Today's mood

I'm completely stressed out, having to go to work when I know my ass should fucking NOT.
I totally agree with you. You should not be forced to interact with the public and risk your health.

I'm completely stressed out, having to go to work when I know my ass should fucking NOT.
I totally agree with you. You should not be forced to interact with the public and risk your health.

not to talk about that topic or to start everyone to talking about it because its being talked about 24/7 as is but what you two just talked about is what I've been talking about in other facets and that is that businesses/corporations do not care about any of us.

example: there was talk last night on one of the podcasts that I watch that Disney Shanghai is going to open back up soon...and with that they're expecting in about a month or two that Disneyland Cali and DisneyWorld Florida will reopen. It's a complete health risk to do this shit man but they don't care because their bottom line is hurting.

Happy%2B1st%2Bday%2Bof%2Bspring.jpg

2,of the most innocent huh bill

perplexed,for others

thank you for letting us know just where one is at in life TnJ /LF
i often wonder how i would act/react,in these volatile times
true reality strikes
best of everything with your decisions

we all handle things differently/as best we can

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM
A little anxious, but also resolved. I’ve decided to go with my husband to find groceries on my 83-year-old parents’ weekly list and bring them to them, tomorrow afternoon.

I’ve gotten a special dispensation from my immediate supervisor—in writing—to do it.

NCbear (who’s wondering where the HELL we’ll find milk and toilet paper in the Raleigh area)

Update: Found both milk and ice cream, but no paper products (TP, paper towels, napkins, etc.) were anywhere to be found.

I think that made the pandemic finally real to my parents.

NCbear (who’s wondering how bad this will get—and who unfortunately has a really good imagination)

Reactions: Nexolaris and lms28