Tell me about all the bad sex you've had

Incallidus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's right - bad sex. I wanna hear memorably awful encounters.

I'll go first.

Guy hits me up on Grindr, likes my profile, and asks if I want head. I say sure. Who turns down head? We swap pics, he drops me a pin, and I drive the short distance over.

Downstairs, we meet - he's the guy in his photos, so no worries about being catfished -, and we make out a little bit in the foyer before going upstairs. His place is really nice, not that that's entirely relevant here, and within minutes of getting there, I am naked and hard and his mouth is on my dick. We're on the couch, he's wrapped a hand around the base of my cock (I am uncut for reference) and he goes down on me.

The only thing is he's gripping my dick just hard enough that it kind of chokes off some circulation to the head and I can't feel much of his mouth. And the more I settle into this half-blowjob half-handjob, the more I realize he's not even sucking it that much. He's stroking me plus some mouth, but he's going at such a fast pace, like he's trying to generate enough friction to light a fire with my penis.

I tell him to slow down and take his time, but then he tells me why he's going so fast - he has a meeting to get to in 20 minutes. He wants me to cum in his mouth as fast as possible so he can make his next meeting on time. I get it but I want him to slow down. He doesn't. By the time he has to go to his meeting, my dick is somewhat swollen from all of the rubbing, and I did not finish.

I put my clothes on and head out shortly thereafter because he has that meeting of his, and that was that.

At least he was a good kisser.

I was at a beach party with my brother. Met two pretty girls there, hit it off, and had way too much to drink. I don’t even remember going back to our shared hotel room (with one king sized bed), but at some point I was in bed with my brother and the two girls. No, I didn‘t do anything with my brother, he did his thing with his girl and I did my thing with mine.

Unfortunately, I was so drunk that midway through the main event (I was on my back and she was riding me) I started vomiting all over the bed. Luckily nobody got hit, but that stopped the action pretty fast. So, yeah - cockblocked myself and my brother, embarrassed myself so completely that I pretty much hid for the rest of the trip, paid a hefty fine for the hotel sheets AND WORST OF ALL… got gonorrhea from the girl because I was too drunk to put on a condom.

Speaking of... after a dinner date a bulimic young woman riding me upright bent down to kiss me and vomited. Luckily she knew it was coming and most of it missed me. She said she purged so often it was reflexive just from bending over. The dinner ended up on my sheets.

I was at a beach party with my brother. Met two pretty girls there, hit it off, and had way too much to drink. I don’t even remember going back to our shared hotel room (with one king sized bed), but at some point I was in bed with my brother and the two girls. No, I didn‘t do anything with my brother, he did his thing with his girl and I did my thing with mine.

Unfortunately, I was so drunk that midway through the main event (I was on my back and she was riding me) I started vomiting all over the bed. Luckily nobody got hit, but that stopped the action pretty fast. So, yeah - cockblocked myself and my brother, embarrassed myself so completely that I pretty much hid for the rest of the trip, paid a hefty fine for the hotel sheets AND WORST OF ALL… got gonorrhea from the girl because I was too drunk to put on a condom.
Oh man the hits kept on coming. At least you didn't accidentally get her pregnant?

A fabulously sexy beautiful girl who had been in a relationship with a flatmate for over a year broke up with him.
I had fancied her and admittedly enjoyed a few wanks while overhearing her having sex with him in his room which was right next to mine.
I lived in a different place when a few months later she came on to me at a house party. We went back to mine and after a too fast and furious bit of foreplay I attempted to fuck her. I managed about three strokes and left her absolutely unsatisfied. No second chance. To add to my misery she told her girlfriends I was lousy in bed and had a tiny penis.

I’m like couple other guys. That look at Grindr for a quick suck n fuck.. .. this one guy I met on there tells me he wanted to suck dick.. that he’d sucked hundreds of dicks and just wants to suck more..

So I send him a pic of my cock and he was like begging me to let him suck it.. he loved guys with 8 to9 inch dicks .. I am little over 8

so we arrange to meet and he goes to sucking my cock as I was still mostly limp.. and I got hard as he sucked me .. he was feeling pretty good but had yet went half way down my shaft ..

He finally started to try take more in his mouth and throat and he’s gagging on it like crazy.. just as soon as I went to say slow down and take it easy he pukes all over my cock balls and stomach ..
I was pissed .. I grabbed my shirt his shirt wiped it all off telling him I was fucking glad we were in his car and not mine toss the puke soaked clothes in back seat of his car .. walked to my truck stripped off clothes and took some wipes I had kept in my truck for reasons .. I cleaned up all the puke off my got a pair sweat pants and t-shirt out of a backpack I kept spare clothes in … and put them in the bag .. hopped in my truck and left..

As I drove by .. I saw he was standing at side of his car crying ..

I may have over reacted but damn that was disgusting

I’m like couple other guys. That look at Grindr for a quick suck n fuck.. .. this one guy I met on there tells me he wanted to suck dick.. that he’d sucked hundreds of dicks and just wants to suck more..

So I send him a pic of my cock and he was like begging me to let him suck it.. he loved guys with 8 to9 inch dicks .. I am little over 8

so we arrange to meet and he goes to sucking my cock as I was still mostly limp.. and I got hard as he sucked me .. he was feeling pretty good but had yet went half way down my shaft ..

He finally started to try take more in his mouth and throat and he’s gagging on it like crazy.. just as soon as I went to say slow down and take it easy he pukes all over my cock balls and stomach ..
I was pissed .. I grabbed my shirt his shirt wiped it all off telling him I was fucking glad we were in his car and not mine toss the puke soaked clothes in back seat of his car .. walked to my truck stripped off clothes and took some wipes I had kept in my truck for reasons .. I cleaned up all the puke off my got a pair sweat pants and t-shirt out of a backpack I kept spare clothes in … and put them in the bag .. hopped in my truck and left..

As I drove by .. I saw he was standing at side of his car crying ..

I may have over reacted but damn that was disgusting
Man there are a lot of vomiting stories. I feel like I'm due for one.

Reactions: halcyondays
Man there are a lot of vomiting stories. I feel like I'm due for one.

I hope you're not! :)

I neglected to mention the young ladies who threw up while riding me in the backseats of their cars in the parking lots of dance clubs back in the 80s. Those were due to excessive alcohol consumption.

Dare I mention the guy I topped who having douched thought he was clean but had diarrhea? No?

I hope you're not! :)

I neglected to mention the young ladies who threw up while riding me in the backseats of their cars in the parking lots of dance clubs back in the 80s. Those were due to excessive alcohol consumption.

Dare I mention the guy I topped who having douched thought he was clean but had diarrhea? No?
WOOF

I did top a guy once who was apparently nowhere near clean, and I pulled out my dick and it was a poopsicle.

I fucked a girl once who actually had a very tight pussy. ( not that others were necessarily loose but I have a very small penis and sometimes I can feel a bit lost inside them )
She had forgotten to take her tampon out and even with my tiny dick it got rammed in a bit too snug to remove. I had to actually fetch one of my sisters to help her retrieve it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18wheeler
WOOF

I did top a guy once who was apparently nowhere near clean, and I pulled out my dick and it was a poopsicle.

I hear you. It's the reason I've never topped a guy without wearing a condom! STI protection for sure but my first thought is avoiding a poopsickle. :cool:

I fucked a girl once who actually had a very tight pussy. ( not that others were necessarily loose but I have a very small penis and sometimes I can feel a bit lost inside them )
She had forgotten to take her tampon out and even with my tiny dick it got rammed in a bit too snug to remove. I had to actually fetch one of my sisters to help her retrieve it.
Oh damn

I wouldn't consider it bad sex, it was just with someone I didn't really connect with at all, so either I didn't came, they didn't came, I was kinda feeling let down after or I completely forgot it.

Imhad sex with a board ( bored actually) She had absolutel no interest in foreplay so it was rushed and I didnt even get to rev her motor a bit before I attempted to fuck her with my tiny penis. She pretty much was unreactive to my futile efforts. She wasnt dry down there but she certainly wasnt getting aroused. I actually lasted longer than my more common minute or two and came inside a very bored, disatisfied pussy. We both rolled over and went to sleep without a word spoken. I woke up to see her almost fully dressed seemingly staring/glaring at my tiny shrivelled dick.
I dont even recall if she even said anything before she left.
Unfortunately I crossed paths with her more than a few times as we shared a common social scene.

Reactions: Nemorex
The first thing that comes to mind is, when in my much younger (but legal) days, I would take chances and meet up with guys who wouldn't show face pics. It was usually a letdown. One guy showed up and he looked like the Skipper from Gilligan's Island and talked like a girl.

The second that comes to mind was when I was an idiot and hooked up with a guy I knew was bad news. He took me to his place and we chatted, but he didn't seem to want to do anything. I eventually got him to suck me, which led to me contracting syphilis. That guy's dead now. Fortunately, I was getting tested regularly and got treatment in time. Did the responsible thing and told all the guys I'd recently been with to get check out.

met up with a buff bottom who kept hyping himself up................

The night we hooked up, his ass was so tight that fucking him just felt like i was getting crushed by teeth despite only my tip making it in and on top of that he was just plain boring.. he says "ouch can we try something else?"

Then he decided to give me head to make up for it...he was deep throating me like crazy but then i noticed a scent. i discovered that he had cavities so my dick ended up smelling bad and my whole night was ruined. Never again.

• Wow
Reactions: Andrej_u
met up with a buff bottom who kept hyping himself up................

The night we hooked up, his ass was so tight that fucking him just felt like i was getting crushed by teeth despite only my tip making it in and on top of that he was just plain boring.. he says "ouch can we try something else?"

Then he decided to give me head to make up for it...he was deep throating me like crazy but then i noticed a scent. i discovered that he had cavities so my dick ended up smelling bad and my whole night was ruined. Never again.
Well alright then. The cavities part was not something I ever thought I had to worry about.

Reactions: ASK JEFF
Well alright then. The cavities part was not something I ever thought I had to worry about.
honestly pretty traumatic... because now i know what that smells like and when ever i pick up that stench from having casual conversations with random strangers i feel like puking

Reactions: ASK JEFF