Check this out. Someone is exposing him and his friends on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRU-r9jrDC3/

After viewing that drivel, I wish I’d never learned to read. To each his own, but I’d rather hire me a straight G4P than have anything to do with that delicate orchid. Every last drop of testosterone has been drained. He should stay in the city.

It pisses me off that he lumps Tyler in with the always off-putting Australian Jayden Rembacher and his Chinese friend who cosplay “bottoms” on tiktok. Tyler doesn’t pretend to be a gay or a bi or any of the trillion other genders worshipped by the purple hair community in Portland.

Reactions: hugehungcanadian
He was on tiktok live a few minutes ago ranting that he’s constantly harassed that he’s leaving social media, that he’s tired of it. He says he won’t post on Instagram much either since his life is already lonely and crap anyway. He seems very homophobic, he keeps saying “I’m straight as fuck”, and was calling some guys on his comments puto, which is Spanish for faggot.

Reactions: hugehungcanadian
He was on tiktok live a few minutes ago ranting that he’s constantly harassed that he’s leaving social media, that he’s tired of it. He says he won’t post on Instagram much either since his life is already lonely and crap anyway. He seems very homophobic, he keeps saying “I’m straight as fuck”, and was calling some guys on his comments puto, which is Spanish for faggot.
Girl it mean male hooker lol

Well his little live rant about being straight was either BS or he's lost his mind but now he's "gay" and has a new account queerbaiting

TikTok

There's a group of guys who pretend to be gay on TikTok for and he's one of them

After viewing that drivel, I wish I’d never learned to read. To each his own, but I’d rather hire me a straight G4P than have anything to do with that delicate orchid. Every last drop of testosterone has been drained. He should stay in the city.

It pisses me off that he lumps Tyler in with the always off-putting Australian Jayden Rembacher and his Chinese friend who cosplay “bottoms” on tiktok. Tyler doesn’t pretend to be a gay or a bi or any of the trillion other genders worshipped by the purple hair community in Portland.
He does pretend to be gay just not on his main account