Today's mood

original.gif

fight-club-gif-3.gif
What movie is this and who are the actors?

Reactions: Questionable Meat
Fuck!. Had a tornado watch and warning today. Ugh. This is some horse shit. Had rotation in several storms today. One storm went just north of me.

I’m getting so annoyed. This ear infection is driving me crazy it hurts so bad. And the doctor says I just have to wait it out since it’s an outer ear infection. But wowee, it hurts like an ice pick through the skull.

I’m getting so annoyed. This ear infection is driving me crazy it hurts so bad. And the doctor says I just have to wait it out since it’s an outer ear infection. But wowee, it hurts like an ice pick through the skull.

Growing up my mom would put a few drops of warm olive oil in my ear when I had an ear infection to help with the pain.

Not too good. This earache is causing such agony. These drops better work. :confounded:

Done. So done.
I hear ya. Well not literally. My left ear is muffled. But it’s only Monday, I’m in pain, my friend’s husband died so I’m going to the memorial and that just hurts. Life is so short. He died of what nearly died of last year. It scared me.

Reactions: rbkwp
Ugh! Just sick about Notre Dame. Such a shame and such a loss! I haven't visited in 35 years, but seems like yesterday. This is truly horrible and I am saddened.
At least they saved many paintings and all of the artifacts!

At least they saved many paintings and all of the artifacts!

That's good news, Pringles! Had not heard that as yet. Knew that Notre Dame had burned before, but not to this extent. Know they'll restore, but Damn! Such a loss. :(