Tyler Posey (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad his page is free. Because like wasting Money on his subscription fee as well as paying for bogus ass, recycled, no good content is ridiculous. Honestly I think if he’s not going to actually give us good content he needs to just drop it.

Initially when he started doing it it was interesting. He had interesting stuff. I hate to admit it, but just a little bit of Bella‘s influence was good(not the scamming people and the price stuff). Like the bare ass kitchen photos. And naked watering plants. Just him naked in general, was good. But this? And on top of you having to pay to message him, as well as the bogus ass auto responses in the dms is just sorry as hell.

6F1E0631-FF7F-49A4-AE42-61CE36EA0DE4.png

like seriously, a recycled screen grab from his little stint on a corny YouTube series? Is that what it’s come down to? It’s pathetic. Like a part of me believes that it’s not even him that’s doing this. It’s his team. Which is ridiculous. He and his team should work together to make sure that he’s producing good content at good prices. I don’t know what’s going on anymore. Like I have my issues with the guy, but I actually did support his page until it started becoming lousy.

I am so glad his page is free. Because like wasting Money on his subscription fee as well as paying for bogus ass, recycled, no good content is ridiculous. Honestly I think if he’s not going to actually give us good content he needs to just drop it.

Initially when he started doing it it was interesting. He had interesting stuff. I hate to admit it, but just a little bit of Bella‘s influence was good(not the scamming people and the price stuff). Like the bare ass kitchen photos. And naked watering plants. Just him naked in general, was good. But this? And on top of you having to pay to message him, as well as the bogus ass auto responses in the dms is just sorry as hell.

View attachment 32367391
like seriously, a recycled screen grab from his little stint on a corny YouTube series? Is that what it’s come down to? It’s pathetic. Like a part of me believes that it’s not even him that’s doing this. It’s his team. Which is ridiculous. He and his team should work together to make sure that he’s producing good content at good prices. I don’t know what’s going on anymore. Like I have my issues with the guy, but I actually did support his page until it started becoming lousy.

Wow...that’s just downright pathetic and lazy. I want to keep supporting Tyler and I am hoping that he continues to seek therapy and whatever help he needs to be of sound mind and body, but my love and idolization for him has greatly diminished in the past several months since he began his “artistic expression” on onlyfans. While I haven’t been subscribed for the past few months, it’s still frustrating to see that he and/or his team continue with these deceptive and downright lazy cash grabbing antics. Using a screen grab from a YouTube gig that he guest appeared in? Come on my guy...

He’s not connecting with fans, he’s clearly not doing anything to support sex workers, and the artistic expression is just BS. He just needs to either restructure his page and lose whatever team is managing it, or just close his OF altogether. It’s just a hot mess.

Wow...that’s just downright pathetic and lazy. I want to keep supporting Tyler and I am hoping that he continues to seek therapy and whatever help he needs to be of sound mind and body, but my love and idolization for him has greatly diminished in the past several months since he began his “artistic expression” on onlyfans. While I haven’t been subscribed for the past few months, it’s still frustrating to see that he and/or his team continue with these deceptive and downright lazy cash grabbing antics. Using a screen grab from a YouTube gig that he guest appeared in? Come on my guy...

He’s not connecting with fans, he’s clearly not doing anything to support sex workers, and the artistic expression is just BS. He just needs to either restructure his page and lose whatever team is managing it, or just close his OF altogether. It’s just a hot mess.
It truly is. Like the thing is is that some people manage their own page. It’s clear that he doesn’t. Which kind of sucks because he should. The only thing his team should manage is making sure he doesn’t go too far. I don’t consider what he did on that live going to far. Actually it’s honestly something that he should’ve been doing a long time ago. As well as the other but photos that he’s been doing those have been good. That’s nice. If it’s done artistically and creatively that’s great. If it’s just a regular selfie in the mirror I like that too. But he definitely needs to revamp his page. ASAP.

why dont we just like report him or something?

I’m sure all the cops have their hands full with legitimate crime and wouldn't sympathize with the plight of the horny homosexual.

I’m sure all the cops have their hands full with legitimate crime and wouldn't sympathize with the plight of the horny homosexual.
They meant report him to OF staff not the cops! :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.