Tom Cruise...Is He Really?

pilot4466

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be that well-known around the world. I don't think he is gay. But how bizarre it must be for him to see online forums discussing his sexuality. Can anyone of us imagine that?

I think it would be hard to be Suri. Imagine the media focus that will be on her as she grows - that's gonna suck for her.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hm, maybe religion too.
But think about it this way: It is known that there are considerably more gays in hollywood, than outed gays.
So if I said: you can pick every hollywood actor/actress you want, but you would have to come to this certain percentage. Who would you pick?
Tom Cruise would certainly be on most lists.

As someone who has known his fair share of actors/actresses. I'm reminded of my date and myself leaving what was my first post play party in Chicago over 25 years ago. She asked me how many of the actors (Around a 50/50 mix of men and women, college age.) did I think were gay. I replied, all of them? Bingo.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A friend of mine is from Hollywood. Her father works in the industry. My friend's father met Tom Cruise several times in the 80s. He said Tom Cruise was very gay and very closeted. Tom Cruise allegedly would go to gay bars and try to hide there (i.e., attempt to pick up men while hiding his identity as "Tom Cruise"). My friend said that Tom Cruise marries women he can control but rarely has sex with them (which may explain the adoptions). She said this is why he got involved in Scientology, in hopes that it will help him overcome his homosexuality.

I rarely venture into this section of LPSG but the Cruise name caught my eye so I looked......

I had an interesting experience back in circa 85-86ish in Seattle (definitely after Risky Business). I was out making the rounds at the bars and stopped in at the Eagle (leather, not my cup of tea but a fun place to saunter through) down on lower Pine Street just before it crossed over the freeway into down town. I do not recall exactly how we met but I was suddenly in the presence of three guys, one guy that looked incredibly like Tom Cruise, the other two in their 30's if not older.

Somehow I ended up hanging out with them for probably about 4 hours. They were from L.A. I could not swear today that it was him but at the same time I would swear it was. Anyway, we talked but I didn't pry. His friends seem to do a lot of talking and general ambiguous status dropping. The topic of movie making or anything related to it never came up but I couldn't help but think I was in the company of Tom Cruise. He was not the confident actor we would later come to know, rather he seemed your typical shy-ish 20's kid that wasn't fully used to being on his own.

We moved to the Brass Door/Connection further up Pine St whereupon it became clear that I was not the only one that thought he was Tom Cruise. The bar crowd momentarily went silent upon our arrival and then the slow twitter of hushed conversation started going on around us. I found the guy to be pretty interesting (well, I'll admit to contemplating the possibilities....) but his friends (handlers?) started to expose themselves as complete bores. It was becoming obvious that they were not what I would term as genuine friends of the guy but rather some "hangers-ons". Whether it was because he was Tom Cruise or just a close look-alike, I'll never know but their clingy and shallow behavior got old pretty fast and I lost interest in hanging out with the three of them so I offered my good nights and left.

To this day I second guess myself as to whether it was Tom Cruise or not. If it was, then naturally the rumors are true. If it wasn't, then the guy was a dead-ringer for him which, given he was from the L.A. area, would make it completely understandable the confusion out there.

Like I said, I can't promise it was him....but man, it had to be him! I'll never know for sure!

Last edited:

FJnSoCal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As someone who has met the man while I was doing work on MI#3, the man has absolutely no sexual charisma/chemistry at all, none. It has strangely been "turned off". He doesn't look at women or men. Just kind of smiles his grin. I have heard the same thing as stated earlier in one of the posts, a friend that worked for his agent back in the 80's said that he was very gay acting and she insists that he was very much gay.

That all being said, he was a very kind and generous man and paid for things out of his own pocket, which most actors wouldn't give a shit about. I could see how something Scientology could take advantage of his nature.

Reactions: SebastianBa

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be that well-known around the world. I don't think he is gay. But how bizarre it must be for him to see online forums discussing his sexuality. Can anyone of us imagine that?

I think it would be hard to be Suri. Imagine the media focus that will be on her as she grows - that's gonna suck for her.

Truly. It's Suri I'm worried for.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My $0.02: Tom Cruise has a few screws loose but not in a "psycho, hide yo' kids" kind of way, just in a "I'm a bit of a screwball" kind of a way. The Katie Holmes courtship being weird didn't help, and Scientology just makes the media automatically brand someone as odd.

Is he gay? I certainly don't know, and neither does anyone else besides Tom Cruise. And he'll never tell. So, let's move on. Next?

Elricb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive heard that dreamy Tom Cruise has a 1" dick. Frankly I dont care about size but it does matter to some. As a Top, a guys size doesnt matter.

He got his cock out in All The Right Moves, it’s cut and meaty!

Tom Cruise in one of his earlier roles Legend (1985) is just :heart_eyes:
2wqv.gif
tenor.gif
6Gtd.gif
4R3u.gif
Legend-tom-cruise-40719492-500-241.gif
2e8b161456689f93481ec1784ce7762f.gif
U0NK.gif
4kax.gif