Size queens.... can you ever "go back"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyb2

Cherished Member
Media
As below, (post from someone else elsewhere) sometimes bigger is not better.
Even for those girls that enjoy a big cock, sometimes smaller is preferred depending on how they’re feeling.

“My wife has just "fucked' a guy with a cock like that. first, she has a big wide open mouth that could not fit over the head of it so no blow job was given to him.

Then he spend about 12-15 minutes trying to fit in her. She is a size queen BTW. He would put 1/2 inch in her and let her relax to accommodate him and then push another 1/2 inch in her. Her pussy lips were stretched so far that she had a burning sensation. i have a pic of his cock totally squeezing into her pussy. I mean squeezing in. I estimated his girth was 6.5 inches but his cock head was about 7 inches.

He was 9 inches and finally could put only 7 inches in her. She could not take thrusting very much so for him to cum he only pumped only 3 inches or so in and out . It was a total bust for her as she did not enjoy it.

We both felt badly for him as he can never really fuck any woman properly.”

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Men like that will still find lots of women who can get off from the visual of their cock alone. I recently learned there are guys with dicks so small there's genuinely not much of anything that can be done with it, so to anyone who's turned on by penis they'll usually be considered more niche.

Reactions: VIIby5

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As below, (post from someone else elsewhere) sometimes bigger is not better.
Even for those girls that enjoy a big cock, sometimes smaller is preferred depending on how they’re feeling.

“My wife has just "fucked' a guy with a cock like that. first, she has a big wide open mouth that could not fit over the head of it so no blow job was given to him.

Then he spend about 12-15 minutes trying to fit in her. She is a size queen BTW. He would put 1/2 inch in her and let her relax to accommodate him and then push another 1/2 inch in her. Her pussy lips were stretched so far that she had a burning sensation. i have a pic of his cock totally squeezing into her pussy. I mean squeezing in. I estimated his girth was 6.5 inches but his cock head was about 7 inches.

He was 9 inches and finally could put only 7 inches in her. She could not take thrusting very much so for him to cum he only pumped only 3 inches or so in and out . It was a total bust for her as she did not enjoy it.

We both felt badly for him as he can never really fuck any woman properly.”

So some women cant handle freakishly enormous cocks. Big shocker.:rolleyes: If he was say 8x6 instead im sure her pussy would have been in paradise.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My pussy remains in paradise because I have a partner who understands that my individual pleasure is mine, that it doesn't come from the size of his dick, and that what other women prefer has little or nothing to do with my preferences.

He believes me when I tell him what I like, he pays attention to my body and knows my physical language.

I can "go back" to being with a man who isn't large, what I couldn't go back to if my guy and I ever parted ways is being with men who *don't* believe me when I tell them that penis size has nothing to do with my ability to cum. Needless to say, I have no interest whatsoever in not being with my fella..

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So some women cant handle freakishly enormous cocks. Big shocker.:rolleyes: If he was say 8x6 instead im sure her pussy would have been in paradise.
Most women and gay men don’t want “8 x 6”. Too small is bad but so is too big. I like big boobs and ass but there’s a point where it gets freakish. Just like girls like tall guys but most don’t prefer 6’9. They like 6’2 or 6’4.

Reactions: Andyb2 and VIIby5

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women and gay men don’t want “8 x 6”. Too small is bad but so is too big. I like big boobs and ass but there’s a point where it gets freakish. Just like girls like tall guys but most don’t prefer 6’9. They like 6’2 or 6’4.

Pretty much agree. Most may not want exactly 8x6. 7.5 x 5.5+/- NBP is likely most women's goldilocks size. Im fairly certain that would be my wifes optimal size. But a size queen like we were talking about probably would have no issues.

P.S.- You appear to be in the neighborhood of 8x6. Are you saying most women dont like your dick?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rewardheragain148

Andyb2

Cherished Member
Media
Pretty much agree. Most may not want exactly 8x6. 7.5 x 5.5+/- NBP is likely most women's goldilocks size. Im fairly certain that would be my wifes optimal size. But a size queen like we were talking about probably would have no issues.

P.S.- You appear to be in the neighborhood of 8x6. Are you saying most women dont like your dick?

The average sized cock is likely more than enough. We keep forgetting that for most women it’s the whole package that can give the best sex, not just the cock - as real women keep trying to tell us over and over.

Reactions: TinyPrincess

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The average sized cock is likely more than enough. We keep forgetting that for most women it’s the whole package that can give the best sex, not just the cock - as real women keep trying to tell us over and over.

Being supposedly above average and having at least two rejections for not being big enough I will just say I am skeptical about this. I still think if all other things are equal, unfortunately size does play a pretty important role in sexual satisfaction. I do understand that for some women, like the one above it doesn't seem to matter.

Andyb2

Cherished Member
Media
Being supposedly above average and having at least two rejections for not being big enough I will just say I am skeptical about this. I still think if all other things are equal, unfortunately size does play a pretty important role in sexual satisfaction. I do understand that for some women, like the one above it doesn't seem to matter.

If you were rejected for those reasons, was this at a sex club or something?

I can’t believe that having an average size cock would have you rejected by any girl looking for a real relationship.

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

8 inches is exceptionally long (non bone pressed). Even 7.5 is longer than most women desire. There was a study where women chose the ideal size cock based off 3D cylinders. They chose around 6.4 X 4.75 on average.

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can’t believe that having an average size cock would have you rejected by any girl looking for a real relationship.

It won't. Being average sized won't hold anyone back, and anyone who's 5-7 and complains about not being big enough to be desired is delusional.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you were rejected for those reasons, was this at a sex club or something?

No sex club. Just "fun" type girls. I know one of them got around a bit. I dont know if that makes it better or worse. Getting rejected as soon as your dick comes out by a woman who sleeps with anyone. Maybe it was just anyone as long as they had a big dick.

Last edited:

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It won't. Being average sized won't hold anyone back, and anyone who's 5-7 and complains about not being big enough to be desired is delusional.

For the most part I agree. It will get you rejected by some women who are just looking for sex though. Even above average may not be good enough.

So Brianne. You would have no problem having a long term relationship with a guy with 5"? Or are you speaking on the behalf of other women?

By your posting history I got the impression you were one of a go big or go home type of women.

Last edited:

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For the most part I agree. It will get you rejected by some women who are just looking for sex though. Even above average may not be good enough.
Only if you are blah everywhere else (looks, personality, skill in bad, etc.). You think a 6’1 tall guy with a good face, body and tattoos is gonna get rejected if he’s good in bed but average size? No way. Unless it’s like a larger woman who only likes big football player types.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only if you are blah everywhere else (looks, personality, skill in bad, etc.). You think a 6’1 tall guy with a good face, body and tattoos is gonna get rejected if he’s good in bed but average size? No way. Unless it’s like a larger woman who only likes big football player types.

Im saying everything was going fine and we were about to have sex until my dick came out then she suddenly became reluctant. Were you there? If so tell me what really happened then?

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Im saying everything was going fine and we were about to have sex until my dick came out then she suddenly became reluctant. Were you there? If so tell me what really happened then?

Maybe they didn't like how you were groomed, or how you smelled, maybe there was an ingrown hair that left a bump and made them think you had an STD, maybe a hundred other reasons to change their mind other than your dick's size.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most (as in 99.999%) women don’t care about size in relationships as long as it’s average but for some hookups some women really care how big it is.
Definitely on the right track. Just fixed the last bits.

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

So Brianne. You would have no problem having a long term relationship with a guy with 5"? Or are you speaking on the behalf of other women?

By your posting history I got the impression you were one of a go big or go home type of women.

I've been with men 5-7 and had a decent time. it's personality/character/compatibility that's more of a dealbreaker or not for me. I'm incapable of feeling attracted to any man who's creepy, ignorant, insecure, bigoted, selfish, etc, regardless of their peen size.

Status
Not open for further replies.