Trans Men On The Apps, Do You Take Offense If Other Guys Aren't Interested?

PeteM126

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Occasionally I'll receive a message from a trans guy, but I'm primarily on to find a dick to suck, so I let them know I'm not interested. Some guys are really hot, but recently I received a flurry of a guy's private parts (we hadn't even chatted yet, he just sent them along with his first message) and he hadn't had bottom surgery, so I was turned off by it (I didn't say that, just that I wasn't interested).

Do you take offense when other guys tell you they're not interested in trans guys? Is this just as bad as "no fats no femmes no blacks no asians"? I'm Asian myself, so I get some of that negativity from the apps, but I want to be respectful to my trans brothers. Help educate me on etiquette here?

Reactions: osid

dontevenworryaboutit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Can't answer cause I am straight and don't use dating/hookup apps, but I can add this.

2 things I want to highlight.

1 - bottom surgery is a thing. Some trans men have dicks and you wouldn't know they were trans unless they told you. So are you rejecting guys for not having a natal like penis, or are you rejecting them for being trans?

2 - just reject them like you would other people? "Hey, thanks for the interest but I'm talking to someone else right now/but I'm not interested in hooking up with you" etc, whatever you usually say. Don't bring up them being trans. Or literally just ignore the message you get and say nothing at all.

Reactions: Mister2101