Today's mood

305450-Cute-Happy-Tuesday.jpg

Reactions: Nexolaris
Thought I'd share a true story here.

Ok, my mother did grocery shopping today, and in the parking lot before the supermarket she saw a man opening his car trunk. Inside he had stored a lot of toilet paper. She asked him about the huge amount of toilet paper he had, and he told her that he got it from his mother who had hoarded it to give him some. Then, he asked my mother if she wanted to have some toilet paper. She replied something along the lines of "Not if it's 100€". Well, he responded: "You can have some for free!", and handed her a pack of 10 toilet paper rolls. My mother was, and still is, totally happy, said it was like she found a treasure.

So good things and little miracles still happen in these hard times!

smileing day Nex
altho will relate a …..silliness tale

NZs first 'lockdown day x 1 month @ this stage,yesterday
about 6 hours into it
I heard a guy relate this story
usually theres only 50 odd persons on weekends,using a beach walking track that his home overlooks
apparently in a 3 hour period,about a 100 walkers 'opened and shut' a gate on his property, with there bare uncovered hands

Reactions: BillM and Nexolaris
Thought I'd share a true story here.

Ok, my mother did grocery shopping today, and in the parking lot before the supermarket she saw a man opening his car trunk. Inside he had stored a lot of toilet paper. She asked him about the huge amount of toilet paper he had, and he told her that he got it from his mother who had hoarded it to give him some. Then, he asked my mother if she wanted to have some toilet paper. She replied something along the lines of "Not if it's 100€". Well, he responded: "You can have some for free!", and handed her a pack of 10 toilet paper rolls. My mother was, and still is, totally happy, said it was like she found a treasure.

So good things and little miracles still happen in these hard times!
Yes, people keep togther in these terrible times, not all b ut always more. And that is a big joy in the sad desaster...

Reactions: Nexolaris
not to talk about that topic or to start everyone to talking about it because its being talked about 24/7 as is but what you two just talked about is what I've been talking about in other facets and that is that businesses/corporations do not care about any of us.

example: there was talk last night on one of the podcasts that I watch that Disney Shanghai is going to open back up soon...and with that they're expecting in about a month or two that Disneyland Cali and DisneyWorld Florida will reopen. It's a complete health risk to do this shit man but they don't care because their bottom line is hurting.

Indeed I agree, ppl don’t see that they are making my job harder and dangerous. Sadly it’s going to get worse. I wish I could stay home, That would be like winning the lottery!! I don’t think NY will be the epic when this is over. No one is going to win
We all are going to pay. Very sad..