The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Found something. Turns out his name was Guy but it was a long way down a Google search when I found anything. No sign of anything outside one page though
Just posted some more about John on the thread Dowager mentioned. He's my favorite model by a mile

Reactions: Dowager
Ah here is Gabriel again. He is so cute and appears totally gormless bless him. This series is his Straight Scene there are only 3 scenes in his series and I bet he quit doing the full 5 or more, as it was too much for him. Just like with like some of the other bless him.

I would love know what he is up to nowadays as he was good performer who the fans on Straight Hell I recalled adored!

Again gents this is fantasy not reality!

First Audition as Gabriel

CMNM as Graham

pre-interview GABRIEL.mp4

gabriel1-l.mp4

gabriel2-lXXXXXX.mp4

gabriel3-l.mp4

post-interview GABRIEL.mp4

Chap not sure if this lad in the green and yellow top is by Joseph Pictured?

Its probably not but let me know what you think?

The scenes from a trailer that I have in my collection called Basket Ball Boys from an old website called Sports Lads!

baskboyspres.mp4

0054XXX.jpg

Y

Chap not sure if this lad in the green and yellow top is by Joseph Pictured?

Its probably not but let me know what you think?

The scenes from a trailer that I have in my collection called Basket Ball Boys from an old website called Sports Lads!

View attachment 128891971
View attachment 128892021
Y
He looks a lot I would say is the same guy, but the blonde one was featured in a CMNM 35 and reedition 143 video footballer Jon, do you have the entire basketball video? or just the trailer?

Reactions: BUNBEA
He looks a lot I would say is the same guy, but the blonde one was featured in a CMNM 35 and reedition 143 video footballer Jon, do you have the entire basketball video? or just the trailer?
I dont have the full film and are you sure that's the same bloke? Jon?

0015.jpg