Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have actually stated that you have an agenda. You were asked why so many of your threads have a theme, probing the same concepts, just with different phrasing. In your reply, you imolied that all women are liars, and that you were keeping track of answers to compare, so that you could figure out what is genuine, and what is sugar-coated.

So then. How can you now claim not to have an agenda? How can you now claim you don't want threads to be treated as anything other than their own entities (except that it is counter to your agenda)?

i did had an agenda but it was 2015 then ( the agenda was to be inquisitive so i can make sure you were honest ) since then it's been 3 YEARS and i guess some can't move on and have their own agendas against me now.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is one of the few posts that you made that are kinda friendly. well i'm impressed. i really am. #leastexpected
As I told you before, nearly all of my posts are civil, pertinent, or helpful. Don't you remember all the times you thanked me for defending you, and for showing you grace? I stopped being nice to you because you don't deserve it. If I had expressed that vitriolically, you'd have been more likely to address the actual points I made instead of just making the meaningless response you just did.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i did had an agenda but it was 2015 then ( the agenda was to be inquisitive so i can make sure you were honest ) since then it's been 3 YEARS and i guess some can't move on and have their own agendas against me now.
It hasn't been three years since that statement. Try again.

Reactions: TinyPrincess

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
late 2015 early 2016. so yeah time flies by.
Well, I am certainly not going to check. I don't remember which thread it was, only what you said. Still, this:
is an admission that you use past posts as context for present posts. So were your posts in the deleted thread that admitted that you were going to always hold it against @Fade that she was colorful ONE TIME in her address of you, even though she never did it again.

The point is, you felt justified in your agenda based on a sexist stereotype, your earliest posts were based on racist stereotypes and contained lies and fantasies you presented as facts, you do bring up past posts in new threads, and you rankle when the same is done to you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whatever. You argue and condemn about what one part does and don't do it when others do it. This is called favouritism.
So? Let's assume that is true (even though it isn't) that's perfectly fine. I am not a government agent providing you access to a service, I am not your employer, your instructor, your parent, a forum moderator, or anyone else who must be required to separate ugly feelings about you from how you are treated. If I have favorites and favor them, that's fine. For example, a long-absent member dropped in today, and I greeted him extremely warmly, because he really is one of my favorite people who ever posted here. If you went away and came back, I'd probably say nothing, if I even noticed your return. Why shouldn't that be so? What's wrong with that?

What you're doing? That's called whataboutism. You should Google that term. It's not better than when you backtrack when you don't like the feedback to your posts. Instead of the dishonesty of backpedaling, it's the deflection of whataboutism.

And here's the truth regarding this accusation of yours. If it is true that others are doing the same as you (which, again, is not something with which I agree), and that I "condemn about [sic] what one part does and don't do it when others do it" you should probably ask yourself if there isn't a more realistic reason it stands out so much more to so many more people when you do it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tumblr_inline_pb8ovbpErl1r14o4q_500.jpg

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So? Let's assume that is true (even though it isn't) that's perfectly fine. I am not a government agent providing you access to a service, I am not your employer, your instructor, your parent, a forum moderator, or anyone else who must be required to separate ugly feelings about you from how you are treated. If I have favorites and favor them, that's fine. For example, a long-absent member dropped in today, and I greeted him extremely warmly, because he really is one of my favorite people who ever posted here. If you went away and came back, I'd probably say nothing, if I even noticed your return. Why shouldn't that be so? What's wrong with that?

What you're doing? That's called whataboutism. You should Google that term. It's not better than when you backtrack when you don't like the feedback to your posts. Instead of the dishonesty of backpedaling, it's the deflection of whataboutism.

And here's the truth regarding this accusation of yours. If it is true that others are doing the same as you (which, again, is not something with which I agree), and that I "condemn about [sic] what one part does and don't do it when others do it" you should probably ask yourself if there isn't a more realistic reason it stands out so much more to so many more people when you do it.

Do whatever makes you sleep better at night. Who am I to judge. Not calling out people that behave as me or dare I say worse is your choice but not for a second call yourself impartial or unbiased because you are not.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Do whatever makes you sleep better at night. Who am I to judge. Not calling out people that behave as me or dare I say worse is your choice but not for a second call yourself impartial or unbiased because you are not.

You are Still trying to manipulate the conversation.

It's not working.

So, tell yourself whatever You have to to sleep better at night. Oh, wait... You never gave a fuck, the only reason you don't sleep at night is because you don't get the validation you so desperately crave. So, I guess you're hopeless.

Unless, you cut this shit out and realize that you can like yourself.

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On this topic...I prefer LOVE...i am happy where I'm at, how far ive travelled to get here. I am in Love with my partner. The Sex is the icing on the cake of our relationship.

I wouldn't have it any other way. You can be in lust with anyone. Not knocking it at all. Everything we do IS a personal choice.

We are all at different stages on our path in life. Sending Love to ALL

Reactions: soren10

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are Still trying to manipulate the conversation.

It's not working.

So, tell yourself whatever You have to to sleep better at night. Oh, wait... You never gave a fuck, the only reason you don't sleep at night is because you don't get the validation you so desperately crave. So, I guess you're hopeless.

Unless, you cut this shit out and realize that you can like yourself.

all i know is the one without a sin can throw the first stone, and guess what none in here can throw the first stone. i will own my shit when others do too, till then i'll continue to call out the people who are filled with bias against me.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
all i know is the one without a sin can throw the first stone, and guess what none in here can throw the first stone. i will own my shit when others do too, till then i'll continue to call out the people who are filled with bias against me.

I'm not religious, part of the reason why is statements like that. I don't believe in sin. It has nothing to do with me.

My shit has been owned throughout the entire thread. I never claimed to not have a grudge against you. You showed us who you are. I believe you. Because of who you showed yourself to be, i made my decision about how I think of you. Just like you have with me.

I think we're done here.

BUT your biggest mistake was/is that you think of this place as your HOME, this place is not a home, it's a cofee shop that many people come and go and discus what they want. this place is NOT yours. so to the " wannabe mod " i'm here and this sucks for you. You want me gone so bad but you don't have the power to do so because you are not fit to have this power. Mods are impartial you let your feelings get in the way and this makes you unable to be a mod. Also i'm not in your ignore list so i don't talk behind your back like you do ( i assume ).
You've made a good point, here. This IS like a coffee shop. You can't treat the barista like shit and expect the other patrons to not call you out. You can't treat other patrons like shit and not expect the manager to come talk to you about your behavior.

And see below.
you're not helping your cause by derailing your own thread. If you're not going to apologize/try to repair your online relationship with them, your best bet is to just ignore the barbs. I'm sure many other readers would prefer to stay on topic.

Reactions: INCUBUS and MisterB

Semi-related to the topic, for years I thought the whole "making love" kinda sex referred to something really specific and that I hadn't had it, or if I had, that kinda sex didn't get me off. Lusty and fantastic sex, sure, but the list of people I have -loved- and been intimate with is pretty god damn short. Three people, in fact. I've loved more people than that, but some were not to be, and that was okay. Now I think "making love" is just another name for sex with someone you love, no matter what kind/style/etc of sex you're having. Lust and love both exist together in abundance for my sweetie.

Edited to add: Oh no! How dare I?! I talked about something that's semi-related to the topic, but still relevant. Scandalous!

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Semi-related to the topic, for years I thought the whole "making love" kinda sex referred to something really specific and that I hadn't had it, or if I had, that kinda sex didn't get me off. Lusty and fantastic sex, sure, but the list of people I have -loved- and been intimate with is pretty god damn short. Three people, in fact. I've loved more people than that, but some were not to be, and that was okay. Now I think "making love" is just another name for sex with someone you love, no matter what kind/style/etc of sex you're having. Lust and love both exist together in abundance for my sweetie.

Edited to add: Oh no! How dare I?! I talked about something that's semi-related to the topic, but still relevant. Scandalous!

Smartass.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've made a good point, here. This IS like a coffee shop. You can't treat the barista like shit and expect the other patrons to not call you out. You can't treat other patrons like shit and not expect the manager to come talk to you about your behavior.

And see below.

What if it's the other way round ? Think about that for a second.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quote me calling myself that.