Tyler Posey (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People shouldn’t have an opinion that isn’t good?
I think it’s more people calling him looking like a crackhead than complaining about his crappy OF content that’s bothering some people

I think it’s more people calling him looking like a crackhead than complaining about his crappy OF content that’s bothering some people
I wouldn’t say he looks like a crackhead, but he’s not looking his best. Hopefully whatever is going on he gets under control. I do think some of the people in his world are opportunists and not looking out for him.

Reactions: Zoulou
People shouldn’t have an opinion that isn’t good?
Maybe people should realize their opinions aren't what people are here for, have all the opinions you want, just don't assume everyone else cares or wants them filling pages and clogging up the site.

For better or worse, his fall from grace is pretty spectacular....once a rising TV star, now selling peek-a-boos online...and the speculation from this board is more that he'll die from an overdose rather than him getting another TV show....
You’re actually happy about that?

For better or worse, his fall from grace is pretty spectacular....once a rising TV star, now selling peek-a-boos online...and the speculation from this board is more that he'll die from an overdose rather than him getting another TV show....
...and you're here because...?

It's great to have an opinion. Just make sure it's informed. No BS. But, then again it's clear some people just want to hear themselves talk.

the speculation from this board is more that he'll die from an overdose rather than him getting another TV show
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.