Tyler Posey (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nvm it’s the same old precum livestream
Thank you for your sacrifice. Like I said in a few other threads, sometimes people have the ability to be able to do so much more to where it’s beneficial for them and their fans. I hate the fact that as creative as he is, he can’t just handle it himself. If someone is genuinely telling him how they think that he should do his page and he’s actually listening to them? He needs to fire them.

???? I said he doesn't look like a downtown crack dealer. How is that being nasty??
Given how they've responded to people calling out his drug use in the past, they're in no position to be calling ANYONE nasty.
They're just mad because they can no longer deny he's still into drugs, even though it was painfully obvious back when he was pretending to be sober. Tyler needs better friends, and better fans. Because both don't seem to have a problem with enabling his addiction.

Given how they've responded to people calling out his drug use in the past, they're in no position to be calling ANYONE nasty.
They're just mad because they can no longer deny he's still into drugs, even though it was painfully obvious back when he was pretending to be sober. Tyler needs better friends, and better fans. Because both don't seem to have a problem with enabling his addiction.
T h a n k y o u, preach

Reactions: BoCaad
They said that about Jesse, implying Tyler looks like a crackhead dealer.

And no one here is enabling his addiction. I agree. He needs better friends because they’re clearly toxic to him if they’re not trying to help him.

But there’s no need to attack his looks the way sebas does just because he finds it funny.

Reactions: Cherryboy19
They said that about Jesse, implying Tyler looks like a crackhead dealer.

And no one here is enabling his addiction. I agree. He needs better friends because they’re clearly toxic to him if they’re not trying to help him.

But there’s no need to attack his looks the way sebas does just because he finds it funny.
Has the possibility occur to you that people say it not to be funny, but as a form of tough love in hopes he gets his shit together? I get why you would only want nice things said about him, but it's kind of hard for other people to say nothing and have a clean conscience, knowing he's doing this to himself. I'm frustrated with him, but I also remember what he was like beforehand. Forget his OF, even his acting ability has seem to decline since he started getting heavy into drugs.

Again, I get that you like him a lot and only want to see nice things said about him, just know the criticism he's getting isn't baseless and not just for the sake of hating.

Has the possibility occur to you that people say it not to be funny, but as a form of tough love in hopes he gets his shit together? I get why you would only want nice things said about him, but it's kind of hard for other people to say nothing and have a clean conscience, knowing he's doing this to himself. I'm frustrated with him, but I also remember what he was like beforehand. Forget his OF, even his acting ability has seem to decline since he started getting heavy into drugs.

Again, I get that you like him a lot and only want to see nice things said about him, just know the criticism he's getting isn't baseless and not just for the sake of hating.
That's not how it was taken and you know it.

And criticize him. It's fine. I'm already over it because you're right. It's frustrating. But if you're gonna insult someone's looks as if that's supposed to be "tough love", you're gonna get called out and his fans do have a right to be mad about it.

When someone says “he/she needs better friends” how does one come about these better friends exactly?

Despite the pious bullshtt some people spew out of their mouths, the fact of the matter is “Human Beings trade on social and professional capital.” That’s how associations and friendships are formed. If you don’t have something that can elevate or compliment someone else’s life then there is no value in procuring a friendship (at least for most people). It took me decades to learn how my so called friends really see me. Once my social capital was gone they left with it!

PREACH THAT TRUTH.

When someone says “he/she needs better friends” how does one come about these better friends exactly?

Despite the pious bullshtt some people spew out of their mouths, the fact of the matter is “Human Beings trade on social and professional capital.” That’s how associations and friendships are formed. If you don’t have something that can elevate or compliment someone else’s life then there is no value in procuring a friendship (at least for most people). It took me decades to learn how my so called friends really see me. Once my social capital was gone they left with it!
It’s not surprising that someone who needs to ask how to make friends on LPSG has no good people in their life

Reactions: Jkyguy
Status
Not open for further replies.