kja210

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone else wondering what is going through the minds of Finn and Luca during their private times together? Are they growing feelings for each other? Is it purely just getting off? Are they thinking that maybe they are bi? Does Finn get turned on by being a little more submissive to Luca? Etc....

alexsopim

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone else wondering what is going through the minds of Finn and Luca during their private times together? Are they growing feelings for each other? Is it purely just getting off? Are they thinking that maybe they are bi? Does Finn get turned on by being a little more submissive to Luca? Etc....
Before starting the story, Finn said, "This wasn’t one of those stories where the best friends fall in love," so theoretically it shouldn’t happen if the story is real.

Reactions: pac21

finn42502

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part 25 sorry for long wait I’ve been very busy atm

A week on from last week when had that threesome with Amelia, me and Luca decided to go out surfing today at the beach, me and Luca are quite good swimmers so we thought we’d try out surfing, it’s a lot harder than it looks but we got some lessons in a few days earlier so we are now starting to get the hang of things, Luca is a much better surfer than me as he’s had some previous experience with it down in Cornwall back in the Uk where he used to go surfing quite a lot.

When we arrived at the beach the waves looked massive, me and Luca both looked at each other and smiled but also looked a little worried when we saw the size of the waves, we threw our stuff down and Luca removed his top so he was just in his trunks, with his ripped body and blonde hair Luca looked like a proper surfer,

I took my top off aswell and as I removed it I noticed Luca smiling as I took my top off revealing my abs, I smiled back at Luca and we grabbed our boards and ran in to the ocean on our boards. After about half an hour I was beginning to get the hang of it and I was able to stand on my board catching a few waves, as I caught this wave and managed to keep standing the whole time threw the wave I heard a cheer from Luca as I looked back Luca was smiling at me In excitement “yes mate that was sick “ he said as I paddled my way over to him, “my turn “ Luca says as he rides his board in to another wave Luca stands up and makes it look so easy as he rides his board through the wave with his abs tensing as he focusses. The more we surfed the more tired we got as it’s a really tiring sport so we decided to paddle back to the beach and chill out. When we came back to our stuff me and Luca crashed down on our towels In exhaustion, and decided to sunbathe for a bit we were both already quite tanned at this point so we liked as much sun as we could get before we had to go back to the uk weather. As we sunbathed I felt Luca’s hand rest on my thigh, I ignored it but then he moved his hand up higher and squeezed the top part of my thigh, I looked over to Luca but he remained eyes closed looking up not saying anything I then felt his hand go even higher and I could feel a hard on comming, “Luca stop ur giving me a boner” , Luca laughs, “what’s wrong with that” he says giggling and he softly grabs my hard dick “someone’s excited” he says laughing holding on to my dick, “Luca stop what If someone sees” I say moving his hand away, Luca laughs and i readjust my boner so it’s not obvious. “Should we get an Uber home” he asks, “Yh just give me 5 minutes need this to go down first “ I say pointing at the boner in my trunks, Luca laughs at smiles staring at it .

After we collect our things and my boner goes down we get in our Uber, it’s about a 15 minute drive back to our apartment, as we drive along I feel Luca’s hand on my thigh again and he squeezes it “Luca stop” I say laughing and moving his hand away , Luca laughs again “guess we can wait” he says smiling, Luca then moves closer to my head and starts to whisper in my ear “I’m so horny right now” Luca says in my ear , he then softly bites my ear and gestures me too look down at his trunks where I can see a full tent pitched, I laugh “u horny boy” I whisper back , Luca smiles and we arrive out our apartment.

As we walk up to our place Luca uses his bag to cover his boner, I unlock the door and before I can even drop my stuff down Luca grabs me and starts planting kisses all over my neck and shoulders holding me tightly “I’m so horny I need u now” he says , I smile back at Luca and we start to make out , the making out session starts to get heavier and Luca pushes me against he starts to undo my trunks makikg them fall down to my ankles, he grabs my semi hard dick and starts to jerk it up and down which makes me moan in to his mouth, Luca smiles as I do this and he jerks harder making my dick get fully hard as he jerks me off I begin to undo his trunks but they cant fall down as his boner is holding them up , Luca laughs then pulls them down makikg his hard 8inch dick pop out as it pops out I grab it and start to wank him off making him moan “Finn that feels so good” he says as he moans in to my mouth , Luca then stops wanking me off and he walks over to the sofa and takes a seat with his dick pointing straight up “I need you to make me cum” he says so I walk over to him and get down on to my knees which makes him smile, Luca grabs my head and buries it down on to his dick my mouth wraps around the head of his dick and I take it further Untill I’m about half way down which is when I start to choke, Luca pulls my head up and down on it making me choke each time I go down , Luca starts to moan even more “keep going finn I’m nearly their” he says as I go down on his dick, Luca’s breathing gets heavier and I feel his dick tenses “I’m cumming” he says, but he doesn’t release my head and he holds it on his dick, I feel the cum spurt out and hit the back of my throat “ugh ugggh finn “ he says as he cums , I carry on sucking as he cums which makes him moan even louder, I release my moth from his dick and look up to him as he recovers out of breathe, Luca sees his cum drippping from my mouth and he laughs and grabs my head and starts to make out with me making me spread his cum from my mouth in to his mouth.

me and Luca continue to make out for about 10 minutes continuously Untill I decided to jump in the sheier and wash the sea water and cum from me , Luca jumps in to shower after me and we get dressed in to some clothes and have dinner, Luca makes us some chicken wraps and we whack on a film, after eating Luca looks at his phone “shit is that the time” he says rushing up and putting his shoes on “u going out ?” I ask , “I agreed to go out for drinks with Sophia, do u wanna come?” He asks me putting his shoes on “thanks but fuck that I’m not gonna sit next to u and Sophia while u make out the whole time” I say to him laughing, Luca laughs “fair enough mate well I’ll see u later tonight then” he said as he runs out the door. Tonight I decided to have a some me time and I rolled up a big spliff and started a new series on Netflix , I also ordered some Uber eats on my phone to help with the munchies , as the night went on it got later and later and I got more stoned and stoned. Luca hadn’t got back so I assumed he was still getting drunk with Sophia Untill I received a Snapchat video from Luca , I opened it and saw a video of Sophia grabbing on to Lucas’s dick wanking him off in some toilet which I’m guessing was at the bar at where they went for drinks, I laughed and thought to my self fuck me Luca is the horniest person I’ve ever met. I replied with laughing emojis saying u horny fucker.

A few hours later at about 12:30am I decided to call it a night and got ready for bed.

I got down in to my boxers and jumped in to the bed by myself, I scrolled through social media for a while Untill my eyes got tired and I started to drift off. I managed to sleep for about 45 minutes untill I was awoken by a very drunk Luca storming in to the apartment, “FINN” Luca shouts as he comes thru the door, this wakes me up and I rub my eyes , “I’m commjmg to get u” I hear as Luca storms in to the bedroom very drunk “ur so drunk mate” I say to him as he comes in , “Finn I missed you mate” he says slurring his words , “how was ur night” I ask , “very good night , did u see the video “ he said to me laughing , “yes mate I did see it “ I say back to him laughing “how was it” I ask , “Yh it was good but i didn’t cum , only u can make me do that “ he says grabbing his dick from outside his jeans and smiling at me, Luca removes his top revealing his abs and he comes and jumps on The bed “ur so good looking finn u know that” he says to me looking straight in to my eyes , “cheers for that” I say back to him , Luca continues to strair at me Untill he plants a kiss on my lips , so I kiss him back as we begin to make out Luca grabs my hand and places it on his belt buckle signalling me to undo it , so I slowly undo it and place my hand on to his bulge which I can then feel getting harder and harder in his boxers, Luca removes his jeans and then slowly peels back his boxers makikg hiss hard dick pop out, I respond by grabbing it which makes his shudder , “ur turn tonight” Luca says as he gets up and lays me back down on the bed, Luca slowly peels my boxers down my legs and my hard dick pops out making him smile, Luca grabs my dick and starts to lick my tip making me moan, he licks all the way down my shaft then wraps his lips around my tip and takes his mouth further down my dick Untill he makes it all the way down and starts to choke I grab the back of his head and make it go up and down on my dick, Luca was really good at giving head and I can feel my self close to finishing , Luca stops tho and starts to suck my balls getting a tight suction around it, it feels so good, “oh Luca ugh it feels too good” , Luca releases my balls from his mouth , and smiles, “u ready to try something new” he says kneeling above me smiling , I smile at Luca and nodd apprehensively, Luca then grabs my hand and he flips my body over so my stomach is on the bed and my face is in the pillows , Luca then grabs my bum and squeezes it then I feel something entering , it’s his dick, “I’m gonna start slow” he says as he slowly pushes his dick in to my bum , I grab on to the sheets for support as I feel Luca’s big dick entering me, he slides it in and I moan in pleasure and pain , “ugh Luca” I say , Luca then manages to push his full dick inside me and then slowly takes it out and puts it back in “u resdy” he says and i nodd, Luca slides his dick in to my bum again , I take it all in and he puts his arms either side of me and then starts to thrust in to me getting faster and faster he picks up the pace Untill he is fucking me, in and out he goes crashing in to my bum, “ohh finn ugh “ he says as he fucks me, “Luca keep going “ I say in pleasure, my dick is so hard at this point, Luca thrusts faster in to my making his abs crash in to my back , I then feel this sensation like I’m gonna cum and as Luca fucks me harder and harder I feel my dick tense “I’m cumming “ I say as he fucks me which makes him pick up the pace and he grabs my head and pushes it in to the pillow “ugh “ I say as the cum leaves my dick in to the sheets “I’m cumming “ he says as his dick goes in to my ass , I feel his dick tense in my bum “ugh finnn” he says as the cum leaves his dick and feels in to my bum , my bum is filled with his cum and he continues to fuck me moaning louder and louder we both scream in ecstasy as he cums Inside me, Luca removes his dick from my bum making me moan and he crashes on the bed beside me fully out of breathe, “I cant believe we just did that” he says laying next to me naked trying to catch his breathe “me neither” I say trying to wrap my head around what we just did , and we slowly got our breathe back and drifted off.