The Boyfriend Netflix reality series

You can tell Kazuto is used to being courted (I mean the guy can cook, cute and easy going) as he handled turning them down so well. He knew enough never to give anyone false hope. He could easily have been the fulcrum of a lot of drama with a misstep. Even with Alan, he was very clear with his intentions.
i am sure Alan watched Kazuto's exercise video

Kazuto was 23 at the time of filming of The BF (2023). His umm... art film was released in 2014 which means he was 18 at that time. Now, idk the turn around for Japanese umm... art films but it's wholly possible he made those before he turned 18. I did the math because he looked awfully young in that vid, I mean too young really to know what he's getting into.
Huh? Kazuto is 28 not 23

Well... the cast reaction the the series was released today in netlfix japan. I assume its safe to say Dai and shun are a couple lol. they even sat next to each other and was smiling and cuddling and shun even dropped honorifics with him.
Nice to see everyone gathered back after nearly a year while its been a week for us. Its great to see them emotional and happy at the same time.

Shun with his inmature actitude got me all this weekend with disease like
Appendicitis, gallstones, blood pleassure and everytime that this bith appered in the camara, my left liver strated to twisted cuz my rage and anxious possesed me...
btweers-treyreloaded.gif

Ikou was the best couple for Dai. Such a shame that this buddy rejected his feelings, cuz he was being a slave to selfish whim´s Shun. I´m done with that traumatized bitch.
pradaslover.gif

And I could spend all day insulting this asshole but I don´t wanna star a fight with the people wich stans Shun.
ezgif-6-22d588f5c4.gif

It's officially on YouTube :grinning: with English subtitle.

7-Months Reunion & Watch Party:

The Most Recent Reunion:

Hold on...Your nickname sounds familiar to me? Are you my cousin or my sister?
ezgif-6-1fe85d25a2.gif

OH MY GOD! LOOK WHAT WHO IS HERE TOO! The formidable and the envy of the whole LPSG Community, my Vegatable gurl BellatrixPatricia57:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:Gurl How are you doing?
suvondutch.gif

Gurl can you not be gay for 5 minutes?:joy::sob:
ezgif-6-5377cadf42.gif

Mm
It's officially on YouTube :grinning: with English subtitle.

7-Months Reunion & Watch Party:

The Most Recent Reunion:
watching now and I don’t think Usak and Katzuo are dating sadly lol they haven’t mentioned it and I don’t think they would with Alan there.

Hold on...Your nickname sounds familiar to me? Are you my cousin or my sister?
View attachment 139830101

OH MY GOD! LOOK WHAT WHO IS HERE TOO! The formidable and the envy of the whole LPSG Community, my Vegatable gurl BellatrixPatricia57:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:Gurl How are you doing?
View attachment 139829851

Gurl can you not be gay for 5 minutes?:joy::sob:
View attachment 139830171
AG Dress.gif

Oh, hello dahling☆. Of course I'm here too, I'm everywhere gay. Gay is my domain :relieved:.
Mm

watching now and I don’t think Usak and Katzuo are dating sadly lol they haven’t mentioned it and I don’t think they would with Alan there.
Well..
We know that Usak left in the middle of the series because of work. In the final episode Kazuto & Alan walked out the Green House together, keeping their relationship casual. But if you watch the whole YouTube video that I posted, Usak has stated that he has been focusing on his career & hasn't really dated anyone since the show ended. Kazuto & Alan also remain as friends & nothing else.

Reactions: ShadowCock2XX
View attachment 139833621
Oh, hello dahling☆. Of course I'm here too, I'm everywhere gay. Gay is my domain :relieved:.

Well..
We know that Usak left in the middle of the series because of work. In the final episode Kazuto & Alan walked out the Green House together, keeping their relationship casual. But if you watch the whole YouTube video that I posted, Usak has stated that he has been focusing on his career & hasn't really dated anyone since the show ended. Kazuto & Alan also remain as friends & nothing else.
I watched the rest and saw him mention that. I am guessing the fans are shipping them with no real evidence then

Reactions: BellatrixPatricia57