This or that and what do you think.

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This.
At this point in my life I am looking for a more serious relationship, but have no intention of having a relationship with anyone unless the sex is fantastic. Without the sex I'd value their friendship if we got on that amazingly well, but I'd definitely find someone else who could fulfil my needs.
That was where i was 4 years ago. I wasn't going to settle period. I didn't want a FWB or side piece.

It was literally ALL or nothing. I chose LOVE & we found each other in a most unexpected way. Neither was looking.

The Sex is off the charts...but what makes it so is the intense connection of the Heart & Soul

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You ladies make me laugh you want to have the last word and NEVER own your shit. The sisterhood is strong here you support each other no matter what, even if one of you is dead wrong you just don't care, you'll take her side till the sun burns out.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lemon Brownies - I Heart Nap Time

One of my besties makes the best lemon bars. I miss her. I keep seeing videos popping up calling them brownies. Brownies have to be chocolate! My bookmark folder is getting kind of backed up with recipes I want to try and have not gotten around to. This one made the cut because watching it makes me homesick. What about it? What videos have you been wanting to copy?

Reactions: INCUBUS and 950483

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You ladies make me laugh you want to have the last word and NEVER own your shit. The sisterhood is strong here you support each other no matter what, even if one of you is dead wrong you just don't care, you'll take her side till the sun burns out.

*You* want the last word. You crave it. You're not gonna stop posting until you feel like you got it. It's what you always do. You don't give up, I'll give you that.

Wrong again. I'm objective. If one of my lovely ladies says something I don't agree with, I can respectfully have a discussion about it. There have also been women here I straight up can't stand. Few, but they exist.

My shit, remains fully owned. I don't need you to verify that for me.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And I know that I made my point already. I know I could stop. I'm not going to. You refuse to stop asking us questions after making it clear that you lack respect for us. You don't get to do that shit.

You don't deserve respectful answers, because you don't give respect to the members providing them.

Reactions: 693987 and INCUBUS

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I know that I made my point already. I know I could stop. I'm not going to. You refuse to stop asking us questions after making it clear that you lack respect for us. You don't get to do that shit.

You don't deserve respectful answers, because you don't give respect to the members providing them.

Wtf. I'm not the one insulting you ( plural ) you ladies use swear words and say things like " fuck you ". If one lacks respect it's you ( plural ). That much is a FACT.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Wtf. I'm not the one insulting you ( plural ) you ladies use swear words and say things like " fuck you ". If one lacks respect it's you ( plural ). That much is a FACT.

Yes. It's a fact that after being patient, respectful, and sincerely helpful over all this time, to see you continue to be blindly mysoginistic without being willing to acknowledge it at all, yeah. Fuck you.

Respect is earned.

And don't lump us all together. Very few of us have actually told you to fuck off in those words. Others are still being much more patient than I will.

ETA: just because you don't say "fuck you" doesn't mean you don't lack respect for the women you converse with here. That much is a FACT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 693987 and INCUBUS

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. It's a fact that after being patient, respectful, and sincerely helpful over all this time, to see you continue to be blindly mysoginistic without being willing to acknowledge it at all, yeah. Fuck you.

Respect is earned.

And don't lump us all together. Very few of us have actually told you to fuck off in those words. Others are still being much more patient than I will.

ETA: just because you don't say "fuck you" doesn't mean you don't lack respect for the women you converse with here. That much is a FACT.

Hmmm ok.

Or women in general just don't like you. Had you considered that possibility? Go and sit in the corner and have a think about why that might be.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or women in general just don't like you. Had you considered that possibility? Go and sit in the corner and have a think about why that might be.

I don't need to, I know why they dont like me, it's because I don't worship them and I call them out on their shit by using the good " old fashioned " , logic. Thanks for the suggestion though.

You should have seen the field day I had on the thread they got deleted. It was a thread to behold , shame it's gone. This thread was a prime example of their ability to twist so much my posts and make them whatever their agenda demanded them to be. I even said I refuse to use one's past against her and they thought about it as a threat. I laughed my ass off for a good 5 minutes. The bias is so incredibly strong within them it's just silly at this point and they make me laugh. The reason I still argue is because they are an entertainment goldmine. Who can say no to a good laugh when it's provided freely and willingly? I know I do not.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My man doesn't worship me. He doesn't try to manipulate me into liking him either. He actually listens when I answer questions he asks. He doesn't just say what he thinks I want to hear.

I don't like you soren because you think you deserve attention. You think we have to treat you nicely, even though you don't see us as your actual equals. You see us as a conquest. You see us as a goal to be achieved. THAT is why I don't like you.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My man doesn't worship me. He doesn't try to manipulate me into liking him either. He actually listens when I answer questions he asks. He doesn't just say what he thinks I want to hear.

I don't like you soren because you think you deserve attention. You think we have to treat you nicely, even though you don't see us as your actual equals. You see us as a conquest. You see us as a goal to be achieved. THAT is why I don't like you.

And you are further than the truth that's why I call you bias because this image of me is so far from reality. If I wanted your approval or anything I would be a kiss ass. Have you seen me cut you some slack ? NO. I treat you as equals I'm the only guy in here that doesn't kiss the ground you walk on. Many men here crave the approval of you ladies and will do anything to get it. I don't because I don't care about some random women that live in the other side of the world, I don't waste my energy on that , when there are so many women around me in the Greek capital that I live. Like 2.5 million to be exact, I give 0 fucks if a woman in the US dislike what she assumes I am. This doesn't influence my life one bit. I just won't stay silent when people twist my words and talk shit about me, THIS is Who I am.

I don't need to, I know why they dont like me, it's because I don't worship them and I call them out on their shit by using the good " old fashioned " , logic. Thanks for the suggestion though.

You should have seen the field day I had on the thread they got deleted. It was a thread to behold , shame it's gone. This thread was a prime example of their ability to twist so much my posts and make them whatever their agenda demanded them to be. I even said I refuse to use one's past against her and they thought about it as a threat. I laughed my ass off for a good 5 minutes. The bias is so incredibly strong within them it's just silly at this point and they make me laugh. The reason I still argue is because they are an entertainment goldmine. Who can say no to a good laugh when it's provided freely and willingly? I know I do not.
Well, the reason that I don't argue with you is that you are an asshole and not worth my time, and that there is nothing to argue about if I am right and you are wrong.

Reactions: MisterB and INCUBUS

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And you are further than the truth that's why I call you bias because this image of me is so far from reality. If I wanted your approval or anything I would be a kiss ass. Have you seen me cut you some slack ? NO. I treat you as equals I'm the only guy in here that doesn't kiss the ground you walk on. Many men here crave the approval of you ladies and will do anything to get it. I don't because I don't care about some random women that live in the other side of the world, I don't waste my energy on that , when there are so many women around me in the Greek capital that I live. Like 2.5 million to be exact, I give 0 fucks if a woman in the US dislike what she assumes I am. This doesn't influence my life one bit. I just won't stay silent when people twist my words and talk shit about me, THIS is Who I am.

You kissed ass the whole time up until I stopped cutting YOU slack.

Now you act like you're hard, like you don't give a fuck.

Whatever.

Really now... We're done here.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the reason that I don't argue with you is that you are an asshole and not worth my time, and that there is nothing to argue about if I am right and you are wrong.

yrkgd.jpg

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You kissed ass the whole time up until I stopped cutting YOU slack.

Now you act like you're hard, like you don't give a fuck.

Whatever.

Really now... We're done here.

That's a relief. One less biased person in my life, 2 or 3 left to go. ;)