The Boyfriend Netflix reality series

Shun really, really annoys me. He's so miserable, just up and down all the time. I'm just watching episode 9 now and he's being insulting about Dai, pointing at him in front of everyone saying he needs space, annoyed him etc... yet Shun was the one at the table making jokes about them having sex not a day before.

Just finished the all 10 episodes, it was nice and fun (a bit cheap slowmotion moments but ok).. just thinking all the Shun's Drama Queen moments are a bit staged from the Show producers.. but at the end I liked, and I wanted more. I like more Terrace House but that version with all dicks is nice too.. maybe The Girlfriend for the next season? With lesbians and CoffeTruck..

Reactions: grandertimes
Shun really, really annoys me. He's so miserable, just up and down all the time. I'm just watching episode 9 now and he's being insulting about Dai, pointing at him in front of everyone saying he needs space, annoyed him etc... yet Shun was the one at the table making jokes about them having sex not a day before.
Yeah. Shun is lucky that he is very pretty and is young. I don't think his future partners would put up with these kinds of antics when he gets gay old (e.g. 30).

Honestly, I wanted my two favorite boys to get together - Dai and Kazuto. This would've made all other boys single though.

Just finished the all 10 episodes, it was nice and fun (a bit cheap slowmotion moments but ok).. just thinking all the Shun's Drama Queen moments are a bit staged from the Show producers.. but at the end I liked, and I wanted more. I like more Terrace House but that version with all dicks is nice too.. maybe The Girlfriend for the next season? With lesbians and CoffeTruck..
La novia? Ay para que, las lesbianas estan por doquier, dejenos en paz con un programa solo para gays

La pareja que me hubiera gustado que se formara era Gensei y Ryota, también sentí que Taseon quedó tan de lado que no recuerdo haberlo visto expresar sus sentimientos a ningún chico, shu la verdad su personalidad es tan desagradable no sé como Dai lo aguanta pero con eso solo me dejó en claro que a Dai le gustan las relaciones tóxicas y complicadas porque si quiere una relación sana no hubiera aguantado tantos berrinches shu... Pero debo decir que sigue siendo mucho mejor que Hisman 3 que para mí ese reality perdió todo el toque porque en esta temporada ya todos saben el orden de las actividades que están pendientes al dejar los sobres, en cuanto a participantes es como ver a los mismos de la otra temporada con otra cara y además aquí se nota mucho que todo está para hacerse saber más que buscar conocer a alguien con el propósito de tener una relación, hasta el momento spark camp está siendo el mejor reality de citas, con esta 2da temporada ha tocado fibra sensible y además tiene una variedad de participantes que hace imposible que no te enteres. Conectar con cada uno de ellos es muy diferente a la primera temporada. Es solo mi opinión.

La pareja que me hubiera gustado que se formara era Gensei y Ryota, también sentí que Taseon quedó tan de lado que no recuerdo haberlo visto expresar sus sentimientos a ningún chico, shu la verdad su personalidad es tan desagradable no sé como Dai lo aguanta pero con eso solo me dejó en claro que a Dai le gustan las relaciones tóxicas y complicadas porque si quiere una relación sana no hubiera aguantado tantos berrinches shu... Pero debo decir que sigue siendo mucho mejor que Hisman 3 que para mí ese reality perdió todo el toque porque en esta temporada ya todos saben el orden de las actividades que están pendientes al dejar los sobres, en cuanto a participantes es como ver a los mismos de la otra temporada con otra cara y además aquí se nota mucho que todo está para hacerse saber más que buscar conocer a alguien con el propósito de tener una relación, hasta el momento spark camp está siendo el mejor reality de citas, con esta 2da temporada ha tocado fibra sensible y además tiene una variedad de participantes que hace imposible que no te enteres. Conectar con cada uno de ellos es muy diferente a la primera temporada. Es solo mi opinión.
I agree with this take! If Dai is really that into Shun, even with his actions, he likely
Is into drama filled relationships cause that’s what he is about to get. If he’s happy ya know … that would have driven me insane lol

I think Ryato was way to into Kautzo to notice anyone else lol

¡Estoy de acuerdo con esta toma! Si a Dai realmente le gusta Shun, incluso con sus acciones, probablemente
Le gustan las relaciones llenas de drama porque eso es lo que está a punto de tener. Si él es feliz, ya sabes... eso me habría vuelto loco jajaja.

Creo que Ryato estaba demasiado interesado en Kautzo como para notar a alguien más jajaja.

Reactions: Michalee
You can tell Kazuto is used to being courted (I mean the guy can cook, cute and easy going) as he handled turning them down so well. He knew enough never to give anyone false hope. He could easily have been the fulcrum of a lot of drama with a misstep. Even with Alan, he was very clear with his intentions.

Kazuto was 23 at the time of filming of The BF (2023). His umm... art film was released in 2014 which means he was 18 at that time. Now, idk the turn around for Japanese umm... art films but it's wholly possible he made those before he turned 18. I did the math because he looked awfully young in that vid, I mean too young really to know what he's getting into.

Reactions: Rodhium and corny7
Kazuto was 23 at the time of filming of The BF (2023). His umm... art film was released in 2014 which means he was 18 at that time. Now, idk the turn around for Japanese umm... art films but it's wholly possible he made those before he turned 18. I did the math because he looked awfully young in that vid, I mean too young really to know what he's getting into.
i am sure he knew when he was gang banging by 3 dicks