This or that and what do you think.

The fact that you gave your answer at your 4th post in this thread is just beyond me. I'll consider the previous 3 posts as static noise, like they should be considered. 3 posts of no substance and importance. Also using a radical group's quote on a sex related site shows that there must be something wrong with You, take time and do some soul searching and find out. Also if you don't agree with it , why use it ? You are making zero sense.

Fourth post? Once again you don't seem to be able to read. My very first post in this thread:

The two are part of each other at this point. Because of who I am, because of who my partner is, and how we feel about each other. In the past the two were often but definitely not always separate. I wouldn't say I have a preference and I never have. I didn't need to love everyone I ever had a romantic relationship with. Love to me needs to grow naturally. I didn't need to love everyone I've had sex with, either. If I had to quantify it, I would say I feel love more strongly, but that doesn't mean my desire towards my partner is insignificant.

You are doing some selective fucking reading or flat out lying. Again.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fourth post? Once again you don't seem to be able to read. My very first post in this thread:

You are doing some selective fucking reading or flat out lying. Again.

i'll be the adult in this instant and put you on Ignore. time to reduce the toxicity levels in my life. feel free to talk shit about me, i won't read it and it will not matter at all.

i'll be the adult in this instant and put you on Ignore. time to reduce the toxicity levels in my life. feel free to talk shit about me, i won't read it and it will not matter at all.

Your reaction proves justification for my questioning how much my answer would matter in my initial post (which shockingly enough was after I addressed the thread topic). You could make a thread asking what women's favorite colors are and would end up lying about how me saying I like red and black but am not fond of orange is supposedly about you.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
b349bd1efbf8f3bb21435c71e14f9a3b.gif

You are allowed to keep your opinion to yourself also. ;)

Also my spider-sense tells me that someone who is on ignore likes to talk behind someone's back , now that she's ignored. Hmmm shows chatacter I guess.

Same for supposedly putting people on ignore and talking shit about them : unamused: Very classy and mature.

You didn't have a response for when I pointed out your lie, other than to supposedly put me on ignore. That is answer enough.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You are allowed to keep your opinion to yourself also. ;)

Am I on ignore yet? Even if I am, you know you're gonna read this.

You asked the fucking questions. You started that bullshit thread about "the fine line" between feminism and mysandry. You have goddamn well been around long enough to have read the conversations we've had about feminist ideals and how it's NOT about being "anti-male", or about women having More rights than men. Yet, your still felt compelled to start that bullshit here, on this forum. Didn't even have the fucking guts to start it in WI. Punk.

Now, you act like we all have to do as YOU please and ignore the shit way you view women. You want us to be genuine and sincere. Well, I fucking am. You don't get to have your fucking cake and eat it anymore.

Keep posting questions. Go for it. Don't go crying to the mods and waste their time when you get answers that hurt your flimsy little ego.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I on ignore yet? Even if I am, you know you're gonna read this.

You asked the fucking questions. You started that bullshit thread about "the fine line" between feminism and mysandry. You have goddamn well been around long enough to have read the conversations we've had about feminist ideals and how it's NOT about being "anti-male", or about women having More rights than men. Yet, your still felt compelled to start that bullshit here, on this forum. Didn't even have the fucking guts to start it in WI. Punk.

Now, you act like we all have to do as YOU please and ignore the shit way you view women. You want us to be genuine and sincere. Well, I fucking am. You don't get to have your fucking cake and eat it anymore.

Keep posting questions. Go for it. Don't go crying to the mods and waste their time when you get answers that hurt your flimsy little ego.

well only the " wannabe mod " gets the privilege to be in my ignore list now.

so let me address your ( global " your " ) BS. First of why bring what's discussed in another thread here..? is this your MO, to carry your Bias wherever you go..? Second, this thread was one where the topic of misandry to be discussed and you turned it to a thread about misogyny ( for whatever the reason there is inside your heads ) ( cough cough , it's a topic you don't want to shed light to cough ) . Third, i started this thread here because i want you to be without the " white knights " support you get from some ( minority ) of men.

i never said that you have to act as i please , i only state my opinion and i give SUGGESTIONS. i don't want you to be either genuine or sincere , i want you to be OBJECTIVE. something that some people here are unable to do. you hold a ledger and bring it to wherever you go, like ( oh soren said this on march 6th 2015 let's have it on hand , so i can bring it up in a completely irrelevant thread, just because he said it ( and i like to twist his words ) then ) like really WTF..

as for the infamous thread , be happy that it's not available now and that none can read how much i exposed some of the BS you call reason and arguments. ALSO i am not the one that goes crying in the mods some others did that so the thread in question is gone. i had a filed day exposing you ladies and some gents there.

BUT your biggest mistake was/is that you think of this place as your HOME, this place is not a home, it's a cofee shop that many people come and go and discus what they want. this place is NOT yours. so to the " wannabe mod " i'm here and this sucks for you. You want me gone so bad but you don't have the power to do so because you are not fit to have this power. Mods are impartial you let your feelings get in the way and this makes you unable to be a mod. Also i'm not in your ignore list so i don't talk behind your back like you do ( i assume ).

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why the need to bring the baggage of other threads in to this one ? You must crave drama in your lives and you must like to stir the pot. You are clearly unable to treat a thread as a separate thing, that much is clear now.
Amazing. You made it until post #6 before you derailed your own thread.

Soren, if you don't want our answers, why do you keep asking us?

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amazing. You made it until post #6 before you derailed your own thread.

Soren, if you don't want our answers, why do you keep asking us?

i want answers/post that don't include the past with them. is that so much to ask.? to treat a thread like it's own entity..? i guess it is.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i want answers/post that don't include the past with them. is that so much to ask.? to treat a thread like it's own entity..? i guess it is.

We've been so fucking patient with you over the Years. Yes, literally Years. You pull the same shit over and over.

I'm holding your feet to the fire. It's not just the one thread, it's your ENTIRE HISTORY of ignoring genuine answers only to attempt to manipulate the conversation so that you're somehow favored. While at the same time, you put words in Women's mouths then throw a fit when we can you on it.

Fuck off. Seriously.

Ask all the questions you fucking want. You're getting fucking honest answers.

And no. This place isn't my home. It's not yours either. Leave your bullshit at the door.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We've been so fucking patient with you over the Years. Yes, literally Years. You pull the same shit over and over.

I'm holding your feet to the fire. It's not just the one thread, it's your ENTIRE HISTORY of ignoring genuine answers only to attempt to manipulate the conversation so that you're somehow favored. While at the same time, you put words in Women's mouths then throw a fit when we can you on it.

Fuck off. Seriously.

Ask all the questions you fucking want. You're getting fucking honest answers.

you must have me confused with your friend. i see.

also language , please. lol

honest answers and lines that are irrelevant and talk about posts from the past. well you do you. you are the ones that can't treat a thread as it's own entity and this is a FACT.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
you must have me confused with your friend. i see.

also language , please. lol

honest answers and lines that are irrelevant and talk about posts from the past. well you do you. you are the ones that can't treat a thread as it's own entity and this is a FACT.

Fuck. The fuck. Off. It's an adult site, grow up.

I'm treating YOU as your own entity. You don't get to be a judgemental asshole and not have people hold you to it.

Why would anyone want to keep answering your questions when you've made it clear that you're just trying to get attention from us, and that the actual answers we give DON'T FUCKING MEAN SHIT TO YOU.

So, no. I'm not gonna treat your threads as individual conversations that have nothing to do with each other. They damn well do. You have an agenda. It's not working.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YOU (each of us, really) will always be treated as an individual entity, both online, and in person. That's life. What you say, online follows your username around because it is not it's own thing, but rather a part of you. Especially online, where all you can be perceived as is the ideas you express, you must expect this. People change, but slowly, in general. Things I posted twelve years ago are sometimes embarrassing to me now. When those threads are resurrected, if I see them, I quote myself and then say so. Perhaps, if you find your past words embarrassing, and do not want them used to guage who you are as a person, you should try that. If you still stand by them, then I suppose that is that. People will continue to use those words and the impression they made to define context for future impressions, as is the norm. People will continue to compare your words to your own words, and find patterns. You do the same thing. It's normal.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck. The fuck. Off. It's an adult site, grow up.

I'm treating YOU as your own entity. You don't get to be a judgemental asshole and not have people hold you to it.

Why would anyone want to keep answering your questions when you've made it clear that you're just trying to get attention from us, and that the actual answers we give DON'T FUCKING MEAN SHIT TO YOU.

So, no. I'm not gonna treat your threads as individual conversations that have nothing to do with each other. They damn well do. You have an agenda. It's not working.

I AM NOT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND. STOP MIXING THE 3 OF US.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YOU (each of us, really) will always be treated as an individual entity, both online, and in person. That's life. What you say, online follows your username around because it is not it's own thing, but rather a part of you. Especially online, where all you can be perceived as is the ideas you express, you must expect this. People change, but slowly, in general. Things I posted twelve years ago are sometimes embarrassing to me now. When those threads are resurrected, if I see them, I quote myself and then say so. Perhaps, if you find your past words embarrassing, and do not want them used to guage who you are as a person, you should try that. If you still stand by them, then I suppose that is that. People will continue to use those words and the impression they made to define context for future impressions, as is the norm. People will continue to compare your words to your own words, and find patterns. You do the same thing. It's normal.

this is one of the few posts that you made that are kinda friendly. well i'm impressed. i really am. #leastexpected

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I AM NOT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND. STOP MIXING THE 3 OF US.
You have actually stated that you have an agenda. You were asked why so many of your threads have a theme, probing the same concepts, just with different phrasing. In your reply, you imolied that all women are liars, and that you were keeping track of answers to compare, so that you could figure out what is genuine, and what is sugar-coated.

So then. How can you now claim not to have an agenda? How can you now claim you don't want threads to be treated as anything other than their own entities (except that it is counter to your agenda)?