The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

So HOT! I wish the criteria to appear on Casting Room/First auditions had been that they would be blown and rimmed by a guy! I think it would have boosted the site 10 fold! Virtually all the guys are so damn hot!!!

So HOT! I wish the criteria to appear on Casting Room/First auditions had been that they would be blown and rimmed by a guy! I think it would have boosted the site 10 fold! Virtually all the guys are so damn hot!!!
Nah Mate, that would haver been Too Gay for the fans of the site! LOL

Ah here is Hayden a well spoken open Fitty and has a hard on in his exam ;)

This is what I love about FA/TCR ordinary every day regular blokes/lads/guys who rock up and performer for our pleasure !

His CMNM Scene is here

629 HAYDEN 0629INTERVIEW.mp4

629 HAYDEN EXAM 0629PHYSICAL.mp4

629 HAYDEN 0629WANK.mp4
0037.jpg
0057.jpg

629 HAYDEN 0629WANK.mp4

Attachments

Last edited:
Last one of the night Chaps and it is the rather lovely lad that is Lee. I discovered only today that I had not uploaded his First Audition, so no wonder I could not find it when I looked for it yesterday and previously when I uploaded his CMNM Scene with Liam.

His interview is so open and it all 'yeah ok I'll do it' and he actually follows it through with his Second Audition. It was then that I knew he would stick for a while. I will get his Breeder Fucker scenes when I can.

Again this is why I love this site as most of the the men so ordinary blokes next door and that just does it for me! All of Lees other uploads are here.

Enjoy :);):yum

interview (1).mp4

physical (1).mp4

wank.mp4

0052XXX.jpg

0128XXX.jpg

A treat for you all the lovely fitty that is Terence that was actual born in the UK and brought up in the USA.
Now he worked for load of studios including English Lads, Hard Brit Lads and Blake Mason. A very versatile performer, and it such a pity that we cannot show any English Lads scenes on here, as he was so great on that website. From his solo to his first blow job scene to his fucking and being fucked in the arse and continuing to bottom thereafter.

I am not sure it this his actual first Audition or not but he was really good performer and he claims in this audition 'that I will never do anything with another man'!

Yeah Right :joy:

P.S Chaps do correct me if I have the wrong bloke here and cant remember his other names on the other sites!

View attachment 127184631
View attachment 127184901
View attachment 127185151
Damn I wonder where he is now

Reactions: pp33au