Uncut With Foreskin Always Retracted...

Not circumcised, but with foreskin always retracted (and glans uncovered) ?

• No, because this habit is not common and does not improve the health of your penis

Votes: 202 42.5%
  • Yes, it's better for various reasons

Votes: 133 28.0%
  • I'm circumcised, but I think it's a positive habit...

Votes: 48 10.1%
  • I'm circumcised, but I think it's a useless habit...

Votes: 40 8.4%
  • I don't know, I never thought about it...

Votes: 52 10.9%

• Total voters

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For many years I blamed my small size as foe being uncircumcised.ll This is because my father told me so. They didn't have money in those times so they didn't circumsise. This is third world country Mexico here. They didn't any way. Anyway I came out small af. My dad told me to pull on it in hopes I don't look like a child's cock. I'm guessing he is a shower because according to data 5.25 inches hard ain't small. Yet my flaccid size can get small af.

Reactions: brody and LuckyO

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do sometimes, mostly when I'm horny. There's something I find erotic about having the head exposed like that. The skin never wants to stay that way though so it means a lot of regular adjusting, so eventually I get fed up of it and stop. The longest I've made it is about a month I think.

I know some uncut guys who have such short foreskins that they never cover the head at all, even when they're soft. I find the idea of that really sexy so I'm a bit jealous of them.

Apparently in Japanese culture they're taught from a young age to pull it back and leave it that way, so they can train the skin to stay in that position long term.
Have you ever tried the "spoon method"? It seems it works with a lot of uncut guys who wanna retract their foreskin permanently.

Reactions: PermanetlyBareKnob

Luso

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
C6759963-F3C2-415C-8116-1F4276847968.jpeg
362BAC9D-20A5-41C7-86C5-E2BD163D99C0.jpeg
I keep my foreskin always retracted since I’m 24yrs old. I’ve tried it before that age but it would be quite uncomfortable and I would give up. There was a weekend where I decided to be consistent maintaining it back all time and after the first day it became comfortable. Since then I keep it retracted all times.
The reason I wanted to do that is because my father does the same and I wanted to have the same. My foreskin covers the glands completely and it remains retracted all time because my gland are quite thick even soft.
I really like to keep it retracted and I like the view of the head exposed!

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Given the subject being discussed, I decided to transcribe, with precision, the results of an interesting survey that it is possible read online. This poll is important because shows how, by varying age, changes the degree of coverage of the glans (with flaccid and uncircumcised penis). Overall there have been more than 2000 votes. Precise also that the participants were divided into various age groups; I, for greater simplicity, I divided the voters in these five fairly homogeneous groups: 10-13 years, 14-19 years, 20-30 years, 31-40 years and over 41 years. In the first case, we find those who have not completed puberty, in the central groups we have the boys and in the last I have placed men. All this will be clearly visible in the image, containing the results, attached. I want to add a small preview of the poll results and a note. Regarding the results, it is clear that, with increasing age, decreases the degree of coverage of the glans, this for various reasons: the end of puberty, shorter or more loose foreskin, a more frequent sexual activity etc. Finally, it is important to always remember that these data are the result of an online survey. By this I mean that the results still must be "interpreted". Specifically, they make us understand that, for example, is simply more likely to find, among older boys or men, people with a glans not entirely covered. However, it is also known that, except in exceptional cases, when puberty ends, the length of the foreskin then remains more or less stable over time.

222.png

View attachment 4000241 View attachment 4000261 I keep my foreskin always retracted since I’m 24yrs old. I’ve tried it before that age but it would be quite uncomfortable and I would give up. There was a weekend where I decided to be consistent maintaining it back all time and after the first day it became comfortable. Since then I keep it retracted all times.
The reason I wanted to do that is because my father does the same and I wanted to have the same. My foreskin covers the glands completely and it remains retracted all time because my gland are quite thick even soft.
thats such a hot cock

Reactions: Luso

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
View attachment 4000241 View attachment 4000261 I keep my foreskin always retracted since I’m 24yrs old. I’ve tried it before that age but it would be quite uncomfortable and I would give up. There was a weekend where I decided to be consistent maintaining it back all time and after the first day it became comfortable. Since then I keep it retracted all times.
As others say, very nice cock

Reactions: Luso

ramery

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you make it do so, or is it naturally like that? (Nice pix!!)
Thanks. For as long as I remember my skin tends to always stay pulled back so matter how much I try and cover up. When I do cover up the head, I can fully cover it and have some spare lol so just one of those things I guess?

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks. For as long as I remember my skin tends to always stay pulled back so matter how much I try and cover up. When I do cover up the head, I can fully cover it and have some spare lol so just one of those things I guess?
Ah, OK. I have a mate whose foreskin pulled itself back when he was 16, and has never come forward since!

Johndash88

Superior Member
Media
Mines stay retracted cause when it goes over the head it starts to hurt and never fully goes over it without feeling pain...it wasn’t always like that...just like the past five years

Reactions: 2891

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mines stay retracted cause when it goes over the head it starts to hurt and never fully goes over it without feeling pain...it wasn’t always like that...just like the past five years

Huh... I've never heard of that! Do you mean the skin is too tight around the head?

Reactions: Johndash88

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have tried for ever to keep mine pulled back. It always slides back over the head when Im soft. Any tips guys

Hard to say without knowing more about your dick. What's it look like soft? Does it get really small? Is the foreskin long?