Str8 guys hooking up at the gym.

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I rationalize my numbers with a sort of Doppler shift that, over time, being in a homo relationship, they have to trend gayer than when I was equally emotionally committed (and attracted to) women and men.

I've never self-identified as bi. Since I became sexually active ~20 years ago, I've thought of myself as a gay guy who likes sex with women. Sometimes. If they're not too clingy. ;0)

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do people generally arrive at a straight/gay (or g/s) sexual profile ratio?

that's a very good question bruddah. well, i know i'm sexually and emotionally attracted to girls, yah? now, the most i've ever done with a guy was make out. it was kinda hot, and i think i'd like to try oral. but anal grosses me out, be it with a chick or with a guy. but i digress.

i've said before, i believe everyone is bisexual, whether they're man (or woman) enough to admit it. be it actual contact, or just a thought or fantasy. there are no peoples who are truly 100% straight or 100% gay. now, as for my ratio, i have more sexual and emotional attractions towards chicks than guys. so i know it's not a 50:50 kine deal, yah?

as for the peoples with 99:1...i have no explanation for that. because, as you point out, these guys that say they're 99% straight and 1% gay sure do have a lot of gay sex stories, yah? to me, that would give them at least a 10% on the lpsg ratio system. but again, they're not man enough to admit what they are. which is sad. i couldn't imagine lying to others, let alone lying to myself.

They enjoy life. If somebody wants to play with them, the gender doesn't matter all that much. Life is more important than gender.

this. one thousand times, this

Maybe you can't decipher straight-gay ratios with a calculator.

you're absolutely correct brah. it reminds me of this thing we learned about in philosophy. and i'm fully aware i keep bringin up philosophy a lot in my recent posts. but i have a huge kine test coming up next monday. it's our midterm that's been pushed up, so now it's no longer a midterm. it's gonna count more than our final because "we spent more time on this material than we will the rest of it." again, i digress haha

i forget the full name, but it's the calculus of [pleasure]. there were, i believe, 7 points of criteria that you would factor in. such as "how long will the pleasure last?" "will it bring pleasure to others?" "what is the quality of pleasure?" "will it minimize pain?" but, of course, it's impractical to use. first of all, peoples that get off into pain would put pain into the pleasure category, negating the "will it minimize pain?" category. so, if pain is pleasure, how do you use the calculus?

the theory also says that, before you take any action, one would have to pull out the calculator, and base his or her decision on whether or not to execute an action by what the calculator says. every action. so, this theory was shot down.

and i'm so sorry i wrote a novel guys. like i said, if i can incorporate what i've learned in philosophy into my posts, i'm gonna do it as a method of study

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i've said before, i believe everyone is bisexual, whether they're man (or woman) enough to admit it. be it actual contact, or just a thought or fantasy. there are no peoples who are truly 100% straight or 100% gay. now, as for my ratio, i have more sexual and emotional attractions towards chicks than guys. so i know it's not a 50:50 kine deal, yah?

good point surferboy - most guys who consider themselves "totally" straight would never admit something about a guy attracted them because some might perceive that as making them "gay".

I am more sexually attracted to women than guys but I will admit there are things about guys I've always found attractive - I just haven't acted on any of those impulses but they are there - definately! Part of it is because of where I live and OH YEAH, I'm married:rolleyes: but I do recognize they are there and am not ashamed of those feelings. It's just the way I'm wired and I accept it...

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
good point surferboy - most guys who consider themselves "totally" straight would never admit something about a guy attracted them because some might perceive that as making them "gay".

I am more sexually attracted to women than guys but I will admit there are things about guys I've always found attractive - I just haven't acted on any of those impulses but they are there - definately! Part of it is because of where I live and OH YEAH, I'm married:rolleyes: but I do recognize they are there and am not ashamed of those feelings. It's just the way I'm wired and I accept it...

there needs for be more evolved men like us, yah?

but also note, this goes both ways (like us? haha just playin). there are a lot of "totally gay" guys that have been sexually and/or emotionally attracted to some chicks, but are so scared of being ostrasized (i can't spell the word) by the gay community that, not only would they not act on it, but they won't even mention it to their friends.

now, i'm not part of the gay community, so i don't know the other side of the story. but like, they seem for want equality for their sexual orientation, which i fully agree with. but one of my best friends is gay, and he says that when someone comes out as being bi, the gay community really gets on that guy's case about it. it's almost like they're black listed. at least her in florida. but florida is full of floridiots, so...

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i kinda think the gay o meteris crap...i registered 36%...can't see it...never had a dick other than my own...do not plan on it...i suspect if you pluck an eye brow it means you are leaning gay...really, i do not think so

jacero10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
jacero, surferboy, jismopper, king, etc.

How do people generally arrive at a straight/gay (or g/s) sexual profile ratio?

I figure I've had about 35 sexual partners in my life (more or less - & that's everything; relationships, one-night-stands, a drunken threesome, everything - including blowjobs only; multiple sexual partners counted once), 4 which were women. I've defined my own sexuality here as 70% gay/30% straight, but am now doubting the accuracy. Technically, if I divide 35 partners by 4, I get 8.75.

So maybe I'm 8.75% straight?

Jacero, you've posted that out of all your sexual contacts, an estimated 80% have been male (nevermind who's giving or receiving the actual blowjob). I'm not talking about romantic attraction here. I'm just talking about sheer sexual contacts. How does one convert a sexual history of 80% man-to-man contact into a profile of 70% straight/30% gay (opposite of mine)?

How can so many men, stating their profile as 99% straight/1% gay (& this place is swarming with them) have so many dick-sucking stories to tell? (it seems to me quite a few straight posters here get a remarkable amount of mileage out of that 1%).

Does it all come down to "romantic attraction"? Even if the majority of your sexual contacts are in the other direction? Maybe someone can share how they arrive at a sexual profile ratio that is at odds with the actual sexual history.

As is typical, you only reported one fact among the many facts in that post. Why didn't you copy the entire post? Because you wanted to ignore 90% of what I was saying. You are only giving selective attention, so I dont know how we can really have a decent conversation.

Deal with the whole post, and not just the sliver you feel supports your position. It's the only intelligent way to converse.

Here is what I wrote:

Myself as an example. If percentage of gay/straight were measured by time period of sexual activity, I would be 85% straight at least. If physical arousal at looking at men vs. women, I would be 90% straight. If it is by total partners I would be 80% gay. If it is by emotional investment I would be 100% straight. If it is by which sex feels better sucking my dick, I would be 50/50. If it is about who you like to fuck or have fucked, I would be 99% straight. If it is about sexual interests with men v women, I would be 95% straight cause I do a lot more shit with women and really only get into being sucked by guys.

I consider myself straight because I am exclusively attracted emotionally to women, only somewhat interested in men physically and basically just allow guys to suck my dick cause it feels just as good. Besides, the "naughtiness" factor is also pretty high, which turns me on. And naughtiness for me knows no gender. Getting blown by a chick in her parents house is just about as good as getting blown by a dude in his parents house. But all things being equal the naughty factor is a bit higher with a guy.

Again, there is also a generational difference with this. Younger guys just aren't into the labels as older generations are. The old striaght/bi/gay labels are just breaking down all over the place. It really is a new world.

Last edited:

allrightnow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well,, gentlemen, I took the Channel 4 test, and it told me I needed to lightenup and have a little more edge. Also, I am 30% gay. I don't believe so since I have sex with women.

I have had sex with men, and I believe most men can fuck, suck, eat, almost anytime, anywhere, anyplace, with anyone. If you cannot then you're most likely not a man or a snob.

As far as nj....whatever, she voted for Obama, and that says it all.

Lighten up and live...life is short and if you beat yourself up for being a whatever, then so be it, just don't beat me up...

Jacer10, it is a shame people tend to label, however we as a society are used to it....Man, how many labels do you wear in a day.....Calvin, C2ist, Polo, Tommy, etc..Nike, Arrow....

Just another label.

Have fun!

jacero10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well,, gentlemen, I took the Channel 4 test, and it told me I needed to lightenup and have a little more edge. Also, I am 30% gay. I don't believe so since I have sex with women.

I have had sex with men, and I believe most men can fuck, suck, eat, almost anytime, anywhere, anyplace, with anyone. If you cannot then you're most likely not a man or a snob.

As far as nj....whatever, she voted for Obama, and that says it all.

Lighten up and live...life is short and if you beat yourself up for being a whatever, then so be it, just don't beat me up...

Jacer10, it is a shame people tend to label, however we as a society are used to it....Man, how many labels do you wear in a day.....Calvin, C2ist, Polo, Tommy, etc..Nike, Arrow....

Just another label.

Have fun!

Thanks, man. Very cool.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've said before, i believe everyone is bisexual, whether they're man (or woman) enough to admit it. be it actual contact, or just a thought or fantasy. there are no peoples who are truly 100% straight or 100% gay.

I would like to say that everyone is bisexual, but I'm 100% gay, so my own desires and behaviors defeat what I would prefer to think on an intellectual level.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How can so many men, stating their profile as 99% straight/1% gay (& this place is swarming with them) have so many dick-sucking stories to tell? (it seems to me quite a few straight posters here get a remarkable amount of mileage out of that 1%).

LOL.

(And if any of those guys want to add another story to their collection, PM me!)

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
BigDallas: I am confused by your avatar. If I invite you to my house, does a trio show up?

jacero: Man. Dude. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to yank your quotes out of context . But the 80% man-sex you claim to have has hit a nerve with me. Yeah, I know it's emotional and romantic attachments you feel towards chicks only and not guys! But, dude, 80% of your sexual activity is getting sucked off by men you pick up in gym showers.

That's not exactly "some dick on the side". It's now the main course.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would like to say that everyone is bisexual, but I'm 100% gay, so my own desires and behaviors defeat what I would prefer to think on an intellectual level.

so, you're telling me you never even had the teeniest thought about what it would feel like for fuck one wahine?