Tyler posey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see a picture of your dick and let us decide if your dick is ugly or not. Get out of this thread if you having nothing positive to say.
How about let's not do it? This is about Tyler and his hot cock, not some dude's.

Well, we’ve already seen his dick. There’s no reason for him to be shy anymore
And he’s shown his ass being waxed too. Didn’t seem shy. That’s one of the reasons I like him. He’s a free spirit. Sure he’s done things to piss me off, but I still find him sexy.

I just hope a sex scene from him something like Colton Haynes in american horror story haha
Nine times out of 10 with it being on STARZ it will be some sex scenes. I look at shows like power and the other shows that come on that channel that usually have pretty good ones. So I’m sure we’re going to get quite a bit of nudity from Tyler and Beau. Which I’m looking forward too.

Nine times out of 10 with it being on STARZ it will be some sex scenes. I look at shows like power and the other shows that come on that channel that usually have pretty good ones. So I’m sure we’re going to get quite a bit of nudity from Tyler and Beau. Which I’m looking forward too.

I’m really excited about this show. And maybe it’s wishful thinking but I hope we see a sex scene between Tyler and Avan since they are supposed to be love interests. Could you imagine?

And he’s shown his ass being waxed too. Didn’t seem shy. That’s one of the reasons I like him. He’s a free spirit. Sure he’s done things to piss me off, but I still find him sexy.

- what has he done to piss u off?
- where can i see the ass? :)

Just something he said a while back about characters on his show. Really pissed me and a lot of others. But I’ve learned to ignore that moment and focus on his body.

"I think Sterek is a bizarre, weird, twisted thing, and I think that anyone who pays more attention to Sterek than the show, um, isn’t watching the show for the right reasons."

"I think Sterek is a bizarre, weird, twisted thing, and I think that anyone who pays more attention to Sterek than the show, um, isn’t watching the show for the right reasons."

I get why some people might get mad about him saying this. But I don't think he was talking trash or trying to hurt the feelings of fans who support Sterek. Me, I am a Sterek fan, but I didn't just watch it because I enjoyed seeing Stiles and Derek bantering or imagining them being together. I liked the show because of the storylines and the plots and the graphics for the monsters.

So many fans focused only on Sterek and on almost nothing else about the show and when Derek and Stiles never hooked up people were so quick to accuse Jeff, or even the actors of queerbaiting, despite the fact the show has had several gay characters, I never understood why the cannon gay characters were ignored for a pair that people simply wanted to get together.

Though he might have explained himself better I agree with him that if you only watch the show for a couple you think should be together instead of everything else the show has to offer then you shouldn't be watching it.

Plus you have to remember there is an age difference between the characters, now I know for those of us in real life that wouldn't be much of an issue. But look at the characters. When Derek meets Stiles, Derek is 22 (I think) and Stiles is sixteen. Derek was seduced by an older woman who used him to get close to his family and burn them alive. So the idea of Derek hooking up with someone who is younger than him and who is still in high school would be kind of weird and twisted.

I know Derek kisses a girl Stiles age in season two but he was trying to get her to agree to become a werewolf, when she kissed him again he pushed her back and told her not to do it again.

I apologize for making such a long post, I know this is supposed to be a thread to appreciate Tyler

I get why some people might get mad about him saying this. But I don't think he was talking trash or trying to hurt the feelings of fans who support Sterek. Me, I am a Sterek fan, but I didn't just watch it because I enjoyed seeing Stiles and Derek bantering or imagining them being together. I liked the show because of the storylines and the plots and the graphics for the monsters.

So many fans focused only on Sterek and on almost nothing else about the show and when Derek and Stiles never hooked up people were so quick to accuse Jeff, or even the actors of queerbaiting, despite the fact the show has had several gay characters, I never understood why the cannon gay characters were ignored for a pair that people simply wanted to get together.

Though he might have explained himself better I agree with him that if you only watch the show for a couple you think should be together instead of everything else the show has to offer then you shouldn't be watching it.

Plus you have to remember there is an age difference between the characters, now I know for those of us in real life that wouldn't be much of an issue. But look at the characters. When Derek meets Stiles, Derek is 22 (I think) and Stiles is sixteen. Derek was seduced by an older woman who used him to get close to his family and burn them alive. So the idea of Derek hooking up with someone who is younger than him and who is still in high school would be kind of weird and twisted.

I know Derek kisses a girl Stiles age in season two but he was trying to get her to agree to become a werewolf, when she kissed him again he pushed her back and told her not to do it again.

I apologize for making such a long post, I know this is supposed to be a thread to appreciate Tyler

Really well said. I think a lot of people saw Tyler Posey's quote and ignored the context of it. He wasn't saying it was weird and twisted and bizarre because Sterek was gay, he said it because of the age difference. And when you get big fandoms like the Sterek fandom during a shows run (I was one too so no shade), those fans tend to take over the entire conversation and make everything to do with the show about their ship. During those 7 years, the Teen Wolf cast were always doing conventions and q & a's whenever they weren't filming, and I bet it was getting exhausted getting questions about Sterek all the time, and having it overshadow everything you've done.

He also payed a price for saying what he said and I think it's time to forgive him. He's still being harassed to this day. Fandoms are vicious, so I tend to sympathize more with the actors than the fans, because being berated by thousands of people is much worse than having 1 person say something negative about your ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.