The Boyfriend Netflix reality series

Oh, so his Swiftie...
1723144995135.png

After see this post I can understand the why he is/was/ is going to be/will be so dramatic in love...
stan-twitter-omg-its-not-funny.gif

Swifties please do not take it personal. I don´t wanna any drama. Don´t cancel me. I have the power of god by my side.
giphy (2).gif

Reactions: PumPumEater
For a guy who doesn't like Shun u seem to act like a DL guy even following him on insta lol. Ur words need to match ur actions

Gurl, I only follow him to see his interaction with my baby Dai...
boss-and-ceo-stan-twitter.gif

In other hand, don´t take it personal my opinions. Cuz despite I don´t like his attitude for the deep on my mind and heart, I think that Shun is so gorgeous. My problem with him is in The boyfriend he at the beginning played with Dai. Like he was a ball of ping pong. Let´s talk about the race of cars. Everyone wanted to wins. Shun won...What was the most logical? Ask a date to Dai...BUT NOT. HE DID NOT! HE JUST SCREW IT THAT OPORTUNITY, CUZ HE WAS UPSET! Gurl... Can you think about the others? litterally Everyone was dying to take that opportunity and Shun did not see that. And then, the bitch he goes with no regrets to Dai and show him attention. He was having a Dai like a bouncing ball went side to side, Instead of guide him to a just one direction.

just-like-that-snap.gif

With these updates, certainly he is changing his bipolar behaviour. So I follow him to see how he is going.
stan-twitter-twitter.gif

Now his recently post of Taylor Swift´s album could say me that one day he could be sing state of grace to Dai and the next weekend he could be make a cover of get away car in his individual Youtube Channel.
(It was a joke)
bloop.gif

Reactions: Ofnelxo
Gurl, I only follow him to see his interaction with my baby Dai...
View attachment 140500981
In other hand, don´t take it personal my opinions. Cuz despite I don´t like his attitude for the deep on my mind and heart, I think that Shun is so gorgeous. My problem with him is in The boyfriend he at the beginning played with Dai. Like he was a ball of ping pong. Let´s talk about the race of cars. Everyone wanted to wins. Shun won...What was the most logical? Ask a date to Dai...BUT NOT. HE DID NOT! HE JUST SCREW IT THAT OPORTUNITY, CUZ HE WAS UPSET! Gurl... Can you think about the others? litterally Everyone was dying to take that opportunity and Shun did not see that. And then, the bitch he goes with no regrets to Dai and show him attention. He was having a Dai like a bouncing ball went side to side, Instead of guide him to a just one direction.

View attachment 140502481

With these updates, certainly he is changing his bipolar behaviour. So I follow him to see how he is going.
View attachment 140503381
Now his recently post of Taylor Swift´s album could say me that one day he could be sing state of grace to Dai and the next weekend he could be make a cover of get away car in his individual Youtube Channel.
(It was a joke)View attachment 140503591
Oh... my bad. Shun certainly has his flaws that's undeniable but it's good to see him change. U certainly do have valid points too so I'm not refuting anything.

Btw I'm not a fan of Taylor either.

Reactions: ShadowCock2XX
It's kinda sad that this show has not had a bigger impacte (Terrace House was already niché to begin with). I hope it grows with time and becomes the hit it deserves to be.

This is actually the only place where I can find good discussion of this series. I love bickering and all here tbh.
The show is massive. Dai and Shun's youtube channel has 300,000 subs with having posted only two shorts lol. It usually takes people years to get that kind of following and they got it in a week.

It's kinda sad that this show has not had a bigger impacte (Terrace House was already niché to begin with). I hope it grows with time and becomes the hit it deserves to be.

This is actually the only place where I can find good discussion of this series. I love bickering and all here tbh.
what are you on about? smh lol. There is a subreddit of the show with discussions and posts. It trends on X frequently when new episodes drop. Tweets about the show get high engagement and impressions. Maybe you just aren't looking hard enough, but the show is plenty popular

Come on now !!! That reunion got 2 million views !!! One of the most popular videos from netflix japan, you can talk about it everywhere !!!! Reddit, twitter, instagram xD I wanna to see Taehons kimbap so bad !!! Hopefully it's as wide as his shoulders.... I think Dai is the top, Shun likes to receive afterall, playing hard to get ( enter) like a gir xD l!!! I think shuns Ebi Tempura is bigger though, his hairly legs are sooo yummm !!!! xD but who knows

what are you on about? smh lol. There is a subreddit of the show with discussions and posts. It trends on X frequently when new episodes drop. Tweets about the show get high engagement and impressions. Maybe you just aren't looking hard enough, but the show is plenty popular
It was all over TikTok when the last few episodes aired. All of the cast started posting videos it was insane

I don’t even particularly like Dai but he deserves better than Shun lol hopefully Shun grows up a bit in these final few episodes bc I’ve been very turned off by his immaturity and indecisiveness so far
OMG sameee Ikuo's deserve to replace him