The Boyfriend Netflix reality series

I watched the rest and saw him mention that. I am guessing the fans are shipping them with no real evidence then
Viewers & fans would want everybody to find their partner of course. They be analyzing photos & posts from social media & suddenly everyone is a detective, projecting whatever they ideally wish to be true. But that's quite normal, LOL.
Shinichi Kudo hehe.gif
There have been so many Asian gay dating reality shows lately (South Korea has "His Man" Season 1 - 3; Taiwan has "Boys Like Boys" & "Boy Romance, etc.) & people are invested in them. But realistically speaking it's quite rare to have more than 1 endgame couple. Even the endgame couples tend not to last irl.

Reactions: undersea_menagerie
I know there is drama in this series but I love how tame it is and how everyone is polite n soft spoken . It would have been a bitchfest had it been an American or British show.
Have you watched Terrace House? In general, that’s the same (and what this show is a spiritual successor to)

All I know is that Shun has some serious emotional issues to figure out. It’s understandable considering that he’s an orphan, but IMO he’s not ready for a relationship.
Nearly a yr in and they seem to be doing great. So maybe being in love again was the "healing/therapy" he needed?