Today's mood

Happy-Sunday+Wishes.jpg

Reactions: Nexolaris
Kinda down, feel like the whole world as we knew it is collapsing around us...

same Nex

seems to be,no end in sight

but then,i did think it looked hopeless with the Aussie bushfires, sooo

New Kinda down, feel like the whole world as we knew it is collapsing around us

ps
just done last nights dishes, after a rest
good, in the sense
i am usually stubborn enough not to restp/ace myself, sooooo 2 ha...

Reactions: BillM and Nexolaris
same Nex

seems to be,no end in sight

but then,i did think it looked hopeless with the Aussie bushfires, sooo

New Kinda down, feel like the whole world as we knew it is collapsing around us

ps
just done last nights dishes, after a rest
good, in the sense
i am usually stubborn enough not to restp/ace myself, sooooo 2 ha...
I think worst of all is the uncertainty. Not even two days ago the government warned against believing "fake news" spreading that predicted even further restrictions coming this week. So today they announced further restrictions to traveling and what kind of shops are still allowed to be open. This gives many the impression that either they have no idea what they're doing, or they do know what they're doing but won't tell us the whole truth.

Yes, uncertain. Also, unbalanced. Sure that I’m not receiving all the information I need. And “hunkered down.”

Happy—no, fucking ecstatic—that I have a job and a steady paycheck, at least thus far. Sad for the former service sector workers who don’t have a clue how they’ll pay rent or buy food in the next few weeks. Wondering what my husband and I will do if and when we have to buy food and the distribution system has stopped.

Angry at the fucked-up governmental responses around the world. Ticked off at the fools who aren’t doing enough to slow the spread of the virus. And of course, pissed off at myself for acting like a typical human being and not paying enough attention to the danger until I was staring it in the face.

NCbear (who is frankly not sure I’m psychologically prepared for what will undoubtedly happen, now that the virus is in my country—but damned sure I’ll do everything I can to ensure that my husband and I survive)

need
a few bennys to take me out for a couple of days or week
yesterdays St Pats piss up never did the trick duh'

Benzodiazepines (also called “benzos”) are a class of agents that work in the central nervous system and are used for a variety of medical conditions

upload_2020-3-18_9-27-0.png

upload_2020-3-18_9-27-0.jpeg

upload_2020-3-18_9-27-0.jpeg

upload_2020-3-18_9-27-0.png

Benzodiazepines (also called “benzos”) are a class of agents that work in the central nervous system and are used for a variety of medical conditions. They act on specific receptors in the brain, called gamma-aminobutyric acid-A (GABA-A) receptors.Feb 5, 2019

List of Common Benzodiazepines + Uses & Side Effects ...
www.drugs.com › ... › Benzodiazepines

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM
You have to turn off the news people.
Turn it off.
Allow yourself 1 hour of news a day.

Then go do something else.
Anything other than reading, watching, listening to what is going on in the news.
Go watch a movie, podcast, listen to music, draw, play a game....ANYTHING.
Don't....please don't sit and listen, watch, read about this day in and day out.
You will go insane...full panic...end of days mentality.
Don't. Just go for a walk.
Spring clean.
Netflix.
Exercise at home.

Do something but read, listen, and watch the news.
Find ways to pass the time without stressing yourself to an early death over it. I know it's difficult and hard to do and it's difficult and hard on every one but do all you can the manage the stress, panic, anxiety.
Stay healthy which involves taking long long breaks from it all.

Yesterday I started watching The X-Files box set from Season 1.....9 seasons of the regular 2 seasons of the new plus the movies. I'm pacing myself so I don't binge watch.
It passes the time. And that's all you need.

You have to turn off the news people.
Turn it off.
Allow yourself 1 hour of news a day.

Then go do something else.
Anything other than reading, watching, listening to what is going on in the news.
Go watch a movie, podcast, listen to music, draw, play a game....ANYTHING.
Don't....please don't sit and listen, watch, read about this day in and day out.
You will go insane...full panic...end of days mentality.
Don't. Just go for a walk.
Spring clean.
Netflix.
Exercise at home.

Do something but read, listen, and watch the news.
Find ways to pass the time without stressing yourself to an early death over it. I know it's difficult and hard to do and it's difficult and hard on every one but do all you can the manage the stress, panic, anxiety.
Stay healthy which involves taking long long breaks from it all.

Yesterday I started watching The X-Files box set from Season 1.....9 seasons of the regular 2 seasons of the new plus the movies. I'm pacing myself so I don't binge watch.
It passes the time. And that's all you need.
Good advice that's easy to forget these days!

Reactions: BillM