Uncut With Foreskin Always Retracted...

Not circumcised, but with foreskin always retracted (and glans uncovered) ?

• No, because this habit is not common and does not improve the health of your penis

Votes: 202 42.3%
  • Yes, it's better for various reasons

Votes: 134 28.1%
  • I'm circumcised, but I think it's a positive habit...

Votes: 49 10.3%
  • I'm circumcised, but I think it's a useless habit...

Votes: 40 8.4%
  • I don't know, I never thought about it...

Votes: 52 10.9%

• Total voters

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Strange, I had forgotten about this poll. I'll have to skim through the previous 120 responses, because of the insinuation my habit might have negative consequences for the health of my favorite appendage.

Reactions: Freeballeruk

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Me always pulled back foreskin
????
:confused:doesn't appear to be "pulled back" all the time. :)Great looking coverage on pretty cock:cool:

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Strange, I had forgotten about this poll. I'll have to skim through the previous 120 responses, because of the insinuation my habit might have negative consequences for the health of my favorite appendage.
Didn't really discover much "negativity" expressed.
I've never realized any loss of sensitivity by attempting to keep my glans exposedView media item 1352435, and often suspect the constant variety of methods I've utilized may have increased my "sensitivity" because of my attraction to large, exposed glans:blush:View media item 1246572View media item 1246570View media item 1240080

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Retracted mine as a kid and it just stayed that way. I guess I outgrew the foreskin because I rarely look uncircumcised, even soft.

That's so awesome, and with how huge you are I'm sure you really did outgrow it...

curious_hung_uncut

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Wore mine back a while just to try it. Foreskin shrunk and wouldnt stay ove head so I restretched with trumpet mouthpiece.
I've tried that too, but didn't like it. It was waaaay to sensitive and kinda hurt after a bit. That is why, one on the argument to NOT get cut, is to retain sensitivity of the glans.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've tried that too, but didn't like it. It was waaaay to sensitive and kinda hurt after a bit. That is why, one on the argument to NOT get cut, is to retain sensitivity of the glans.
Yup I agree. I’d free all in jeans, almost painful. I guess if a guy has been cut for 20-30-40 years it’s calloused over.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nice to have the option. I wore mine back a a while, it was intense especially if commando in jeans. My Gf would massage me, then noticed she could feel the ridge. And she’d scrape her nails in my jeans or corduroy pants is feel it ripple vibrations. I returned to covered mode but has to restretch with a trumpet mouthpiece ( looked like the same method I saw on internet). I could wear all day and owe through it

Reactions: 2891 and N2ranking

N2ranking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice to have the option. I wore mine back a a while, it was intense especially if commando in jeans. My Gf would massage me, then noticed she could feel the ridge. And she’d scrape her nails in my jeans or corduroy pants is feel it ripple vibrations. I returned to covered mode but has to restretch with a trumpet mouthpiece ( looked like the same method I saw on internet). I could wear all day and owe through it
Sounds great. Why did you have to restretch?
I wear mine also both ways but that happens automatically, I just get to see the mode its in when I take it out or undress.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds great. Why did you have to restretch?
I wear mine also both ways but that happens automatically, I just get to see the mode its in when I take it out or undress.
It wouldn’t stay over the head even soft. Maybe it’s my broad head or pronounced ridge. My brother asked me why mine was back.
After stretching on and off one day I pers and pulled it foresee and it stayed so I knew it was working.

N2ranking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow that's interresting. Your head must be quite thick then. Mine never pulled back until I did it manually in my late 20's. Then it was pulled back for years. I found my head very dry and start wearing the foreskin over the head that made it more moist now.
Funny how men all differ. My nephew can get his retract because his ridge is very sallow and the foreskin keep moving back over his head.
Suppose we all have our own sort of fun with it.