Things only hung guys understand

(This is how dumb I was when I was younger) Having the first 4 girls you fuck tell you ‘you’ve got a big cock’ and you think that is just a nice thing girls say to every guy they fuck. It isn’t till the 5th girl gets your pants down and won’t fuck you cuz it’s ‘too big’ for her that is starts to dawn on you that the other girls weren’t just being polite

1.People look at you like you're crazy when you talk about toilet bowl water levels.
2. Casual conversation about what type of underwear you use can quirk a brow. "No, I don't like boxer briefs, I like boxers."
3. The either very awkward, or not awkward at all, part about buying Magnum condoms, because they shoot off like slingshots in holes, from the probably-17-year-old-female grocery store clerk at 11 PM.
4. In general, just trying to get anyone to believe that you've got a huge cock because every other guy on the planet lies and there should be a specific jail for these people and we should be able to throw rotten tomatoes at them. Thank God for smart phones.

When my wife took me in to get fixed there were quite a number of nurses needing to "check" the stitches afterwards. One being a friend's wife.
Wife found it amusing. Said she felt proud that my cock belonged to her and the nurses smiling at her after looking.

Always needing to lift point your cock up and pull your balls up from between your legs just for comfort but especially if your starting to harden up
Or when going to sit down and you have to cup/move your balls so you don't sit on them.

And then there's the whole thing of regular-sized condoms feeling like a noose on your cock and/or bursting while wearing them.

Having to discretely lift and arrange your stuff before sitting on a barstool, and having an ugly homophobe who happened to be looking in your direction yell at you, because he somehow thought you were giving him some sort of signal.

Reactions: 12loner and MWUS7x6
Performing any type of leg day workout or deadlifts in the gym…
Girl talk and the friend group learns about your not so little secret….
Catching all of the eyes on your package no matter where you are…
Appropriately picking your boxers during the day…

Picking out the perfect outfit for the Labor Day BBQ, only to discover while dressing that the leg of your shorts showed ridiculously too much bulge and detail for a family-friendly event.

That's actually happened to me as well....Freaky!!!!
Message me if you want to hear the story

I just keep seeing the same things that have happened to me repeated here....Over and over.
I never considered that so many of us share the same unique experiences.

Why were lesbians seeing your cock?

Why were lesbians seeing your cock?
I wasn't displaying it.....They just happened to notice it in my cycling bibs.
Some days it can be rather noticeable.
I'd post a Pic, but that's really not pertinent to the thread.

Reactions: 12loner
Having to hold your dick up when you sit in the car to keep it from going under your leg and sitting on it.

Always having put the head in and stop when you first penetrate to see how she’s taking it and then going slow for her to get used to it.

They always running from the dick so you start on one side of the bed and end up off the other end.

Didn't read though all the responses but just a few that come to mind:

1. Having to get all clothes custom tailored.
2. Any type of travel is uncomfortable.
3. Going to the bathroom can sometimes require planning.
4. Most all types of sports or physical activity is not easily possible.
5. Limited sleeping positions.
6. Having to keep a variety of different sized dildos to stretch partners out.
7. No BJs.
8. Never able to fully penetrate.

Probably a lot more I will think of later.