

Now the lyrics aren't quite up to the standards of Oscar Hammerstein, Larry Hart or Ira Gershwin, nor does my wife cuddle up and say, "Dear, they're playing our song!" (though there's a good case for that!), but it does catch the spirit of the modern American woman.

I would guess that back in my Grandma's day women kept very quiet on the subject, but today it seems a staple of the smartest dinner conversation and party talk. It's all the rage. No gathering is complete without a big dollop of it. Just a few nights ago a broad in her cups proclaimed loudly that she really loves big cocks, had no time for small'uns, no time whatsoever. She may even have hummed a verse or two of "Don't want no short dick man" while staring directly my way.

At the park last Saturday, a couple of well-bred young ladies sitting near me on the grass were in deep conversation on the topic. (They were definitely over18, I checked their IDs) One was adamant that only really big ones were worth her time, the rest she flipped off and sent packing. The effrontery of a man having a small dick! I can almost see her fingers flicking the head of a very small, slender penis. The other allowed that, excluding small ones, of course -- that is, any under five inches (the average size of the modern American male) -- a really thick seven-inch would do in a pinch.

No, I have no problem with women having a preference for big cocks, nor stating it as boldly and clearly as they can. Men have been doing the same about boobs for millennia. It's carved on the walls of the Colosseum, etched on the pillars of the Parthenon, engraved in cuneiform on the pyramids -- heck, it's probably scrawled in Arabic on the Taj Mahal. Now, they shout it from the highest hills. No girl's anything without a big one to boast about. "My guy's bigger than your guy's." Who am I to complain? It's evolution, the survival of the biggest. They also serve who only stand and wank.

Last edited:
I've been a longtime member of "Measurection", a site for small guys. Many have a real problem with men or women saying they like big cocks. Really sends them into a funk. The site has many well-hung members, too. Their function is to comfort the little fellows. "Small dicks are beautiful, too."

I'm hung like a chipmunk, but I have no problem at all with women saying they really dig 'em big. Which is done a whole lot more openly nowadays. You can't watch late night TV or turn on the radio without hearing some female rock star shouting to the roof tops how much she only lo-o-o-ves big cocks. Heck, they even wrote a song about it:

Eeny weeny, teeny weenee
Get the fuck outta here"

Now the lyrics aren't quite up to the standards of Oscar Hammerstein, Larry Hart or Ira Gershwin, nor does my wife cuddle up and say, "Dear, they're playing our song!" (though there's a good case for that!), but it does catch the spirit of the modern American woman.

I would guess that back in my Grandma's day women kept very quiet on the subject, but today it seems a staple of the smartest dinner conversation and party talk. It's all the rage. No gathering is complete without a big dollop of it. Just a few nights ago a broad in her cups proclaimed loudly that she really loves big cocks, had no time for small'uns, no time whatsoever. She may even have hummed a verse or two of "Don't want no short dick man" while staring directly my way.

At the park last Saturday, a couple of well-bred young ladies sitting near me on the grass were in deep conversation on the topic. (They were definitely over18, I checked their IDs) One was adamant that only really big ones were worth her time, the rest she flipped off and sent packing. The effrontery of a man having a small dick! I can almost see her fingers flicking the head of a very small, slender penis. The other allowed that, excluding small ones, of course -- that is, any under five inches (the average size of the modern American male) -- a really thick seven-inch would do in a pinch.

No, I have no problem with women having a preference for big cocks, nor stating it as boldly and clearly as they can. Men have been doing the same about boobs for millennia. It's carved on the walls of the Colosseum, etched on the pillars of the Parthenon, engraved in cuneiform on the pyramids -- heck, it's probably scrawled in Arabic on the Taj Mahal. Now, they shout it from the highest hills. No girl's anything without a big one to boast about. "My guy's bigger than your guy's." Who am I to complain? It's evolution, the survival of the biggest. They also serve who only stand and wank.
i disagre

Eeny weeny, teeny weenee
Get the fuck outta here"

I don't agree. I find it's more accepting of smaller guys these days, compared to 20-30 years ago. though i also find lately that merely saying one likes a bigger dick is bad. it shouldn't be.

Reactions: LilJock
and who the hell are you question my right to use an open space? fools like you who infuse your limited mindscape into everything amuse me!!
Temper, temper. None of my questions challenge your right to "use an open space." Rather, I am genuinely curious so you should resist the knee-jerk reaction to read anything into my questions other than the literal questions themselves. With that in mind, I'll repeat my questions to you in the hope of getting answers: Why do you think it (i.e., relating your experience in your post) bothers people? Why do you think people care about your sexual preferences? If you are self-righteous and defensive about those preferences, what compels you to share them in published form?

• Haha
Temper, temper. None of my questions challenge your right to "use an open space." Rather, I am genuinely curious so you should resist the knee-jerk reaction to read anything into my questions other than the literal questions themselves. With that in mind, I'll repeat my questions to you in the hope of getting answers: Why do you think it (i.e., relating your experience in your post) bothers people? Why do you think people care about your sexual preferences? If you are self-righteous and defensive about those preferences, what compels you to share them in published form?
passive aggressive lies.
in a size-based forum, seems odd to question size-based points.

passive aggressive lies.
in a size-based forum, seems odd to question size-based points.
It's a pity you refuse to address the questions. Is it because your answers may say something about you that you are ashamed to admit?

Here was your statement (complete with the poor syntax and misspelling): "I AM A SIZE QUEEN. AND? If that bothers people, get over it and seek counselling." Here was my question: "Why do you think it bothers people?" My question has nothing to do with "size-based points." My question regards your presumption that people care about your preference. Why do you have such a presumption?

• Haha

I AM A SIZE QUEEN. AND?

There is no problem with it at all you are allowed to enjoy bigger dicks i am happy for you. I am small myself and i am not offended if someone does not want small dick. Everyone can prefer and enjoy what they love that is the purpose

It's a pity you refuse to address the questions. Is it because your answers may say something about you that you are ashamed to admit?

Here was your statement (complete with the poor syntax and misspelling): "I AM A SIZE QUEEN. AND? If that bothers people, get over it and seek counselling." Here was my question: "Why do you think it bothers people?" My question has nothing to do with "size-based points." My question regards your presumption that people care about your preference. Why do you have such a presumption?
I'm not stupid. It's clear you have an agenda here. Maybe I triggered you in some fashion. I'm not responsible for your feelings or perceptions.
People can use public spaces. get over that reality.

I'm not stupid. It's clear you have an agenda here. Maybe I triggered you in some fashion. I'm not responsible for your feelings or perceptions.
People can use public spaces. get over that reality.
Your initial statement is debatable. Absent an answer, one can only conclude you set up a straw man just to knock it down for your own satisfaction. As such, the good news is that no one needs to seek counseling except, perhaps, people who contrive opposition to one's sexual preference where none exists.

• Haha
Your initial statement is debatable. Absent an answer, one can only conclude you set up a straw man just to knock it down for your own satisfaction. As such, the good news is that no one needs to seek counseling except, perhaps, people who contrive opposition to one's sexual preference where none exists.
You're making very unconnected points. I don't do agendas well.