Tyler posey

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since Truth or Dare comes out soon maybe we’ll get screen caps of his nude scene? Even though it wasn’t that long it’s still something.
I didn’t even know he had a nude scene. Hopefully we do get some caps tho. Does he show anything?

So since Truth or Dare comes out soon maybe we’ll get screen caps of his nude scene? Even though it wasn’t that long it’s still something.

I didn’t watch the movie but from what I read apparently the brief nude scene involved a body double and it wasn’t actually Posey since he has a lot of tattoos and the production team didn’t feel like covering them all up.

‘Now Apocalypse’: Tyler Posey Joins Starz’s Coming-Of-Age Comedy In Recurring Role

Hell be playing Avan Jogia's boyfriend/hookup in a new Starz series - so should have some explicit gay scenes.

Ohhhhhhhhh I REALLY cannot wait to see this. My first thought was Damn $175/month for TV is not enough I am gonna have to get STARZ, my second thought was , Nope, the shows will be online an hour after it ends LOL .

I am a HUGE fan of Tyler, have been since I saw the very first scene of TEEN WOLF (still the BEST thing MTV has ever done) but I am surprised to hear, especially on a site of this nature about how VERY BIG his dick is. I would say he is average but SO DAMN SEXY & what I really like about him is that fine ass, I could really see him being a power bottom.

Here is the video of him stroking, I did not look through every page so if it is a repeat , I apologize. Also a video from his SC going on about how fine his ass is, as well as a smooch with Jackson/Colton. :p:yum:p:yum:p

HH

View attachment TYLER POSEY stroking.mp4
View attachment Tyler Posey.mp4
View attachment Posey Haynes.mp4

I didn’t watch the movie but from what I read apparently the brief nude scene involved a body double and it wasn’t actually Posey since he has a lot of tattoos and the production team didn’t feel like covering them all up.
Hmm I would’ve thought that he would’ve just went through with it. I thought they showed his other tattoos.

Ohhhhhhhhh I REALLY cannot wait to see this. My first thought was Damn $175/month for TV is not enough I am gonna have to get STARZ, my second thought was , Nope, the shows will be online an hour after it ends LOL .

I am a HUGE fan of Tyler, have been since I saw the very first scene of TEEN WOLF (still the BEST thing MTV has ever done) but I am surprised to hear, especially on a site of this nature about how VERY BIG his dick is. I would say he is average but SO DAMN SEXY & what I really like about him is that fine ass, I could really see him being a power bottom.

Here is the video of him stroking, I did not look through every page so if it is a repeat , I apologize. Also a video from his SC going on about how fine his ass is, as well as a smooch with Jackson/Colton. :p:yum:p:yum:p

HH
So handsome as always

Hmm I would’ve thought that he would’ve just went through with it. I thought they showed his other tattoos.

I could be wrong. Again, I didn’t see the movie myself and I only read that from one unverified source so it’s probably not accurate. *shrug*

Araki has always been good at directing homoerotic scenes (The Doom Generation, Riverdale, etc.). So hopefully he has Posey involved in some in the new series.

Reactions: ohptk
remember that snap he did with the gay street sign, maybe this was what he meant. This was probably some small, not funded yet, screen play show that was being push around and he got on board early but it's taken this long to get made, maybe or I don't know

his dick is fucking ugly
Then why do you always come to this thread? You do this every time Posey is mentioned. If you do not like him go to a different thread for crying out loud. We’re all getting tired of you doing that.

You say that like every page, and it’s still irrelevant to anybody each time. : unamused: Unlike you, the rest of us come to this thread to look at it
Right. It’s so stupid. We get it you think his dick is ugly or dirty here are some other stupid mess. You prefer Ryan or Cody‘s. We get it we’ve heard it time and time again. Please just don’t come back to this thread.

Reactions: JMarTen
I could be wrong. Again, I didn’t see the movie myself and I only read that from one unverified source so it’s probably not accurate. *shrug*
No you’re right I saw a clear version of it last night and it wasn’t him. And I think that’s so stupid because like just don’t worry about covering up his tattoos. He’s playing a college student, which most of them usually have tattoos. Plus it would’ve been nice to of seen him naked. I mean we’ve already seen his ass and his dick. We just haven’t seen it on screen properly. So I think it was pointless to do a body double when they could’ve just used him instead. He seems like he’d be willing to get naked. One of the reasons why the movie sucked.

Reactions: STAURFYRE
Status
Not open for further replies.