Tyler Posey (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the possibility occur to you that people say it not to be funny, but as a form of tough love in hopes he gets his shit together? I get why you would only want nice things said about him, but it's kind of hard for other people to say nothing and have a clean conscience, knowing he's doing this to himself. I'm frustrated with him, but I also remember what he was like beforehand. Forget his OF, even his acting ability has seem to decline since he started getting heavy into drugs.

Again, I get that you like him a lot and only want to see nice things said about him, just know the criticism he's getting isn't baseless and not just for the sake of hating.
I doubt calling a drug user ugly will help in any way lmfao

Do you really not understand how this word is used?
You also forget that this is a person’s life. Not some spectacle to behold. But whatever, you have your fun.

Reactions: Cherryboy19
You also forget that this is a person’s life. Not some spectacle to behold. But whatever, you have your fun.
I don’t think it’s a spectacle, but I also understand how he was using the word and what he was talking about in his comment. He wasn’t being joyous about it.

This isn't just my opinion...he's being written about in other websites as well....

Blind Items Revealed #4

March 9, 2021

This former A- list MTV actor has really struggled with drugs and drug addiction this past year and has really embraced being a sex worker in order to pay for his drug habit.

Tyler Posey

Reactions: Mysticrose
This isn't just my opinion...he's being written about in other websites as well....

Blind Items Revealed #4

March 9, 2021

This former A- list MTV actor has really struggled with drugs and drug addiction this past year and has really embraced being a sex worker in order to pay for his drug habit.

Tyler Posey
Is showing pictures of your ass while you’re cooking really considered sex work these days? Who has he fucked for money? Nobody on onlyfans at least. Kind of a reach.

And....even as far back as 2017....

May 8, 2017

This A-/B+ list mostly television actor was convinced that coming out of the closet would kill his career. The actor, who has had trouble landing a role equal to the long running hit cable show on which he has starred for so long doesn't need to worry about coming out. Producers know he is gay even if he thinks he is hiding it. What they don't like is his meth use which is why he isn't getting offers.

Tyler Posey

Reactions: Mysticrose
Is showing pictures of your ass while you’re cooking really considered sex work these days? Who has he fucked for money? Nobody on onlyfans at least. Kind of a reach.
Oh come on, get real....being a sex worker isn't just being paid for intercourse...his only gig right now is being paid by his subscribers for his sexualized photos of himself...

What is being an actor on teen wolf then exactly?
It is called, THE PAST...something he used to do. Apparently, his drug use affected his ability to land other acting gigs, so now, to make money, instead of acting, he is selling naked, sexy and sexualized photos of himself. Not sure why this is such a confusing thing for so you.

Guess according to the other guy all the actors in teen wolf and MTV and the cw and freeform. Hell must of Hollywood are sex workers if your going by his logic.
I don't understand your confusion....he WAS an actor when he was being paid to act. His drug use apparently made it difficult for him to get jobs so now he is selling naked photos of himself. If other actors from Teen Wolf and MTV are still acting...then they are still actors. If any of them are now selling their bodies of sexualized photos of their bodies...then they are sex workers.

Reactions: darvo
Is this Tyler posey appreciation thread or judge his character thread?
Can we stick to the LPSG objectives. If you have so much time to discuss and justify everything, please go to public courts and be personal lawyers to convicts. Let us appreciate the gorgeous Tyler and his beautiful body.

Is this Tyler posey appreciation thread or judge his character thread?
Can we stick to the LPSG objectives. If you have so much time to discuss and justify everything, please go to public courts and be personal lawyers to convicts. Let us appreciate the gorgeous Tyler and his beautiful body.
Ah...I'm not stopping anyone from appreciating his body. Seems like you have a fair amount of time to come on here and tell people what to do. If you go back and look at what I've posted...none of it is judgmental. You are the one judging here.

Reactions: Tagood7
I don't understand your confusion....he WAS an actor when he was being paid to act. His drug use apparently made it difficult for him to get jobs so now he is selling naked photos of himself. If other actors from Teen Wolf and MTV are still acting...then they are still actors. If any of them are now selling their bodies of sexualized photos of their bodies...then they are sex workers.
I don't follow Tyler extensively. How do you know his drug use prevented him from getting roles?

Status
Not open for further replies.