Uncut With Foreskin Always Retracted...

Not circumcised, but with foreskin always retracted (and glans uncovered) ?

• No, because this habit is not common and does not improve the health of your penis

Votes: 202 42.5%
  • Yes, it's better for various reasons

Votes: 133 28.0%
  • I'm circumcised, but I think it's a positive habit...

Votes: 48 10.1%
  • I'm circumcised, but I think it's a useless habit...

Votes: 40 8.4%
  • I don't know, I never thought about it...

Votes: 52 10.9%

• Total voters

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd cast my vote, but then none of the choices was right for me.

I'm uncut and I leave my foreskin over the glans, retracting it when I urinate. After I'm done I do what I need to to get rid of the excess and make sure I don't get a spot on my underwear, pull the foreskin over the glans and put my partner away.

I don't think there are any real pros and cons of keeping the glans covered or exposed. It's a matter of preference and comfort. I've tried to keep it retracted but after a while the foreskin rolls back to its natural position, i.e. over the glans.

Quicksilver06

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am uncut and wear my foreskin retracted a lot of the time... it stays behind the head quite well, but sometimes I make sure with a glans ring.
I love the feeling of it pulled back and the look of that vpl through underwear.

Attachments

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Apparently in Japanese culture they're taught from a young age to pull it back and leave it that way, so they can train the skin to stay in that position long term.

My Japanese husband doesn’t wear his foreskin retracted, and I don’t recall seeing it in saunas or cruising situations. I did once hear that some older Japanese men like to wear their foreskins back when visiting a sento (public bath) to indicate that they’ve washed thoroughly.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

fapok

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
None of the above alternatives, I am afraid.

I do have the choice to wear my foreskin either pulled back completely or resting (either partially on or fully covering) the glans. I do concur that phymosis may cause some hygiene issues if not properly taken care of. That is not my case, hence the multiple ways I may present my penis to the world. This liberty gives me great satisfaction.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Look up pulledback dot org. Nice information and alternate to circ.
I haven't registered myself into the forum, yet --- it's definitely on my TO DO LIST
Pulled back — living with a bare head - Index
I especially like the FYI for potential registrants:cool:

News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please introduce yourself, and please also share photos of your thing (or fine specimen found elsewhere) in the appropriate galleries.

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Just discovered that I can view many discussion topics without "registering", and I confirm @uncuttexasdad's assessment of the site:cool:

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't registered myself into the forum, yet --- it's definitely on my TO DO LIST
Pulled back — living with a bare head - Index
I especially like the FYI for potential registrants:cool:

News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please introduce yourself, and please also share photos of your thing (or fine specimen found elsewhere) in the appropriate galleries.

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Just discovered that I can view many discussion topics without "registering", and I confirm @uncuttexasdad's assessment of the site:cool:
That site is really challenging to navigate and engage with...deserves a modernization update

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes! I've been retracting since my youth. Looks and feels great!
Totally agree with you and been pulled back about the same time as you. love the feeling and look. Nice to have the best of both worlds..